User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Will Have Some Extra $... What To Do With It???

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I would go on a warm sunny trip, where the shopping is good, and get your jeans there. I like to spend less on the trip itself (last minute deals) and have more to spend on shopping and outings. Have fun with your money!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I recently stay at a 5 star hotel when I treated my mum to a retirement trip and oh man it was awesome. A total luxury and we were treated like royalty. I'm not normally down with that since I'm pretty down to earth and unassuming but it was a really nice treat.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

First I would splurge on a great big latte and chocolate bar, pick up a few things you really need ie. jeans etc, then book a trip, you can always pick up a cheap appliance later Have fun, enjoy the moola!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

What kind of extra $$$ are we talking about? Enough for a few trips here and there, or one trip? If its one trip, I'd go to either Rome, Greece, or Egypt. I would take the trip of a lifetime and see all these ancient ruins.

If its more than one, I'd take a cruise on the Caribbean or the Mediterranean (or both), a trip to Vegas and maybe one or more of my "trips of a lifetime". And if I had any extra, I would go on a much needed shopping spree before the trips to have the clothes, shoes and all the extras I'd need.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    What kind of extra $$$ are we talking about? Enough for a few trips here and there, or one trip? If its one trip, I'd go to either Rome, Greece, or Egypt. I would take the trip of a lifetime and see all these ancient ruins.

If its more than one, I'd take a cruise on the Caribbean or the Mediterranean (or both), a trip to Vegas and maybe one or more of my "trips of a lifetime". And if I had any extra, I would go on a much needed shopping spree before the trips to have the clothes, shoes and all the extras I'd need.

With wanting to save some... enough for a trip and a decent shopping spree!

I've been to Vegas 3 times already--ppl that know me are surprised by that, haha. Not sure I'd go again unless something big was there/happeneing I wanted to see. Done the Caribbean cruise... but which sea is the Med? lol I USED to be good at geography... lost my touch, I spose! The GBS/BNL cruise in January takes off from FL and does that ocean area over there, hmm.

Europe sounds lovely... and I REALLY want to hit the Philipines. I work with a ton of Philipinos... they just so awesome--I wanna go!!

Trading Score
    45 (96%)

I would definately do a trip to europe or asia!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hmmmmmm...this is hard, you could be practical and buy furniture - couch, chairs, bedroom set or appliances - but BAH that seems....Boring

I'm thinking a vacation....but then I think, ohhhh wouldn't it be fun to take DD somewhere, like Disneyland I know she's a hair young, but if you planned for next year ??? Just an idea. Oh! What about a trip for you to Vancouver/Victoria
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

If a cruise is on the agenda then why not a Disney Cruise, you have a little girl & it is all about the Princesses with Disney. It is also very 5 starish with a great kids club & lots of adult only areas as well.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I agree on doing something that will leave you with memories - what do you really love - music? art? people? partying? sports? crafts? movies? - why not plan a vacation around something that you love? That GreatBigSea/Someoneelse cruise sounded very interesting to me.... How about Nashville or the grand canyon? You are such a careful spender - you sure deserve a splurge!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I agree on doing something that will leave you with memories - what do you really love - music? art? people? partying? sports? crafts? movies? - why not plan a vacation around something that you love? That GreatBigSea/Someoneelse cruise sounded very interesting to me.... How about Nashville or the grand canyon? You such a cful spender - you sure deserve a splurge!
    Love it!

Actually, my friend just got married in Nashville. I decided to NOT go to the wedding cuz of a few reasons-the biggest being money!!!!!!!!! But I told her if things work out how I want them too (getting money back after all I put "in")... then I woul love to hit up Nashville for a visit in 2011!!!!!!! Now I am wondering if I can plan to see BSB/NKOTB (hehehehe) at the same time... if they have any dates in the a... lol!!!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Finally will be getting the money tonight!!!!! And it's double what I was intitally thinking!!!!!!

Oooooooo the temptation to just blow it!!!!!!! LOL Oh what trouble I could get into... I mean, fun.

Me just happy right now.

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I have alwayyyys wanted to go on a real african safari.. see the animals in their natural habitat.. AND.. swim at the brink of victoria falls... but if your not into animals.. that probably doesent sound fun at all...lol
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Along with the vacation ( definitely to somewhere warm!) I would grab a friend or 2 and go to a fancy spa. Massage, facial, mani/pedi... the works! Go somewhere really posh that you would never go to normally. I would also buy myself some really good make-up, body lotion, etc.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Spa!!!!! I love that idea!

A friend treated me to a pedicure for my bday last year... wow. AMAZING! Tops of my big toe nail still have the lovely design.

Would def spend some money to get pampered like that again with the girls!

I am also going to get my hourse furance, dryer vent, and stuff.. cleaned! Ooooooo. HAHA!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Visit different places in Canada, like a few different spots
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information