Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Some great pictures, good luck to all contestants

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dug - 1 year old Golden Retriever

Dug is our very energetic and loveable golden retriever. This picture was taken after his first swimming trip. He did not enjoy the water and we haven't been able to get him swimming since. He's thinking "Why did you do this to me?" We love his spikey wet hair.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

'Old Blue Eyes' - Hunter

The breeder gave us these toys for Hunter when we brought him from the breeders to home.

When we brought him home the first thing he did was pee on the floor. I said 'It's snow on his feet melting'. We were able to get this one picture of him looking at the camera and not chewing something when we brought him home.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pic Name: "I don't remember chewing your shoes to shreds" look
    Pet Name : Joey
    Relation: Original Owner
    Story: My name is Joey, I am five and I love long walks and sitting on my owners lap (sampler) while she wheels and deals. I am a cleaver dog, I know my owner mixes up the dry dog food with the wet dog food...so I eat around the dry stuff This pic depicts my :"I don't remember chewing your shoes to shreds" look.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

IS THAT A TREAT?!

These are my ladies, Gia on the left and Lucy on the right. My husband and I adopted them from our local OSPCA in October. We were worried about how they would get along, but they are sisters now, even though for the first two days Lucy hissed at all of Gia's playful advances. Gia is playful and loves to snuggle and Lucy is timid and prefers to be left alone, but they both share a love of treats. Here I managed to get a picture of both of them standing up whining for a treat, it looks like Lucy is even licking her lips!

Last edited by cricut1; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 09:44 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A little black and white never hurts a garden.
    Pet Name - Oreo, our dear tuxedo cat that our family adopted at the local animal shelter.
    Story - Absolutely loves the garden...loves to sit there and watch the birds. He has yet to catch one...maybe one day. Looks a lot better than those garden gnomes
    Last edited by rushfan; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 10:06 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Macs our 9 year old Rottie, is ever hopeful that our son will hand over some of his chips - so hopeful that he has given up both his ball and his swim in the lake for one tiny chip....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Posts 1 go figure

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

• Pet Name: Bear
    • Story: This is bear our Black Lab as a curious pup. He Loves to get his nose into everything and loves to be with his family. He is a cute, fun, silly and loyal dog who makes us smile.

Good luck to all the other cute pets!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Name of Pet: Vesta
    Name of Photo: Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
    Relationship: The very first pet DH and I got as a couple 15 years ago and our preamble to parenting humans.
    Story: Photo taken in DD's bedroom. Vesta is sleeping on youngest DD's coveted "monkey blanket." DD gave her the blanket to curl up on because the cat was quite sick and we thought we were going to lose her. Vesta is still with us but she's now quite frail and she has chosen to take up residence in our bath tub.

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Mona - on the kitchen floor.
    I call this her "I am not impressed with all that toilet paper" look. LOL. This picture was not easy to get! About a dozen pictures before and after show her licking the camera from various angles! Mona joined our family this year, a few months after my step-dad died suddenly of a heart attack. Mona was born the day after what would have been his 55th birthday, July 5th. She has brought joy, laughter and happiness to a family that didn't think they'd feel those things for a long time. She's our little lifesaver - although, as a Bernese Mountain Dog, she won't be little for long! We love you, Mona!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

MY basket!

This is my Tallulah. She came to me when she was less than 5 weeks old. She and her brother (who was adopted by *my* brother) were orphaned when they were only a couple days old and she was raised by humans from before her eyes were even open, so, we don't believe that she is aware that she is, in fact, a cat.

When doing laundry, the only way to keep her from laying on the clothes is to put the basket on the bed, which she immediately lays down in and then needs to be dumped out of when you need it. She then accompanies us to the laundry room, leading the way down the stairs. She's somewhat famous in our building.

Last edited by AndieH; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 10:32 PM.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Pet Name: Tinsel
    This is my Christmas cat, appropriately named Tinsel, all decked out for the joyous season. Tinsel got her name because she was insistent about eating the Christmas tree tinsel - which I would promptly pull out of her mouth...really gross, but she's soooo cute!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Shadow is a Great Dane - Standart Poodle mix. She has on brown and one blue eye and is simple the best puppy anybody could ever ask for.
    She loves my husband and I dearly and most of all, she loves her big brothers, our two cats Rocky and Rambo. The three of them are thick as thieves.

That whole dog thing is new to me. We walk Shadow regularly at the dog park and and I am always surprised how many people are experts around there. My favorite is, when somebody passes us and they announce "Oh, a Dalmatian." - When I then explain that she is not a Dalmatian, people sometimes try to argue the point. So from now on, we tell people she is half cow. The other half depends on my mood. ;-)

Shadow being a perfect little girl at the family cottage:

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Name of the pet: Molly
    Name of the photo: Molly and Minnie
    Relationship: My fur baby (one of three...this is the eldest)
    I have never posted a picture and have no idea if this will work, I hope this is right and I hope this is where the contest entry for pets is to go

the picture is of Molly our Bichon Frise (10 years old) and she decided to have a nap one day and when I went in the livng room this is what I saw:
    Last edited by linaka54; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:14 PM.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information