User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Airline_guy24 View Post
    Big Brother and Baby Sister looking at Daddy These are both my pups he larger pup is Greyson and his sisters name is Savanah.

After many attempts and "TREATS" to get a picture of them standing beside each other looking at me i finally was able to snap this one. It is my favorite.

Oh gosh, I totally thought the smalles pup was a stuffed toy! Too friggin cute!

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Pet Name Oreo
    Story
    Oreo is as sweet as his name. His moms name was cookie. Border collie and Jack russell is the beauty of his gifted parents. Super soft ears and big smiles. It is really great that we were given Oreo on Valentines 8 years ago. Watching squirrels, birds is him past time in the spring summer. His birthdate is December and he loves playing in the snow.
    Last edited by hopesdreams; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 05:59 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet Name honey
    Story: She is a fun loving dog and gets trampled by the kids but never says anything or gets angry

name of the pic is honey looking , cuz shes a protector

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet Name: Bodhi
    Title: Nike Nap Time - JUST DO IT!
    Story: This is our little Bodhi, a Tibetan Spaniel, aged 3 months at the time (September, 2010). Bodhi has had a bit of a shoe fetish since we brought him home, and although he takes a shining to my stilettos when he's feeling adventurous, like any smart fashionsita, he's most comfortable taking a snooze in my Nikes.

Last edited by breianne; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 02:47 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Pet Name: Choco

Choco loves to be in battle mode with his stuffed dalmation toy, after several minutes of attacking it, and running around, he fell asleep on top of the dog, both had their legs up in the air. Had to snap this photo!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Pet Name Minounne aka Fat cat
    Story: If Minounne were male and not fixed...and I were a cat...I would defenitly date her. I fell in love with her the day she strolled in my yard, un-impressed by the big lab and husky that were not so happy to meet her. She quickly showed them who was the new sheriff in town and stole my heart. She is simply a big fat blob of joy. I wont even say how much she weighs, she could not bare it. Here she is waiting for me to jump in bed.

Last edited by blackpup; Thu, Dec 30th, 2010 at 12:02 AM.
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

"Security Blanket"

Pet Name: Chelsea

Story: I rescued Chelsea 3 years ago from a shelter and since then I call her my little stalker because she is so attached to me. She loves to wiggle her way between or under things like an ostrich for comfort when I'm not home. So this Christmas, Santa left her this sleeping bag under the tree. I think she likes it.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

• Name your picture: Monty Claws
    • Pet Name:Monty Fluffybum
    • Your relationship: He's one of my fluffy babies
    • A cute short story about the picture: I enjoy taking pictures of my pets in hats. It's almost a hobby. He looks calm enough in this picture, and I actually did manage to snap a few shots... before he ran around the livingroom like a maniac head-butting everything in sight in an attempt to get the hat off.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"Is Dinner Ready Yet?"

Our 8 month old puppy likes to sit at the dining table, waiting for daddy to bring home the bacon!

Pet Name: Leo

Story: All our baby Leo likes to do is chase squirrels, sleep, chew doggy bones and eat!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Brady is a 3 year old Bichon Frise who is a spoiled brat and LOVES attention. He is so funny and is always doing the strangest things. He loves to run around in circles at full speed and play 'dead dog'.
    Please vote for my fur baby he needs the lovin, we have a new baby and he is feeling very neglected

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is my puppy, Molly; she's part Sharpei/part English Bulldog.

She is definitely one sleepy puppy! She had just woken up from one of her many daytime naps in this picture.. would you believe her nickname is "Molly the Monster"?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet Name: Bear (Tuxedo Man, Little Man, The Distinguished Gentleman)
    Relationship: Bear is my third cat and only male

Story: A family was giving him away and I was lucky enough to scoop him up when he was 6 months. He is a happy go lucky cat considering the other female cats give him a hard time. LoL We call him the Tuxedo man because it kinda looks like he’s wearing one! He has white fur under his chin and on his belly and the rest is gray.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    He is the happiest cat I know. He loves to lay on slippers or stuffed animals. He is one of the sweetest cats. We call him insta-purr. No matter what he’s doing, he will instantly start purring when you pet him or pick him up. The best is he now head butts and demands kisses J

<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Last edited by munstervixen; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 04:48 PM.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

• Name of picture: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?
    • Relationship to the things or place involved in the image. INNOCENT BY-STANDER
    • Pet name: LITTLE GUY or LITTLE $#!% (depending on what he has just done)
    • A cute short story about the picture: THIS LITTLE GUY (BARELY 6WKS OLD) IS THE NEWEST ADDITION TO OUR EXTENDED FAMILY. MY SISTER GOT HIM AS AN XMAS GIFT FOR A FRIEND(who loves dogs), BUT OF COURSE HAD TO KEEP HIM HIDDEN FOR 2 WKS AT MY PARENTS PLACE UNTIL XMAS DAY. SO IN THE MEANTIME, HE WAS PLAYING WITH A STOCKING & GETTING USE TO HIS NEW SURROUNDINGS SINCE THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON AT XMAS. THE XMAS TREE AT MY PARENTS IS ON A TIMER, AND WHEN THE TIMER KICKED ON FOR THE XMAS TREE TO TURN ON AND START ROTATING, IT SCARED THE "PUPPY CRAP" OUT OF HIM AND HE JUMPED OUT FROM UNDER THE STOCKING HE WAS PLAYING WITH. THE PICTURE WAS SNAPPED AS HE WAS IN MID-AIR. IT WAS SO FUNNY, EVERYONE HAD TEARS IN THEIR EYES FROM LAUGHING SO HARD.
    BY THE WAY, THE PERSON WHO THIS PUPPY WAS FOR, WAS OVERJOYED WHEN HE OPENED UP THE BOX ON XMAS DAY, THAT HE STARTED TO CRY. IT WAS A PRICELESS MOMENT.

Last edited by maddie2008; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 04:31 PM.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Happy Halloween!

The tall Pirate is Lily. I brought her home from a shelter when she was a 6 month old crazy untrained very sick little pup. I'd been going to physio to relearn how to walk & she became my personal trainer (I improved more in the first month I had her than the previous 2 yrs). The short Wizard is Quincy. 3 yrs after I brought Lily home, she started on a new career as a cat rescuer (14 less kitties on the mean streets of Toronto thanks to her). Quincy was the second feline Lily brought home. He was also the only kitty we couldn't pawn off on anyone. He was wild & scared & completely insane. He's also now my bargain-basement Chihuahua (Paris Hilton, eat yer heart out, bet ya don't carry a cat in a purse! ). Quincy can do tricks as well as any dog & is the unofficial mascot for the Toronto SCers meet (he makes a lovely lap warmer).

The photo was taken a few Halloweens back on my rooftop patio. I find it amusing that when some folks first look at the pic, they don't realize that Quincy is a real cat & not a stuffed toy.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Name of picture:Its all in the eyes....

So this is Tessie
    She is our little sweetie, a true baby - how can we ever ignore her when she looks at us with those eyes , and squeaks for some love and attention.
    (Yes, she squeaks!)

Last edited by kazm-l; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 05:12 PM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information