User Tag List

Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Oh Boo! Your such a smart young man, you fixed my siggy, what would we ever do without you

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Please keep the referral program!!!!! (It will benefit EVERYONE!!!)

Beyond that....I love this site!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I'm sorry I'm not sure i'm following... how does quick reply cause confusion?
    Here is a link to a thread I started on the subject:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/111091-...-reply-canada/
    <input id="gwP" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsP" type="hidden"><input id="gwP" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsP" type="hidden">
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow, I didn't think you'd fix it so fast! Thank you sooooo much Boo!!!!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    Quote:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="border: 1px inset ;" class="alt2">Originally Posted by ccmp1974
    Everyone knows I love SC but I do wish you would get rid of "quick reply".It makes messages between trades very confusing as many traders have similar user names and some do not use "reply".....just my little beef.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

i'm guessing since in Private message, when you use quick reply it doesn't quote the original message, so sometimes you aren't sure what they are replying to lol
    True!!
    <input id="gwP" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsP" type="hidden">
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Is there going to be an answer the cash back fiasco ? I know it is long overdue but there is alot of angry people out there who can no longer voice their opinion on SC because they have been banned so I bring this up to represent them. I know the program is over or you are re-vamping it, but what about the money people have righfully earned?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by poohrules View Post
    I love Smartcanucks
    I sing to myself when I am blue
    That I need to find my happy place
    I sing a little song
    Then I reamber that SC is my Happy Place!!!!
    Love the people, love the deals what is there to complain about???
    If people have problems well boo hoo on them lol!!!!
    Glad you like it on here

Quote Originally Posted by saraL View Post
    yeah, i'm with the majority too: i love it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Love everything about this site!

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    Quote:
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by ccmp1974
    Everyone knows I love SC but I do wish you would get rid of "quick reply".It makes messages between trades very confusing as many traders have similar user names and some do not use "reply".....just my little beef.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i'm guessing since in Private message, when you use quick reply it doesn't quote the original message, so sometimes you aren't sure what they are replying to lol

Oh I see!!
    let me see if I can have quick reply quote the original private message!

Quote Originally Posted by SarahS83 View Post
    This isn't something I don't like, but I was wondering what was going on with the whole boxing day flyer rewards. I sent my PM but all topics about it have gone so I don't even know if it went to the right person. I assume it is all being sorted but I'd just like to know that I did everything ok?

Other than that no complaints about the site itself. Everyone here is super nice and I find it easy to navigate.
    Yes we are slowly going through the payments.. I apologize for the delays... I did learn a few things from these rewards programs and cashback .. all the delays have been terrible and I have no one to blame but myself... but this is why when I release the new feature this problem will also be resolved.

But yes, you will be getting your boxing day flyer rewards if you posted a boxing day flyer.

Quote Originally Posted by trucks12trucks View Post
    Boo can you fix my signature too
    Please and Thank you!
    done

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_April View Post
    Oh Boo! Your such a smart young man, you fixed my siggy, what would we ever do without you
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by missbobloblaw View Post
    Please keep the referral program!!!!! (It will benefit EVERYONE!!!)

Beyond that....I love this site!
    I'll see what I can do... if i'm to keep it I'll have to make it more efficient

Quote Originally Posted by izzyb14 View Post
    Wow, I didn't think you'd fix it so fast! Thank you sooooo much Boo!!!!
    You're welcome

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Is there going to be an answer the cash back fiasco ? I know it is long overdue but there is alot of angry people out there who can no longer voice their opinion on SC because they have been banned so I bring this up to represent them. I know the program is over or you are re-vamping it, but what about the money people have righfully earned?

Yes I realize this is a big issue and I WILL pay everyone their money. It's just a slow process because of all the technicalities involved. That system has been a mess all along

And people can freely voice their opinion. If any one got banned over this please let me know.

Trading Score
    176 (99%)

Quote:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Lynnie
    Hm...SC is an awesome website just like everyone has been saying above, but if I could think of something that would be great... hm. It would have to do with trades.
    Sometimes our threads go weird when we use a red font, and it would be nice to have a place that will automatically save our drafts because something we write a big thread and you submit it and it might not go through or maybe you internet got cut off and you lose the stuff you wrote after you spent a long time on it. But that's pretty complicated but I LOVE Sc!

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that ... what I personally do when I write a very long thread is copy it all before hitting submit

-------

Thats usally what I do as well. Most of the time if I'm doing a huge thread like my tradelist or starting a new train is I type it all out in a word file first, then I copy that and edit colours and fonts when I post it.
    Andrea
    My Blog: http://andreasfitness.blogspot.com

I joined Swagbucks and made $25 in 3 weeks! Its so easy! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rhiannon1891

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm lovin' SC. No complaints here.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I love Smart Canucks, and nothing is ever going to be perfect, but some constructive criticism is always good, right? Not sure if this has been brought up at all, but I used the cashback links on SC to buy a lot of items from The Shopping Channel online, I spent about $500 using the links (in the summer time) and I haven't gotten any cashback. As well as with the boxing day flyers, still nothing?

Also, I know that when I first joined this site in May, I didn't even use the forums until July or August because it was over overwhelming- the coupon trains/trades/candyland/feedback etc. was very hard to navigate. Thanks so some wonderful SCers (Sally888 being one who was very helpful).

This is all I can think of as of right now

Edit: Cashback was brought up already, sorry!
    Last edited by meguwo; Tue, Jan 12th, 2010 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Edit: Cashback was brought up already, sorry!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Boo,
    Is there hope for the Christmas countdown reward?
    The countdown was cut short and there was no feedback afterwards.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I love this site!!

I would love the default for PM's to include the previous message, so to include the quote by default. That would be a GREAT improvement!
    My family currently has a 1 in 20 chance for a trip for 4 anywhere WestJet flies. Please vote for my son if you can spare a moment. https://apps.facebook.com/rfscontest...93?eid=1800024
    *You can vote daily til Nov 12th. - Just click 'LOVE IT' - THANK YOU

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Being able to mark any thread (all departments) expired (if your own) including deals/contents/brags. Sometimes we need or want to without going to a mod.

When I sign in it still says to email ILOVEMYKIDS when I hit a posting limit to get a GC - the person has changed who is taking care of gifts- that should be changed.

Sometimes when I go to update my trade list if it is just when I first come to the site it says "invalid security token" when I hit save. This is rectified by hitting refresh...still a bit of a pain in the butt.

All that being said I love the site. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Cheapnik; Tue, Jan 12th, 2010 at 09:58 PM.
    2010: won $4050 in contests! 2011: won $2160 in contests! 2012: won $86 in contests! 2013: won $137 in contests!
    Earned $320 so far in amazon gift cards on Swagbucks.com !
    Check out Cheapniks blog: Living Rich On The Cheap

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Also whatever happened to the sponsored $100 deal of the day thing? I know I didn't even enter some of them, because I didn't want to win something I didn't need/want and not be able to win something that I wanted to win (due to the number of wins rule). I hope all of that made sense....lol. I thought there were going to be a lot more than there were, if not I would have entered more often!

Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread Information