User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: The Truth About Coupon Stealing

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I hate when people have brags about Nexxus and defend buying trial sizes with "I like the shampoo but cant afford the full sized" meanwhile, they buy like 10 trials and use the overage to buy their other items.....

If they like the Nexxus shampoo SOOOO much, but can't afford to buy it, why not buy 10 with the $3 coupons but use the overage to buy a full sized bottle?? at least Unilever isnt loosing so much that way. At least the money is going back to them.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    I hate when people have brags about Nexxus and defend buying trial sizes with "I like the shampoo but cant afford the full sized" meanwhile, they buy like 10 trials and use the overage to buy their other items.....

If they like the Nexxus shampoo SOOOO much, but can't afford to buy it, why not buy 10 with the $3 coupons but use the overage to buy a full sized bottle?? at least Unilever isnt loosing so much that way. At least the money is going back to them.
    Unilever posted $5.6 billion in profits in 2011, so I don't think they would mind.
    couponmamaof03 likes this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Unilever posted $5.6 billion in profits in 2011, so I don't think they would mind.

Oh really?? We have over a million dollars in assets.... but if someone stole from me..... I'd still mind

What makes it ok to take from them? Because they have huge profits? Comments and thinking like that are half the problem with the economy in general, not just couponing.
    lekate likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Just because a company has a high profit margin, that dosnt mean its ok to do things for them to loose money.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just because a company has a high profit margin, that dosnt mean its ok to do things for them to loose money.
    These business are not stupid they know what we are doing with the coupons. This is why you see p & g changing the wording all the time. They see what people are buying with the coupons and they are like oh crap we forgot to put " does not include trial size" so the next batch of coupons that come out you see the wording on them. Nexxus knows what we are doing with there coupons which only a handful of people get the trail sizes compared to most who will buy the regular size. They know what they are doing.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I never said it was okay. I just don't think these companies care when a few hundred/thousand people use their coupons for overage. It's buttons to their bottom line.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

How about getting 100 Nexus? oh well to each their own...

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

there is so much debate over this issue....there have been occassions where I have bought a travel size just to see if I like it and have even done it without the coupons....as far as the Nexxus coupons I have bought a few travel size ones but I have bought quite a few of the full size ones.....SDM have some Nexxus full size on their clearance rack for $5 so I bought 8 and only paid $2 for each one.....so i think I got a better deal than if i just kept buying travel size ones....

As far as company losing money on coupons, they do not lose money on coupons no matter what size anyone buys....when coupons issue coupons it is a part of their advertising budget....many of these coupons do not advertise on TV or radio because it is to expensive, so they issue coupons to get people to try their products hoping they will continue to use their products....so really there is no loss to them...it is all about advertising

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread Information