User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Our DD mentioned to me today that it was Dr Phil yesterday (not that that's any recommendation for either of us, it's just how she was introduced to it)...anyway, it's called the P.I.N.K. method...Power, Intensity, Nutrition, and Kardio. I've done lots of research of reviews, watched many youtube videos, and have decided that this is a method that will work for me.

No fancy gadgets, no products to buy except for fresh groceries...
    The first two weeks consist of a sort of "de-toxifying" diet, although again, there's nothing fishy about it...just regular food. And no exercise. Yes!

After that, there are ...oh, here's a review of it...

The P.I.N.K. Method is unique because it is designed specifically for a woman's needs. It is a step by step process that is unlike any other program on the market today. They have divided the system into four stages, which include:
    P.I.N.K. Reset – This is a short time detoxifying stage that is designed to give your metabolism a boost.
    P.I.N.K. Primary – This is a fat-fighting diet stage that introduces your body to high-energy foods that provides the fuel your body will need during the Phase 1 fitness program.
    7-Day Shred – This is a seven day program that includes a "Shred Soup" that will help you lose those last few pounds, as well as help to prevent weight loss plateaus.
    P.I.N.K. Preservation – This is the sustainable weight management program that will help you keep that weight off. This is the key to your long-term weight loss success.

It's now $67.99, plus shipping, taxes, etc, for a total of 89.33 all in.
    It should arrive in 4-9 days.

Soooo.....apparently gals on youtube are losing about 9-14klbs and more in the first 2 weeks...Apparently the weight-loss continues at a good clip, so I fully intend to be svelte by the summer!

Is anyone else on it?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I've done some research myself, but I would love to hear personalized thoughts on it. I'll have to keep checking this thread to see if their are opinions/results with it - the workouts seem fun from what I've seen.
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sassypants View Post
    I've done some research myself, but I would love to hear personalized thoughts on it. I'll have to keep checking this thread to see if their are opinions/results with it - the workouts seem fun from what I've seen.
    The words "workouts" and "fun" don't belong in the same sentance, Sassypants!

I'll keep you all posted, that's for sure...so excited! I hope I remain that way!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good for you for trying something different - I've read a lot about the program on various forums, both good and bad.

I couldn't get into using protein powder for shakes, and there's no way I could drink the equivalent amount of ounces of water from half my body weight, LOL! Plus, it's for women of 'normal health', so I'm definitely not in that category.

Well, Dr. Phil and his son will be making tons of money from this venture (it's their publishing company); just hopefully he isn't sued over this diet plan as over the last one (he lost).

Wishing you luck!

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I seem to think someone else on the forum has bought it....

Eventually found what i was looking for,lol:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/263643-...method-canada/

Good luck Lynn - let us know how it goes!
    Last edited by kazm-l; Sun, Jan 8th, 2012 at 08:14 AM.
    Come on -Join me ! Get Points, get Free stuff

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kazm-l
    And if you need a link for Zoombucks or Irazoo ....let me know!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good for you for trying something different - I've read a lot about the program on various forums, both good and bad.

I couldn't get into using protein powder for shakes, and there's no way I could drink the equivalent amount of ounces of water from half my body weight, LOL! Plus, it's for women of 'normal health', so I'm definitely not in that category.

Well, Dr. Phil and his son will be making tons of money from this venture (it's their publishing company); just hopefully he isn't sued over this diet plan as over the last one (he lost).

Wishing you luck!
    Natalka, I didn't get this age by living By all the rules, lol...I'm far from having " normal health", whatever that is, but have done enough diets and did other...ahem...things in the 70s that weren't exactly conducive to my health, yet here I am, jumping head-first into something else!

I have a glass of water with me all day, and although I have no idea how much of the stuff I go through, it's probably a lot, and I don't intend to increase that amount. As for protein powder, I've used Slimfast before, so there isn't much difference between that and the powder, which has no flavor except if you buy it with a flavor added. I think I should be using it in the mornings anyway...I'm not a big meat-eater, so adding protein powder is a plus for me.

But, we'll see how this gies...I have a couple of events this summer, plus beimg away again in March, that I want to look good for, but my biggest motivation is to be able to play with our Grandson much more easily...He deserves a baba who can flop on the floor and play "zoo" and " cars" and building things...they spend so much time on the floor at this age!

Yep...Kazm-l...I'll keep everyone updated...it'll motivate me even more!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Goodluck
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I am on day 4 of the reset!! Not sure if I have lost anything as I am not one to weigh everyday, I'll probably weigh after the reset before I start the primary program, but I feel a difference already!! My fat does not feel as firm LOL if that makes any sense at all. Feels more squishy LOL And I do have more energy, probably from the protein as I am also not a big meat eater and never get enough protein. I bought a vanilla protein powder from the health food store with no added preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners and I mix it in the shakes and they are good, Idont takte anything diferent. My husband is following a more slack version but his powder tastes a little different to me it has added muscle building something or other LOL
    Kimmyd76
    If you haven't yet joined Swagbucks is a great wy to earn rewards for many things including Paypal vouchers, come and check it out!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimmyd76

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

To US, then!!!! Good luck, Kimmers!!

Of course, that's San Pellegrino, not wine!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Jan 8th, 2012 at 06:37 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yay! I'll cheer lead from the side, if you want!

Give us a P
    Give us an INK
    What do you get?
    Thin, I think!
    Yay, PINK!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, THANK YOU, my Dear Friend! I shall endeavour to make you proud!
    ...looks just like you, Hon!! A Cutie-pie!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Well I broke down and weighed after the first week LOL 8.5 lbs down!! And almost that in inches. WOW Another week of reset than on to Primary!

Thanks for the cheer Avoncallingu! Do you sell Avon, I do too but not dong very good at it since I joined this site LOL Always dong couponing instead of my Avon, will probably quit I have way too many things gong on right now.

Well its me and you Lynn, how are you enjoying the program?
    Kimmyd76
    If you haven't yet joined Swagbucks is a great wy to earn rewards for many things including Paypal vouchers, come and check it out!!

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Please let us know how you like it, how good the results are, etc. I'm intrigued by it myself

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Kimmy, I haven't received the program yet...I was hoping it would appear this week so that I could start soon, but, I'm still on my 'regular' diet, the one I lost 35lbs on so far...I have lots of hope for it, because I don't seem to be having any problem dieting, per se, I just run out ideas for foods, so I think this PINK diet will do me a lot of good.....FINGERS CROSSED...yessiree...you and me, Kimmers!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)

The book itself doesnt give a whole lot of recipes but it is enough to teach you how to look for the recipes that would work on this diet. Teaches you how your body reacts to certain foods and why some food are better than others and how to make better choices to keep your metabolism up. I even feel like I could go to a restaraunt and still stick to the diet! Which is important to me, because with small children you cant just cut out eating out. Sometimes when you are out there is no choice but to go out to eat when they are hungry they are hungry and you cant do anything else until they are fed LOL

My package actually came pretty quick but I ordered it the day it appeared on the Dr. Phil show for the first time so maybe I beat the rush! LOL Hope fully you get it soon!

I have lost weight before onmy own a few years back and then had 2 more babies and just could not get back into the swing of things on my own so hopefully I can stick to this one. I amalso weird in the fact I dont gain weight when I am pregnant. I eat so much healthier when I am pregnant (I have had 6 kids) I actually lose weight. Then while I'm at home the year after I put on what I should have gained during my pregnancy just by not exercising.And I breastfeed so I use that as an excuse to always be sitting around.

I was going to post a pic here but I cant figure out how to post it from my
    computer :s
    Kimmyd76

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information