User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a co-worker that has been doing this for almost a month. I'm not sure how much she has lost but she looks like she has lost quite a bit. I'm really tempted to try it after seeing how much she has lost.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just got the pkg and read the book, looked through the recipes and have made my grocery list! So exciting!! The foods are "normal", and what I mean by that is, there's nothing strange or out of the ordinary about them (except for the whey protein, and almond/rice milk..all of which I've used before)...so tomorrow I start with:

DAY 1!
    I will report back if anyone's interested in hearing about the process....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good luck Lynn

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Day 1: Well, I have to say I really enjoyed my breakfast shake! So much so, that I think I'll have them for lunches sometimes, since I'm not a big lunch eater...Dinner: salmon, 4oz, cauliflower and broccoli, no butter...or anything else...So I splashed some balsamic vinegar on them and made the edible! No tartar sauce, either...sigh...ah, well....as long as my jeans continue to be hip-huggers now, I can stick to it! I'll stay on this until they fall off completely! Hah!

It was certainly more food than I'm used to eating...when I lost these 36lbs, I'd have a bowl of cereal for breakfast *usually Frosted Flakes...blush*, some sort of Primo soup for lunch, and a protein (4oz) with some veggies and one small potato or small helping of rice for dinner with a tich of butter...still...the weight came off! I decided to do this because it's a change, and I'm thinkin' it'll boost my metabolism since most people are losing from 9-14lbs in the first 2 weeks.

So....I continue this adventure into "normal" sizes!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    Good luck Lynn

Thank you so much, my Friend!!

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

How exciting! Good luck Lynn, hope it goes for fantastic for you

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)

My fave lunch is the egg salad and cucumber. Didnt think it sounded too great but iits good! I add a little dill too. Also made a homemade veggie soup which is yummy, just used a bunch of veggies in with a big can of diced tomatoes and acouple garlic cloves. Yummy with lots of cabbage and the whole family liked it!
    Kimmyd76
    If you haven't yet joined Swagbucks is a great wy to earn rewards for many things including Paypal vouchers, come and check it out!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimmyd76

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyd76 View Post
    My fave lunch is the egg salad and cucumber. Didnt think it sounded too great but iits good! I add a little dill too. Also made a homemade veggie soup which is yummy, just used a bunch of veggies in with a big can of diced tomatoes and acouple garlic cloves. Yummy with lots of cabbage and the whole family liked it!
    I've made that soup in the past, Kim...on the Atkin's Diet...it really is wonderful...try it sometime using some Clamato juice!
    Not sure that's 'legal' right now, however...but later...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I also add tofu to the soup for protein sometimes if I am having it as a whole meal. Very filling!
    Had my shake this morning and took me forever to warm up after, I hope I'm not getting a cold! Going to have egg salad and cukes for lunch and salmon with a spinach salad for supper. I actually really like ll the foods so far and dont feel hungry at all now just got get over those chocolate cravings!-------------------------------------
    Kimmyd76
    If you haven't yet joined Swagbucks is a great wy to earn rewards for many things including Paypal vouchers, come and check it out!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyd76 View Post
    I also add tofu to the soup for protein sometimes if I am having it as a whole meal. Very filling!
    Had my shake this morning and took me forever to warm up after, I hope I'm not getting a cold! Going to have egg salad and cukes for lunch and salmon with a spinach salad for supper. I actually really like ll the foods so far and dont feel hungry at all now just got get over those chocolate cravings!-------------------------------------
    I'm lucky..no chocolate cravings, but put a bowl of chips out, and I'm DONE! No willpower at all.
    We did some grilled shrimp tonight, roasted asparagus drizzled with balsamic vinegar, and a sauté (no oil) of crimini mushrooms, onions and kale...very yummy...hubby said it was excellent, too. So it's a keeper!

UNfortunately, we played bridge with our DD and her hubby until after 11pm, and I had a glass of white wine....no problem...we persevere, right?

I love eggs in any form, but egg salad on crunchy head lettuce leaves is so good!

Keep up the good work, Kim!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Lynn, I have never heard of this pink thing before. I will have to find info on it. Can it be used for someone who needs to lose a lot of weight? Good luck gf!!!!
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Good luck to both of you and I love the updates and hearing about this first hand.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

WTG on te journey!!! I jumped on the weight watchers band wagon. Weigh in is Tueday :O

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by recessionisnotfun View Post
    Lynn, I have never heard of this pink thing before. I will have to find info on it. Can it be used for someone who needs to lose a lot of weight? Good luck gf!!!!
    Hon...people are losing 9-14lbs on the first two weeks, called "Reset"!
    So yes it's for everyone!
    Go to YouTube and search Pink Method!
    You can see some gals losing week to week!

Cost for the kit: about $70 plus tax and shipping!

Good luck to all of us no matter how we choose to lose!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Well I am feeling super good! Got in the cr to go to the gricery store yesterday (my husband usually drives) First time behind the wheel in just over a week. I am short so I usually have to put the seat up quite close then of course my belly will rub the whell and I have to keep adjusting the seat to get it just right. Welllllll I couldnt believe it I got in and put the seat u and I was actually almost too close and my belly wasnt even touching the wheel!! In just 2 weeks what a difference! Now I am really motivated to keep on going! Workouts start tomorrow, I hear they are a lot of squats and lunges (yikes!!) LOL Oh well I am sure will live through it! I will let you know how it is after I do my first workout tomorrow!
    Kimmyd76

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information