User Tag List

Page 154 of 197 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    when people come here to disturb the shlt.. just go away
    +1, getting so tiresome.
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Thu, Sep 10th, 2015 at 01:04 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When you run out of things to do and still have 4 days of vacation left.
    macw1960 and habs rule like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

people insist on standing right up close to you when you are in line waiting to pay
    Last edited by beachdown; Thu, Sep 10th, 2015 at 08:56 AM.
    macw1960 and toronto166 like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ah.....Paddy, but you could have planned your vacation well though. I mean are we talking an all inclusive resort here?

Quote Originally Posted by padyofurniture View Post
    When you run out of things to do and still have 4 days of vacation left.
    macw1960 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I am itchy with an annoying skin problem, I tend to scratch and scratch, but I had a solution, I bought coconut oil to smear it on my skin, and I got a thousand pc points

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...when your husband decides to sand drywall in your room and doesn't put anything down. Dust everywhere....and then clogs the downstairs toilet....you of course don't know and flush and Niagara Falls of poop goes EVERYWHERE!!!! My girlfriend just ROAKed me 4 pampers points which was enough to get my little guy the Plasma car for Christmas so I feel better after my cleaning marathon.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ that is just wrong on so many levels. Book a weekend DIY class for him at the Depot

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

When people don't flush their business in a public washroom! Ugh I don't want to see that!!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    When people don't flush their business in a public washroom! Ugh I don't want to see that!!!
    What is with that? several times lately I walked into a stall and not flushed...go to next...not flushed uuuugh! Why don't people flush?..even if just pee...please flush!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i wonder if it's those automatic toilets not sensing when a person has moved away from the bowl... they all come with buttons to push in case of such an emergency but still, you all realize that people (ie: selfish, clueless idiots) are living in they're own little bubble wrapped world and don't clue in to these simple little things, right?

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think it's fair to say these are the same people that probably don't wash their hands, and then go on to hug / shake someone. Ewwwww

It's people and how they are raised, and what they do at home.

I also can't stand people that don't take showers in the morning, and prefer to do it night before (gross), and then slap on makeup or try to cover the BO with deodorant. Wake up early and shower people

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    What is with that? several times lately I walked into a stall and not flushed...go to next...not flushed uuuugh! Why don't people flush?..even if just pee...please flush!
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    I think it's fair to say these are the same people that probably don't wash their hands, and then go on to hug / shake someone. Ewwwww

It's people and how they are raised, and what they do at home.

I also can't stand people that don't take showers in the morning, and prefer to do it night before (gross), and then slap on makeup or try to cover the BO with deodorant. Wake up early and shower people

then you'd hate our household.. i'm a night shower person(though i do shower EVERY night).. i'd rather feel clean and fresh when i climb into bed then feel the grease and grime and sweat from the day while trying to sleep... my hubby is the same way he showers when he gets home from work because he doesn't want to feel the dust and sweat from the workday on him while trying to wind down i also find an evening shower a relaxing thing to help wind down the day.. i'd also prefer for my hair to dry naturally whenever possible vrs attacking it with a blow dryer on a daily basis causing it to frizz like mad

heck my kid is becoming an evening shower person too
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Night showerer here! Also, kids and DH.
    DH already wakes up at 6:15 to get ready for work. And I wake up at 7:15 to get everything set for the kiddos for school. NO WAY I can find an extra hour to give them both showers (and brush out and put up DD's hair), and then to find an extra hour for me..? No way. (Even after chopping half my hair off last month, I still have a fair bit..that takes FOREVER to dry, even blow-drying.)

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

We're night showerers too! I'm not climbing into my bed dirty, no way. Also, the wife works at 6am so we're up at 4:30am anyways just to have coffee and spend some time together in the morning, when is she supposed to shower?? (Not to mention, she works construction, so she showers when she gets home or else!!).

Not to mention, the less often I have to clean my sheets, the better!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    then you'd hate our household.. i'm a night shower person(though i do shower EVERY night).. i'd rather feel clean and fresh when i climb into bed then feel the grease and grime and sweat from the day while trying to sleep... my hubby is the same way he showers when he gets home from work because he doesn't want to feel the dust and sweat from the workday on him while trying to wind down i also find an evening shower a relaxing thing to help wind down the day.. i'd also prefer for my hair to dry naturally whenever possible vrs attacking it with a blow dryer on a daily basis causing it to frizz like mad

heck my kid is becoming an evening shower person too
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^Agree with you....I take my long, hot bath every night before I go to bed. Would rather go to bed nice and clean as opposed to having all of the day's pollution, germs and dirt on me. DH is the same.

Page 154 of 197 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast

Thread Information