User Tag List

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: web perspectives

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmonkey20 View Post
    They often have that out of stock message for Chapters. It usually only takes a couple of days for them to be restocked not the 14-21 stated. I always just wait a few days and then they are back up there.
    do not panic guys, Chapters should be back soon
    hopefully

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Chapters rewards are back today!
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    Chapters rewards are back today!
    Saw that I'm loading up & giving up on Web Perspectives. Taking paypal away without notice was the last straw. Only allowed 5 per day. Get 75% face value on Cardswap.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Does anyone knows any survey site that pays as well as web perspective?
    Thanks

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

iPoll is the next-best paying I have found, and it's just as slow as WP in giving out credit! Minimum cashout for Paypal is $35. (Other giftcards have lower minimums I think, but I've never looked at them).

I just tried to cashout and discovered the minimum PayPal payout has been changed to $50!!! I have a total of $50 in available and pending credits, I'm just going to let those credit, cashout my $50, then leave iPoll for good.
    Last edited by 01kipper; Thu, Sep 5th, 2013 at 10:00 AM.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ameba View Post
    Does anyone knows any survey site that pays as well as web perspective?
    Thanks
    Opinion Outpost is pretty good. They pay after you complete the survey....$10 min cashout....they have Paypal & payment is immediate no waiting. PM me if you would like a referral.

I'm not a big fan of ipoll because they take way too long to credit your surveys & then you have to wait a few weeks after you cashout.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So its a given by now the Paypal is gone from Web Perspectives but there is a message saying they don't know when it will be back. When NOT if. To people who have been dealing with these survey companies for a long time, does that gives others hope that paypal will come back eventually or is that probably all to keep us from closing our accounts making us think it will be back someday so we keep filling out surveys for useless rewards? Afterall it was pretty shady of them to remove it without notice so is Web Perspectives a shady company. Also wondering because I think if people are banking their points until it does return they are going to have one hell of a payout to deal with if Paypal comes back. Will they be able to afford it without going out of business?
    Last edited by CabtThinkOfAName; Thu, Sep 5th, 2013 at 08:27 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CabtThinkOfAName View Post
    So its a given by now the Paypal is gone from Web Perspectives but there is a message saying they don't know when it will be back. When NOT if. To people who have been dealing with these survey companies for a long time, does that gives others hope that paypal will come back eventually or is that probably all to keep us from closing our accounts making us think it will be back someday so we keep filling out surveys for useless rewards? Afterall it was pretty shady of them to remove it without notice so is Web Perspectives a shady company. Also wondering because I think if people are banking their points until it does return they are going to have one hell of a payout to deal with if Paypal comes back. Will they be able to afford it without going out of business?
    I've given up on them. I've cashed out $70 for Chapters & have about $20 pending which I'll do the same. I'm not going to complete any more surveys because 1- the rewards are not what I personally want and 2- the long wait from completing the survey to finally get credit. I could deal with the wait although not ideal but why wait if you are not getting what you want or worked for in return?
    sweetmomma likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I am waiting on almost $20 in rewards that's pending. I was hoping I could cash out before months end for a deal I can get on Chapters!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Have cashed out 3x$10 Chapters E-GC this month and my account's up to date! One thing I noticed this week was as soon as you complete a survey the points have been added immediately to my account! I am very impressed!
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Have cashed out 3x$10 Chapters E-GC this month and my account's up to date! One thing I noticed this week was as soon as you complete a survey the points have been added immediately to my account! I am very impressed!
    It's sort of strange that way I've completed quite a few surveys that they paid instantly, yet I'm, still waiting to get paid for surveys I completed in JUNE, JULY & AUGUST.....have emailed them twice in the last 2 weeks & still have not received a response.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've noticed the same thing. Ever since they started the "instant credit" recently, they haven't been crediting the old pending ones into my ledger.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

i guess it's safe to say that i am back on with WP....
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I read about this elsewhere today and did try it out and it worked. Web Perspectives has SwagBucks as a reward. For 800 Web Perspective Points you get 750 Swag Bucks. An email is sent immediately with a code that you put up where the SwagCode goes and SwagBucks appear in your account there.
    princessjen and 01kipper like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Wow, that's great news! Too bad I just redeemed a Chapters recently, I'll be taking the SB from now on!

Do the SB count towards your daily goal?

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread Information