User Tag List

View Poll Results: TLC's extreme couponing good or bad?

Voters
413. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change!

37 8.96%
  • Change for the better

48 11.62%
  • Change for the worse

237 57.38%
  • too early to tell

91 22.03%
Page 17 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: TLC Extreme Couponing

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    hmm .... *wonders if Boo is aware he spelled his own site name incorrectly in the title*

He did that so I was not alone in my spelling mistakes.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

haha he must because he is the smartest smartcanuck
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

My best friend phoned me up last night to tell me about this so I recorded it and watched it today with DH. We were both blown away. I hope all of them donate a lot of that stuff, I found it upsetting that they didn't show whether they do. If you can get so much for free you really should be donating to those who need it. That last guy donating all that cereal was a relief, you'd have to eat cereal breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for months to get all through that before it expired

Like others I wish that we could scan coupons at the cash here, it would make things a lot easier!!!!!!!!!

Guess all our stockpiles are looking pretty piddly in comparison, at least I know mine does LOL!!!!
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Extreme,and extremely greedy.Most of it should go to a food bank.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hmm .... *wonders if Boo is aware he spelled his own site name incorrectly in the title*

*giggles* I didn't notice til you pointed it out.

This is the first time in many weeks I've had a chunk of time to spend browsing SC. Just finally surfaced from the fury of shopping, wrapping, unwrapping, cleaning up, exchanging, more boxing day shopping etc.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was a good show and I am reading a lot about hoarding and stockpiling. The difference in a stockpile is that it is meticulously organized and doesn't cost $1000's, whereas hoarding is a disorganized mess and there is no pride in the hoarder's pile, as well, they usually waste money in their unnecessary purchases. What I did not like about the extreme couponing show is that they all didn't talk about donations with the exception of the one guy donating some cereal to the food bank.
    WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOUR SEARCH ENGINE $$$ PAID YOU TO USE THEIR SERVICE? Start today by clicking this link and unsubscribe anytime but I don't know why you would...: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MoneyMentor

EBATES: http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referr...dUHgf%2BNxE%3D

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i just happen to watch the tv show at 1:00 in the mrnin couldn't sleep the guy bought $5000 dollars worth of groceries and paid $214 dollars for it i was shocked but looking at his stock pile i couldn't understand why okay its free stuff and an excellent deal but really do u need 100 deoderant and all that food.... things expire soooo... i dont get it unless he is the really good guy to the food bank and etc....and one more thing fellow canadians that show was shot in the US of A first there prices are way LOWER and they have only one TAX and not but least coupons r way more available there then here most of the manufacturing is done in the states it makes sense to do extreme couponing there here in Canada i'm still waiting to see tons of free products in coupons or try me free trial size etc canada is not a place to get easy coupons i could be wrong i would like advice however on how to get really good coupons to help me and my kids out thanks for reading me.....

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

The more I think about this show, the more I think they have to be reselling it. Especially the Nathan guy. I remember a show some time ago where he had thousands of jellos. I don't see them there. I bet he doesn't work and just runs his website and resells his stuff.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

where?

LIAR!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    Too bad our register system isn't set up like in the states. I use coupons there all the time and it's so easy, no fuss or fighting with the cashier which coupon is valid with what!! It just automatically takes off. If there is a problem, they just override it with one button.

I want coupon doubling!!! When will they introduce that here?

I can remember being a little girl and my mom shopping when it was double coupon days. It would be a promo every once and a while. I can remember her comenting on her savings with the coupons. That would be maybe 35-40 years ago in Vancouver.

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    One of them has 3000 rolls of TP. I think that beat Seapotatoes record. LMAO!!!
    LOL hey! Im not THAT crazy haha. And my tp stockpile has dwindled down to almost nothing, it's so sad lol
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

any of you who live near the states collect coupons for their stores and shop there frequently?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Sure use your forum superpowers to make us look like the crazy ones
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

What superapowers??? LOL!!
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    The more I think about this show, the more I think they have to be reselling it. Especially the Nathan guy. I remember a show some time ago where he had thousands of jellos. I don't see them there. I bet he doesn't work and just runs his website and resells his stuff.
    There was popup on the screen that said he is a cartographer.

Page 17 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information