User Tag List

Page 1055 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 55 555 955 1005 1045 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1065 1105 1155 1555 2055 ... LastLast
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning fellow Q fans!

I checked out mjones58's pictures. It looks like a good time was had by all at the Q Bash last night. Congratulations on becoming as star, as with maggierocks!

It looks like a lot of stuff happened last night, and I missed it! From reading all the posts, I can't help feeling partially responisble for going off-topic on this thread.

Even though I never actually mentioned it on this thread, I did my usual round of repping the regulars of this topic... "kenrod's birthday rep!" That is how the folks knew that it was my birthday.

You see, every day I try to think of something different to rep everybody.

- Muggy Monday Rep!
    - Toot for Tuesday!
    - Peak of the Week Rep!
    - Thrilling Thursday Rep!

You get the idea? I try to think of new things so that I don't rep the same thing week after week. Anyhow, yesterday I couldn't think of a rep, so I just posted "kenrod's birthday rep". I thought a few reps back would be the result, and I didn't realize the few messages were causing any harm.

Very sorry about advertising my age. You know... I am older now, and I must be losing it.

As far as MUNCHNPUSS, I am entertained by him daily. He could reduce to size of some of the pictures, because I hate scrolling back and forth to read messages, but on the whole, he is harmless and a lot of fun. It wasn't right to taunt the moderator though. It is like a hockey player hitting the referee.

The moderator is doing a great job at Smart Canucks. She is great at finding and posting contests for the other threads in the catagory. Dealing with the banter on this Q thread must have been difficult for her.

The bottom line is that I will go with the flow of this thread. Ever since I discovered this thread and web site, I haven't missed a winning word or a bonus code. This was mentioned earlier by wizeguy, but it hold true with me too.

Thanks to everyone for the winning words, codes, announcements, and your on-line friendship too! Have a Funtastic Friday everybody!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Big Cheers to you Kenrod well written!!!!! I guess we all in our own way have to tone down ( not eliminate) our banter so everyone can enjoy this fantastic and really enjoyable place.
    P.S. I really wouln't like the Moderators job... that would be tough to do, Cheers to her
    Last edited by maggierocks; Fri, Aug 14th, 2009 at 09:57 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

-Thanks for the Sleuth today.

-Nice pics.

-Have a great day, and a great week-end & week.

Going away on Vacation starting tomorrow. Back on the 22nd.

TTFN
    Last edited by dorrdon; Fri, Aug 14th, 2009 at 11:48 AM.
    TDV

Don

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Binbrook View Post
    Shaman.............shame on you for taunting a newbie.......putting up that filthy star.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaman2263 View Post
    LOL
    Lets see, Pittsburgh makes steel while Dallas makes cheerleaders... the defense rests!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Binbrook View Post
    Entirely sexist........15 yard foul. (away from the cheerleaders.)

LOL!! you guys are so good together! bin missin' ya, bin!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey, sports trivia is back
    answer....A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the short time I've been visiting and posting to this thread, I've seen the 'straying from the thread' happen before, so honestly, I was expecting a visit from the moderator any day. Things just get back in balance in the normal course. There are so many great personalities posting here (some may be more 'colourful' than others); but the mix is the great thing about it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice pix of the "Q" bash, mjones58....

I am looking at them now...Name:  mime 3.gif
Views: 384
Size:  22.8 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

11:15 am winning word: bethel

Signing off for a week. Have fun and keep the Peace here!

Michele - 33 Year Q Fan mjones58's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm mostly addressing this to this thread's moderator(s).

Since I wasn't involved in this thread at its inception, I would appreciate knowing:

1 - The reason this thread was established. What is the main purpose or goal of this thread? I'm wondering if we've strayed from the original purpose and since we all seem to like the thread as is, should the original purpose be modified (if possible).

2 - The rules of this thread; there must be something we can read about ethics and etiquette. Since I participate, and might even do something to get in trouble myself, I'd like to know the rules to ensure my own compliance.

As one of 'we the people', I respectfully ask for a response.

In general, we seem to be a group of friends, sharing as friends do, with Q107 and its contests as our common interest. It is possible that this forum does not want to support us in this manner. If so we should know to be able to make any decision on a separate thread or whatever.

Thank you,

MJones58
    Cheers!
    Michele J (www.quality-computing.com)
    My pussy cat, Wishes, sayin hi.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Friday all! Once again, thanks for all the words, bonus codes etc.... you guyz are all awesome!!!!

Lovely pics Michele! Looks like the Bash was a lot of fun!!
    Krissy (:]

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mjones58 View Post
    I'm mostly addressing this to this thread's moderator(s).

Since I wasn't involved in this thread at its inception, I would appreciate knowing:

1 - The reason this thread was established. What is the main purpose or goal of this thread? I'm wondering if we've strayed from the original purpose and since we all seem to like the thread as is, should the original purpose be modified (if possible).

2 - The rules of this thread; there must be something we can read about ethics and etiquette. Since I participate, and might even do something to get in trouble myself, I'd like to know the rules to ensure my own compliance.

As one of 'we the people', I respectfully ask for a response.

In general, we seem to be a group of friends, sharing as friends do, with Q107 and its contests as our common interest. It is possible that this forum does not want to support us in this manner. If so we should know to be able to make any decision on a separate thread or whatever.

Thank you,

MJones58
    I agree with you on this one. I was on the I dunno position but you have captured the reason we all meet here and at the end of the day, we have our codes, words and such, Plus for me a well needed link to the outside world. Live, Love and most important Laugh. Good bad and even a little less tastefull. Great mjones.
    Last edited by maggierocks; Fri, Aug 14th, 2009 at 02:59 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

http://www.forum.smartcanucks.ca/218...quette-canada/

This will answer several questions.

I think #'s 1,2 and 10 apply to this situation
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

Michele - 33 Year Q Fan mjones58's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shaman2263 View Post
    http://www.forum.smartcanucks.ca/218...quette-canada/

This will answer several questions.

I think #'s 1,2 and 10 apply to this situation
    It might be easier to find with this direct link - http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/200426-post1.html

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hi Q fans,

Yesterday's decision was not an easy one, and still one that is going through my head.

First of all just to review some of the rules:

Golden Rule I - Always be respectful to other users
    Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning and possible banning. You may not keep any other person from using and enjoying the SC Forum.

2. Members should post in a way that is consistent with "normal writing." Users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons in a serious thread for instance (but may do so in a fun thread). Users may not post large, small or colored animated text (that is hard to read by people with visual disabilities), etc. Similarly, users should not use excessive capitalization (which denotes shouting and creates readability issues) or punctuation (e.g.! and ?) in topic titles or posts.

To make a couple of comments of my own:
    Tasteless and explicit graphics are not part of the fun.
    When using red, bold and larger text it gives one the impression of being yelled at.

Mods respond to several reported posts, and multiple pm's when any situation is out of control.

I am not going into details, but you are all assuming that it's because of some "fun" taking place. This is not the case.

Believe me, I like to have fun just like the next guy and this thread is no exception. Have fun, but keep it clean, and tasteful.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My first posting here, glad to be on board and thanks to all for helping me to collect so many Club Q points already! The very late 4:15 winning word today is WOODSTOCK .

Cheers,

FlyGuy123

P.S. Thanks Koala, moderating a forum is a thankless task, kind of like refereeing a Leafs' game! You're doing a great job.
    Last edited by FlyGuy123; Fri, Aug 14th, 2009 at 04:49 PM.

Thread Information