User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, Lil....it's not a fast process (not for me at my age, anyway), but even little changes in my body feels fantastic. No more 'thighs pasted together'...LOL!!! I may now get friction burns, but that's soon to disappear too! hahaha!!!
    OH, it feel SO GOOD to feel so much better!!! It's worth the effort when you get results!

GivingSmall, good for you for making those changes! I don't miss carbs, although I do still eat them once in a while...I didn't know how bloated they made me feel until I stopped gobbling them down! I will still have the occasional egg salad sandwich (because I loves 'em!), but those are treats now, not the norm. I may have a potato with fat-free Philly or sour cream on it, with snipped green onions, but no more slathered in butter, and too many of 'em! I just feel so much....cleaner (for lack of a better word) without tons of carbs!! I certainly feel lighter! haha!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ugh. Superbowl hangover. And I don't mean booze...I mean the food. I have the sudden urge to eat tons of broccoli to purge my system!
    I just tossed out chips, dip, asparagus dip, a shrimp mold, (I have no idea what to do with a cheese-ball...do they freeze?), nacho chips, and that vile (but I love it) red sauce that came with the Chinese dinner at half-time yesterday.

Back on track today...except for maybe Chinese stir-fry stuff and ohhhhh...I have a halved-loaf of Italian bread, stuffed with a mushroom/mozzarella mixture...would that be considered a vegetable?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)

LOL gotta splurge on those special occasions!! Might as well eat it nd get it over with, start fresh in the morning. LOL I hate it when there is stuff in the house that is just too good to throw away! Good thing I have so many teenagers n my house that nothing good lasts!
    Kimmyd76
    If you haven't yet joined Swagbucks is a great wy to earn rewards for many things including Paypal vouchers, come and check it out!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimmyd76

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyd76 View Post
    LOL gotta splurge on those special occasions!! Might as well eat it nd get it over with, start fresh in the morning. LOL I hate it when there is stuff in the house that is just too good to throw away! Good thing I have so many teenagers n my house that nothing good lasts!
    Lol! How about 2 days?! I'llbe back on track tomorrow, plus it was nice enough to walk Jenny this morning...I'll be back on track tomorrow, no problem!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I have been at a stand still now for a few weeks but I have been finding it really hard to force myself to do the workouts. Just been dong wii fit 4 or 5 times a week. I have lost a total of 25 pounds so I am pretty happy with that. Wish summer would hurry up and get here so I can walk with the kids everyday! Would much rather walk for an hour or 2 outside than do even 20 minutes of a dvd inside LOL
    Kimmyd76
    If you haven't yet joined Swagbucks is a great wy to earn rewards for many things including Paypal vouchers, come and check it out!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimmyd76

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Wow - 25 lbs - in what 8 weeks ? That's so amazing. Wow! Way to go.

You'll have to play hide and seek or dance with the kids.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

oops
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Tue, Feb 28th, 2012 at 10:10 PM.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I order Pink yesterday. Im excited, i gain a lot of weight with DS. Need to lose at least 40 lbs. I have tried Jillian and other dvd, but found them boring after a few weeks. Looking to try this out, and the workout seem fun. I will post my progress on here.

jnazurk
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I just found this discussion....so how did you guys make out in the end?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information