User Tag List

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

Thread: Luka Magnotta Dismemberment Case

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There should be a hyphen between gay and , right? As in "Gay- actor suspected of dismembering, mailing body parts". Otherwise, it means he's a actor who is gay suspected of murder. And being gay is irrelevant.

He is obviously a psychopath! Making everything so public, probably enjoying it right now! It just shows that we can not take animal torturer lightly. Many sicko started out killing kittens and move on to people. Have to stop them before it happens!

I hope there aren't more victims...
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

the kid they are looking for looks goth in some pics... so now that in itself will reinforce the bad image over goths....the hole thing is nasty grose that somone will do that proves there are a lot of sick ppl out there..who knows what the ones not caught yet r up 2..
    Last edited by idonovan; Wed, May 30th, 2012 at 10:49 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

This just makes me sick! I remember how afraid I was at the time when the Bernardo murders were still unsolved! And she basically got away with her crimes and now has a girl of her own. I thought that it was all just a bad memory but this report of his dating Homolka just disturbs me so much!
    anisa, Patty Smyth, lecale and 1 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    The Montreal Gazette is reporting that police have confirmed this NUT dated Karla Homolka after she was out of prison.
    She probably taught him all he knows. That thing should never have seen the light of day again.

Merician Loving Nuck! kparker1786's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Strangely, when I read the articles, I can't help but think of Dexter the tv show. Or of Vampires. I can't decide which one
    TaraF and Patty Smyth like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 01:17 PM.
    AmberLab likes this.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTofu View Post
    There should be a hyphen between gay and , right? As in "Gay- actor suspected of dismembering, mailing body parts". Otherwise, it means he's a actor who is gay suspected of murder. And being gay is irrelevant.

He is obviously a psychopath! Making everything so public, probably enjoying it right now! It just shows that we can not take animal torturer lightly. Many sicko started out killing kittens and move on to people. Have to stop them before it happens!

I hope there aren't more victims...

Not that it matters but he isn't actually gay anyway if he has been reported to have been dating Karla Holmolka. That would make him bi-sexual...So yes it should be written as Gay- because either way he isn't actually "gay". Still irrelevant, but I think that they were pointing out the thing and not the sexuality thing.
    lecale likes this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Wait...Is this guy actually MARRIED to Karla Holmolka???? Just found a thing saying they were married and living in the Caribbean with their son. It was posted in 2010...Anyone know if it's a true news article? If so ew she probably taught him how to do this...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

He's planing to kill again?

It appears police have good reason to be in a hurry to make an arrest. CTV reported late Wednesday night that the package with the severed foot had a note inside it indicating that the suspect was planning to kill again. The note reportedly also said that a total of six body parts had been sent in the mail.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/IN...#ixzz1wSLjBGgp

Seriously this bizarre incident is straight from a TV show, it's just so messed up. I don't want to act a paranoia but since he is claiming to plan to kill again and has fled, I hope everyone here familiarizes themselves with this Monsters face so you can be alert. This is so messed up.

***Sidenote*** I really want to know where Karla Homolka is RIGHT THIS INSTANT during all of this. This has her nastyness all over it and if they were connected at one point, well I hope the police are looking for her too.
    Last edited by TaraF; Thu, May 31st, 2012 at 10:26 AM.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    She probably taught him all he knows. That thing should never have seen the light of day again.
    Sad thing is she got a psychology degree while in prison!
    Patty Smyth, xox2010 and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    Sad thing is she got a psychology degree while in prison!
    It's sad and scary! I took only 1 yr of Criminal Psych because I couldn't afford to continue schooling and this Monster gets free education and in psychology no less! Like seriously, free education is bad enough but why would you give someone like that an education in something that could aide them in future crimes?

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    Wait...Is this guy actually MARRIED to Karla Holmolka???? Just found a thing saying they were married and living in the Caribbean with their son. It was posted in 2010...Anyone know if it's a true news article? If so ew she probably taught him how to do this...

I never dated* a mass murder or married one but I'm well aware how to kill and dismember some-one. Though I expect it will be harder than a chicken.

*My sister briefly dated a man who 10 years later killed his wife. It was only when Mr Plod came a-knocking, I discovered he had both mine and my sister's names and addresses in his diary.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Oh Lord..he has a child! He also has a few names he goes by
    http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...rocco-magnotta

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Suspect may have gone to France

Luka Rocco Magnotta is believed to have travelled to France over the weekend, after the brutal killing of a man in Montreal and the shipping of at least two body parts by mail to political parties in Ottawa, sources say.
    The Scarborough native is now on Interpol’s wanted persons list in relation to the recent murder and dismemberment of his alleged victim in a Montreal apartment.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Darth, the media reports (as per usual) all seem to say different things. I read he has probably been overseas for days but police won't say where he may be, another stated France and again another stated Britain. Question, when are the summer Olympics? Because it's possible he's heading somewhere that he could blend in with many people and since he's known to change his appearance and name, a large crowd to get mixed in would suit him just fine.

Sadly it would also prove a great killing ground for him as well should he get the itch to strike again.

Former homicide detective Dave Perry, who has closely followed the case and watched the grisly video, said the person who carried out the murder and mailed the packages appears to be arrogant, emotionally cold, and dangerous.
    "He's highly motivated, he's obviously trying to make a name for himself. In my opinion his objective right now is to become one of the more notorious serial killers in our country and there's no doubt in my mind this guy is already planning, if not executing, his next move," Perry told CTV's Canada AM.

Lafreniere said there appears to be no political motivation for the mailings. He said both Ottawa police and the RCMP are assisting with the investigation, which is being led by the Montreal police.
    Last edited by TaraF; Thu, May 31st, 2012 at 12:03 PM.
    lecale likes this.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information