User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This Halloween

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

What is your little one going to be?
    Luna's going to be a ladybug!
    All I need to do is find some black tights (she only had pink or white ones) and we're all set!
    I think I'm more excited than her. Maybe cause I'm the one that'll get the candy.

Ohhh, and P.S. McDonald's has the little booklets out now, with the Halloween coupons. 8 coupons, free small drink, fries and icecream. I bought 7 booklets.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

ds is going to be cookie monster. its one of those deluxe costumes made with a good warm material so he wont have to wear a bulky jacket underneath.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

My DS is four this year, and was SO excited when I showed him the costume I got him at Zellers for $13 last week. Ironman!

Last year he was Spiderman, same style of costume, tight stretchy material. I just put snug long underwear underneath to keep him toasty.
    Last edited by Zonny; Sat, Oct 2nd, 2010 at 07:43 PM.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

We found DS a Thomas the train costume on kijiji for 4$!! They normally run for almost 25$, so I was super stoked! I just need to make some adjustments since it's a little long, but it will fit nicely over his fall coat and still be cute enough to nibble! lol

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Well, hers is a dress, so I'm putting a red thermal under the top, and then the leggings.
    Hopefully that'll keep her warm enough, think so?

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

My 21 month old daughter is going as a teddy bear and my 6 month old daughter will be dressed as a gingerbread cookie

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

DS is going as Super Mario, and DD is going as a Ballerina not that she is actually going to get candy but she can come along.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

My DD is going to be Ariel, she has long wavy hair to her waist so I'm going to spray it bright red with a great big Hibiscus in her hair, can't wait! My DS is 10 and told me he's too big now to go out !

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    DD is going as a Ballerina
    Eek, won't she be cold?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i'm working on a somewhat marie antionette inspired dress.. i might make her a nice cape/cloak to go with it for warmth but with all the layers underneith i'm sure her legs are not going to be cold lol plus it doesn't get too chill here yet. i'll gauge the chill closer to halloween we'll definately be doing mall trick or treating
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Ah, we go to the houses around here, like last year.
    Got lots of goodies last year, lol.

I myself am gonna go as a geisha. I wasn't going to dress up at all, but I think I'll feel weird if I don't, and I already had that costume from 2 years ago.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

mall trick or treating tends to be early afternoon, i figure thats a good way to start the day then after that we'll go pick a neighbour hood and trick or treat somewhere (live in an apartment building on a short street of apartment buildings) we'll probably do some street trick or treating but not too much sorta stretch out the day and she'll get to wear her "princess dress" for the day that way
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

I wanted my dd to be a ladybug to put she seemed so deadset against not being a ladybug,lol.The costume was so cute to She really wanted to be a princess of some sort i think which is great cuz usually i am into being all the girly stuff to but for some reason i wanted her to be something more.

So I decided to dress up with her & match, it was between alice in wonderland or little red riding hood. Ended up getting alice in wonderland costumes.I ordered hers off amazon from my swagbucks amazon gift cards cuz mine ended up being expensive I was supposed to use that for xmas stuff but oh well. She's an only child so I just wanted to dress up with her so like she won't feel alone and ridiculous,lol. Plus it is fun for me to.

Last year she was a ballerina mouse princess thing,it was really cute..nice and warm to which figures that we will have the cold costumes this year,will have to figure out something to keep warm.

Do your lil ones get worn out quickly? lol..the one good thing about it is they fall asleep so quick that night!! The last 2 years i took her i was making her go to more houses for more candy while she was ready to sleep,lol. lol,my dd has a ballerina costume in her dressup set and wow it is like her favourite ever!! i remember as a kid always wanting to be a ballerina every year to and my mom complaining that i was it like 2 years in a row already!! That's so funny. She even wore it to bed before. oh and does anyone know when any good halloween movies for kids are on???
    Last edited by kris10; Mon, Oct 4th, 2010 at 02:40 AM.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

We don't go to many houses with our four year old. We live on a corner of a cul de sac, maybe 10-15 houses there, and that's our route. We don't even hit every house. DS just doesn't need THAT much candy!

Z

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

we go out as a group with our friends (they have 4 kids so need extra help if any of the kids run off in different directions lol) last year we brought ds around with them and i got all his candy. this year (he is 18 months now) he will be old enough to have a little candy. but i'm still planing to have the extra
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information