User Tag List

Page 10436 of 11476 FirstFirst ... 9436 9936 10336 10386 10426 10434 10435 10436 10437 10438 10446 10486 10536 10936 11436 ... LastLast
Results 156,526 to 156,540 of 172139
Like Tree1315768Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

  1. #156526
    Smart Canuck kenrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    4,792
    Likes Received
    27589
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Good afternoon fellow Canucks!

    We've reached that hump and it is all downhill into the long weekend.

    Have a great peak of the week folks.

  2. #156527
    Smart Canuck Knottythots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Thorhill, Ontario
    Posts
    2,273
    Likes Received
    20515
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Good afternoon, and again thank you for the birthdays wishes.

  3. #156528
    Is it too real for you? rock lobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you.
    Posts
    18,619
    Likes Received
    60440
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Wall? What wall?

    No , you're not stoned!
    Turn picture on it's side.



    DOUGLAS, Ariz. - (CNN) - U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents in Arizona have found a device on the border they believe was used to smuggle drugs.
    They say they found a catapult along the fence on the U.S.-Mexico border in Douglas, Ariz.
    Agents believe it was being used to hurl bundles of marijuana into America from Mexico.
    Douglas station border patrol agents recently seized two bundles of marijuana they say were catapulted across the border.
    Mexican authorities seized the dismantled catapult system and border patrol agents took possession of the marijuana that weighed more than 47 pounds.
    Last edited by rock lobster; Wed, Feb 15th, 2017 at 05:15 PM.

  4. #156529
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,219
    Likes Received
    10291
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day Q sters,

    Big Congrats on your ticket win yesterday, Wolfie!

    So the big secret has been revealed. Jennifer Valentyne has joined Derringer in the Morning. When i heard this, i went who? I had to google who she was & this is what i found.

    Jennifer Elizabeth Valentyne is a Canadian television personality. Her longest running role was on Breakfast Television in Toronto, where she hosted the "Live Eye" and was the stand in co-host.

    I've seen her on BT a few times and the woman is happy, out going, vivacious and HOT, i mean HOT!
    Vote for Dave, Dave is the rave. He is a boy honest and fine Davey can turn all your water to wine, got that certain something every one should have gettin round to diggin yourself.

  5. #156530
    Septuagenarian The Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Scarborough West
    Posts
    10,633
    Likes Received
    98222
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Innovative idea


  6. #156531
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,387
    Likes Received
    85324
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Sad, Sad, news

    It is with deep sadness that the Vinyl Cafe family announces that Stuart McLean passed away today, February 15th, 2017, at age 68.
    We are heartbroken.
    But we are also finding comfort in memories of our dear friend.
    Stuart always emphasized that the world is a good place, full of good people, trying to do their best. He believed in people’s extraordinary capacity for love and generosity. And he had faith in our ability to work together for the common good.
    He was, in other words, firmly committed to celebrating the positive, joyful and funny side of life. Stuart assured us that even in difficult times, we can find things to be grateful for and ways to laugh. Now that he is gone, we will try hard to do just that.
    Stuart connected us – to our country and to each other. He entertained us, he made us think, he made us smile. Occasionally he made us cry. And, through all of that, he reminded us that life is made up of small moments. We never know which ones will be forgotten and which ones will stay with us forever.
    So today, and hopefully every day, we’re going to celebrate Stuart’s life by trying to make each moment count and by being grateful for all of them.
    We are certainly grateful for each and every moment we shared with Stuart.
    We will miss him.

  7. #156532
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    463,268
    Likes Received
    219557
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    Wall? What wall?

    No , you're not stoned!
    Turn picture on it's side.



    DOUGLAS, Ariz. - (CNN) - U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents in Arizona have found a device on the border they believe was used to smuggle drugs.
    They say they found a catapult along the fence on the U.S.-Mexico border in Douglas, Ariz.
    Agents believe it was being used to hurl bundles of marijuana into America from Mexico.
    Douglas station border patrol agents recently seized two bundles of marijuana they say were catapulted across the border.
    Mexican authorities seized the dismantled catapult system and border patrol agents took possession of the marijuana that weighed more than 47 pounds.
    the wall isn't really going to help much

    http://ktla.com/2017/01/17/at-least-...officials-say/


  8. #156533
    Evelyn ecat444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Beaches, Toronto
    Posts
    13,357
    Likes Received
    57958
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Good afternoon, and again thank you for the birthdays wishes.

    You are very welcome KT's, hope you enjoyed yourself albeit under the circumstances.......

  9. #156534
    Smart Canuck GMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    West Hill
    Posts
    1,226
    Likes Received
    10927
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    Sad, Sad, news

    It is with deep sadness that the Vinyl Cafe family announces that Stuart McLean passed away today, February 15th, 2017, at age 68.
    We are heartbroken.
    But we are also finding comfort in memories of our dear friend.
    Stuart always emphasized that the world is a good place, full of good people, trying to do their best. He believed in people’s extraordinary capacity for love and generosity. And he had faith in our ability to work together for the common good.
    He was, in other words, firmly committed to celebrating the positive, joyful and funny side of life. Stuart assured us that even in difficult times, we can find things to be grateful for and ways to laugh. Now that he is gone, we will try hard to do just that.
    Stuart connected us – to our country and to each other. He entertained us, he made us think, he made us smile. Occasionally he made us cry. And, through all of that, he reminded us that life is made up of small moments. We never know which ones will be forgotten and which ones will stay with us forever.
    So today, and hopefully every day, we’re going to celebrate Stuart’s life by trying to make each moment count and by being grateful for all of them.
    We are certainly grateful for each and every moment we shared with Stuart.
    We will miss him.
    RIP Stuart. You will be missed.

  10. #156535
    Is it too real for you? rock lobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you.
    Posts
    18,619
    Likes Received
    60440
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Wild fires!
    Only 1" of rain in 2017
    exasperates an already hot dry winter.




  11. #156536
    Canadian Genius Mechman47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Trenton, ON
    Posts
    7,011
    Likes Received
    41129
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Yeah babe!

  12. #156537
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    463,268
    Likes Received
    219557
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Name:  3df4f45b65d5118c930fe76c08a3fee6.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  33.0 KB


    bundle up, qts!
    that wind is cccccccold this morning!

  13. #156538
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    463,268
    Likes Received
    219557
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    Yeah babe!
    nice to see you back here, mechman!

  14. #156539
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,387
    Likes Received
    85324
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Good Morning all.

  15. #156540
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41848
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Good Morning Every1

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 23 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 23 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •