User Tag List

Page 31 of 197 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

.....it's a day later, you called the local paper to complain and you still don't have your flyers!!!!! (I have a feeling this is a sign that I shouldn't shop...lol!)
    cath007 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Let's see.....you have 1 week deadline to make your appt super organizated and shinning because an evaluator of the city want to see the change and visit.....I will be super busy ...eat,sleep, shower and do cleaning will be my 4 words for the next week...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Let's see again....you want your neigbour acting and abusing the space stop...and your friend in a other appt have the same problem as you....but HE did get the change he want in 1 week....I tried for 2 years now...thats frustrated me.....
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

.....you answer a skill testing question and the answer they accept doesn't follow BEDMAS
    Eva-M, cath007, maribel and 1 others like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    .....you answer a skill testing question and the answer they accept doesn't follow BEDMAS
    What? I mean we are teaching this in schools!!! I tell my students this is the one thing you need to learn in school if you want to win things.
    Koolaid and cath007 like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

...the kids are in bed sleeping, the husband is out. You are curled up on the couch with a snuggly blanket and snacks ready to watch a movie. And NetFlix says, "The selection you are trying to watch is unavailable at this moment please try again later." You try again later. Nope. You try three other movies. Nope. I am lucky if I get to watch a full movie without interruption let alone have the opportunity to watch one. NetFlix, I pay you $7.99 to be working the 2 hours of the week I want to watch a movie. You can have trouble uploading the other 166 hours of the week. Thanks.
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kw01ai View Post
    ...the kids are in bed sleeping, the husband is out. You are curled up on the couch with a snuggly blanket and snacks ready to watch a movie. And NetFlix says, "The selection you are trying to watch is unavailable at this moment please try again later." You try again later. Nope. You try three other movies. Nope. I am lucky if I get to watch a full movie without interruption let alone have the opportunity to watch one. NetFlix, I pay you $7.99 to be working the 2 hours of the week I want to watch a movie. You can have trouble uploading the other 166 hours of the week. Thanks.
    Thanks for letting me know about Netflix. We were tempted to get it, but will now think about it a little more.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Thanks for letting me know about Netflix. We were tempted to get it, but will now think about it a little more.
    When it is working we love it. Every once and a while it has upload problems and it can be a real let down...like when you have screaming toddler and the only thing that may help is Sesame Street, but it won't load.
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kw01ai View Post
    When it is working we love it. Every once and a while it has upload problems and it can be a real let down...like when you have screaming toddler and the only thing that may help is Sesame Street, but it won't load.
    Your Netflix problems reminds me of our Bell TV problems. Sometimes down because of weather and storms. But they never gave refunds.

For the kids, maybe some borrowed Sesame Street DVDs from the library, will work

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

... when your supervisor gives you back your corrections for your thesis and rails on you (via email) because I should have caught these issues. Um, I don't think anyone really knows how to write a 250 page document in chunks (chapters) well without a little bit of guidance. In my field we don't do a proposal so we don't have that practice.

And by "grind my gears" it's actually "brings me to tears" because it's one of those emotional days - I just want it done!
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    ... when your supervisor gives you back your corrections for your thesis and rails on you (via email) because I should have caught these issues. Um, I don't think anyone really knows how to write a 250 page document in chunks (chapters) well without a little bit of guidance. In my field we don't do a proposal so we don't have that practice.

And by "grind my gears" it's actually "brings me to tears" because it's one of those emotional days - I just want it done!
    Never shed tears over someone who is your supervisor.
    Just think, "Naked in a snow storm, they shiver just as much as you."

They are not worth the tears.
    (((Hugs)))
    alicia and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Let's see:

You want someone understand that you are tired waiting....and make an arrangment...and he want the last word when he iis not right...oh I will have the last word and argue...such an ash*?&?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

When you go to the store hoping to find a few of the newest coupons only to find that both stores have had all the coupon pads cleaned out. I just wanted a few activia and egg coupons. I must be dreaming to think I could find a few.

Then I get my mail and found out I also mailed the kelloggs gas for cash envelope with the return address on it (thankfully) but missed putting the mailing address on it.
    Last edited by kerrylj; Mon, Sep 10th, 2012 at 12:58 AM.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

....your child only acts bad and works you up enough to yell when the windows are open.
    cath007 and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

when you get into your buildings elevator, a man is already in there, doesn't speak a word, you go to press the floor button and step back and hear something that resembles 15 crackers being crushed.
    you look and you just stepped on a mouse. then begin your rant by yelling at the man in the elevator WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING!?

Oh... I was going to.

A little ^^^^ing late now.

Page 31 of 197 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread Information