User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: A Potential Brag For Us All!!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I am not a facebooker either and would love a thread on here. Gained 18 pounds this summer and trying to get it off. I will weigh myself tomorrow to see how I am doing. Hope to be down 5 since the start of school.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    179 (100%)

What a journey! I'm sure you feel fabulous and your daughter is loving that her mom has the energy to play. Good for you and congrats!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Thank you enveryone, Maybe I can make a thread in the health section. I will see what I can do
    angel_2011 and Anna Michele like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I wanted to join but your fb group is closed so i cant! ahhh well. good luck!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Good for you! The before/after results are amazing I started WW on Monday to lose 15 lbs...this is inspirational
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Amazing! Good for you on starting the FB group!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome job! Keep striving to be the best you can be for you and your family. It's a lifelong thing.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Amazing.. Keep it up..

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hockeylover View Post
    I wanted to join but your fb group is closed so i cant! ahhh well. good luck!
    Hockey Lover, its an open group!!! there is a group that is public, the one the link is in my signature for, then there is a closed group which consists of close friends and family!!! Click the link in my signature, love to see you there!!!

As for the other people who have joined......... LOVE having you!!! Me and the 2 admins Colin ( who has lost over 100 pounds as well ) and my Brother James ( lost 60 pounds ) are always there to answer any questions!! Its a great support system which I think is by far the most important part of weight loss!!!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

You are a brave and dedicated woman! 200 lb.! That's very commendable! I'm sure you are proud of yourself but I want to reinforce that you SHOULD BE!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    You are a brave and dedicated woman! 200 lb.! That's very commendable! I'm sure you are proud of yourself but I want to reinforce that you SHOULD BE!
    Thank you, I really am proud. My favorite thing to do is try on clothes. Sometimes when I have free time in the day ( rare with 3 kids, but it happens OCCASIONALLY ) I will just go in my closet and try on clothes!! Sounds kind of stupid, but its a really good motivation for me because every time I try on something its a reminder of how far I've come and how much I have accomplished. Makes me never want to turn back.

When I was over 300 pounds, trying on clothes was a nightmare. I hated everything about it. I could never find anything that covered me, and defiantly nothing fashionable or "in", not only was I dying a slow death because of the health issues related to obesity, but I was dying inside as well.
    Luisa_101 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

How did I never see those before and after pics Jenny? My gosh, what a journey and what a success story! Also why was your face so beautiful even in the before pics? ( not fair!! , lol) Mine bloated out so bad when I gained weight, ugh!
    I am finally on track though now with my weight loss and hope to reach my goal by Christmas if not sooner!

Congrats again!!
    Luisa_101 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Amazing feat! Congratulations

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Thank you very much.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Well done - congrats!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information