Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Thank you! not fun being attacked!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    223 (100%)

I just sent a message to you about PM's I keep getting from one member.. could someone please help me!
    Get paid to "like stuff" EASY money!!
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=514483300

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    A question that indicates they genuinely want to know where they got the coupon from (such question would not reference the number of coupons) is fine. a question that contains hidden rudeness/sarcasm about num ber of coupons or source of coupons is not.

Oh baiters will be the first to get banned. I am looking for baiters and drama initiators mo re than anything. Don't worry
    I think it's nice that a clean up is on it's way

I do have one question regarding ''drama initiators'' Are you refering to ''Rants''? If so I will be one to go ..I do not wish to go at all ILOVE IT HERE.. I think that rants are a way to get out our frustration over a store/cashier/CSM etc.. I know that i can count on ''you guys'' to understand what I went through at a store when it did not go well...

I sure hope I don't have to ''cry'' to my husband about it because he wont get it the way SC'ers do...

WTG on this clean up.. I do not like rude people or people that juge..It brings to much negativity to other members..
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

can we all say "BOO" -YA!

rhondarichardson1 rhondarichardson1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thank you for everything you have been doing Boo! I love this site and live on here.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have been here for a couple of month and i love this web site, i have seen a couple of those rude comments and to tell you the truth iam surprise that as adults we can't all get along ..i mean we can't help it if we get exited about coupons and i do want to know where everybody get the good coupons ..and i do have to brag that my brother works in a hotel where they get the newpaper and they trow away all the redplums and other coupons because the truth is what turist will use coupons lol right? lol so i ask him and he get them for me so sometimes i get about ten or more copies ..and i do share them with my single parents friends and live some at wm when i dont need them.. so to all the people its ok to brag about good coupons and it ok to ask i guess always respecting the other person ..i think that is the reason why so many of us like it here so much and to the moderators keep up the good work and good luck to you.. and sorry about the other people that are not appreciating the work you do ...
    Last edited by truchit@71; Fri, Jun 10th, 2011 at 03:39 PM.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Thanks BOO. It is needed. I have been on for just over a year and I love it. it has been a life changer for me. Saving tons of money. Donating to shelters. Making new friends. Finding all those deals. Its just fabulous. Frustrating lately with all the negative people. Thanks for cleaning it up and hopefully making it a happier place to be again. I have stopped bragging as well for fear of someone hurting my feelings. And I have alot of great pictures and deals to share.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

YAY!!!
    Thank you Boo and Mod's!!!

I love this site because its a possitive place to enjoy/share my hobbie. I'm so happy to see you exterminating the bad eggs!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sorry you guys had to be saddled with this task, but hoping that it helps filter out the negativity. It can't be easy considering the influx of new members, myself included. Here's hoping it all runs smoothly.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes there is alot of that going on Boo. nice to see this will be stopped
    $700 US and counting....
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ergo2

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Thanks Boo, we all have enough stress in our lives. Say, when you are done on here, could you come over here and get rid of rude drivers too lol! TGIF and have a nice weekend.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

thanks boo for all your hard work and mods too-i just love to lookat others deals and post mine -happy to donate this year and last year too-have been couponing for years -and smart canucks helped me take it to another level-no more negitivity-yeah

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Wow, its mindblowing how many have said they have been attacked. Sooooo sad. I know because it happened to me too. I know it puts you in a position to "have" to defend yourself or you can look guilty of the accusations being slung at you by some. Then still others don't realize you are trying to defend yourself or clear your name and they jump on the bandwagon. I have seen this going on, not just to me but to others. So greatful for peace in the future!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Boo and mods - thank you so much for this wonderful site.
    Yes, there has been negitivity and uncalled-for remarks.
    I feel guilty myself of this, as several times I felt compelled to respond to comments that were directed at me but weren't true. Since the last time this happened I had already decided that anyone making any negative or untruthful comments just wasn't worth any response at all. And since I decided to file these comments under the "they don't know any better" heading I've felt better about myself and have enjoyed the site much more.
    I could go on and on about how I feel about this site but you know how much time I spend here so you know I really love it here.
    I'm so glad to know that you will be monitoring what is going on (even if it is me that speaks inappropriatily) and that steps will be taken to stop the negativity.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Thanks for keeping the board a fun, enjoyable place for all!
    Addicted to SC!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information