User Tag List

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julyprincess View Post
    Hello fellow smartcanuckers,

I have a question regarding trading airmiles. It's taking me forever to collect them and I am thinking of just trading them for gift cards as gifts and holiday shopping. I read the first page and it didn't seem to have any information on airmiles. How many airmiles would be fair to transfer for say a $50 GC? Thank you in advance.
    You have to pay $0.15 per Air Mile to transfer them so it really isn't worth it, but basically 95 Airmiles is $10 for cash rewards. You could check what gift cards, movie tickets etc are available and get those and use them for trading
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    I am looking for a value to place on the new $4 fruttare coupon. They are in very high demand and am thinking of placing a HV value on them, is that correct?
    It would be up to the traders, personally I would not find them HV, the reg price is $5.97, the sale ends tomorrow for $4.97 and you can get 4 ice cream bars for $2 without coupons
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Does it not go on sale often? the coupon is good till the dec 31 2013... so plenty of time. I have tried this product and its superior to those that regularily sell for $2 regular .
    Last edited by dariusz8; Wed, Oct 23rd, 2013 at 09:17 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Don't know, I rarely buy stuff like that so don't keep an eye on the prices, but it did not appear often when I searched for a price for the blog - as I said, it would depend on the trader, but coupled with being a printable, to me it would be reg value
    ~ ~ ~

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think it is HV. It goes on sale at SDM for 2/$10 once at month at least.
    Does it not go on sale often? the coupon is good till the dec 31 2013... so plenty of time. I have tried this product and its superior to those that regularily sell for $2 regular .
    dariusz8 and beecameron like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

We have two package trains boarding

Advent Train - must send 25 gifts to your buddy, one for each day Dec 1-25, post 3x week from now until the train ends on Dec 25
    Must include a gag gift to open on Dec 13

Click here to sign up: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/369909-...-train-canada/

and for those who wanted a smaller train:

Cater to the Chef - send 5 items based on 5 categories plus three recipes & post 10 times total
    Gourmet Gadgets (used for cooking) Ex. A whisk, cake pan, cupcake liners, cookbook
    Decadent Decor (for kitchen/dining room) Ex. Picture, Table Cloth, Cutlery, Salt Shakers
    Pamper the Pantry (Ingredients/Cleaners/etc) Ex. Wax Paper, Spices, Gravy Packets, Cooking Spray, Dish Soap
    Tempting Treats (items for you &/or family to enjoy, doesn’t have to be edible) Ex. Chocolate Bars, Cat Treats, Coffee, a Book, toy
    Holiday Hunger (Items to use/enjoy over the holiday season) Ex. Candy Canes, a Scarf, Advent Calendar, Slippers

Click here to sign up: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/369976-cater-chef-package-train-canada
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I have moved the fruttare coupon from being HV to better then FPC value.... was able to stack 2 coupons per 1 item at to 2 separate walmart locations. Was confirmed in both cases by csm and management before attempting So I got $3 back on each product that I stacked 2 coupons on and a free box of fruttare. Coupon has great wording on it that allows you to stack even in Ontario.
    Last edited by dariusz8; Fri, Oct 25th, 2013 at 12:13 AM.
    torontogal12, Bronwen and web3 like this.

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Thank you for the reply. Although I am not sure what you mean by "pay $0.15 per air mile." I mean how many air miles should I transfer to a SC member if I was trading for a $50 GC from them. For Example, transfer 100 airmiles to their account for a $50 GC trade? I don't know the amount, I am just asking how many air miles should I trade to get a $50 GC or a $25 GC?

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    You have to pay $0.15 per Air Mile to transfer them so it really isn't worth it, but basically 95 Airmiles is $10 for cash rewards. You could check what gift cards, movie tickets etc are available and get those and use them for trading
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Air miles would charge you more than you would get. Its not like sdm where you login and transfer, you call air miles and pay 15c per mile to transfer. They are only worth 10c in cash rewards so you would pay $71 to transfer $50
    Angela273 and LIVE SIMPLE like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

These go on sale often at SDM
    dariusz8 likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

What would you value the MIR for $15 PC gift card WUB $15 in Glade products?
    dariusz8 likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If it is just the form, without receipt etc, they are usually included in a trade as a RAOK or a stamp for postage etc

With receipt, they usually go a bit lower than the GC value as you need to send off, hope it is accepted, one per household etc
    DianneS likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    What would you value the MIR for $15 PC gift card WUB $15 in Glade products?
    I would probably offer someone 50% in regular coupon value... so $7.50 if I was looking for these. You can use coupons to bring your out of pocket greatly at the cash and this is a free gc to top it off. In the end its up to what you and the trader are happy with.
    Last edited by dariusz8; Wed, Oct 30th, 2013 at 10:14 PM.
    Valerey likes this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Hey there

Just curious as to why the GC value for $50 in coupons is so low? I'm wondering because I want to work out a trade but I thought the coupon value was a bit high. I thought it would be equal or a little higher at least ($5 GC for $15 in coupons)
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Coupons are just pieces of paper and not meant to be sold, the $5 GC allows a small fee that you can then use to trade with someone who does have coupons you want and helps cover postage etc

Not all coupons get used, you trade $5 GC for $15 in coupons but only end up using $5 in coupons, it is pointless
    ~ ~ ~

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Thread Information