User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: WM - letter to head office with UPDATE!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Walmart is the someone that does all the taking over...

For your sake OP I really hope it is just an unfortunate acronym for something. If not. Firing time
    Quote Originally Posted by hcao View Post
    Walmart's services now just get worse and worse. Some day,( just like Zellers) will be closed or will be taken over by some....
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Coupon Guru in Training couponer2's Avatar
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I am horrified that this happened to you........ just horrified.
    That person should be demoted or fired She defiantly SHOULD NOT be working in customer service or the public for that matter . She needs HER mouth cleaned out.
    Last edited by couponer2; Tue, Jul 31st, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE/WISH LINK

Couponer2's Trade and Wish List*

CLICK ABOVE​* LINE*FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO MY TRADE LIST

Trading Score
    412 (100%)

I would be most offended about the name she called you, as if spelling it makes it less offensive. (There is no acronym that exists) Do you happen to know the cashier's name? I would be writing to head office about that encounter so fast it'd make her head spin.
    jasperandchar likes this.
    Quickly & Easily Earn FREE $$ or Giftcards with Swagbucks.com

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I can't wait to hear what the manager has to say about this one. I just find it SO hard to believe that someone would be that ignorant right in front of you!! I mean, did she think you couldn't spell?? I would have asked her what she meant when she said that (I used to be a pretty timid person but not now), so good for you for being composed the entire time. Gives you the edge in the long run. Hope you get some justice and they handle this situation appropriately.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    412 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponer2 View Post
    I am horrified that this happened to you........ just horrified.
    That person should be fired or demoted to cleaning toilets and even that's to good for her she needs HER mouth cleaned out.
    No, she should not be allowed to work there at all. The people who clean the toilets at my work are lovely.
    jonesy and jasperandchar like this.
    Quickly & Easily Earn FREE $$ or Giftcards with Swagbucks.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Too shocked for words that someone would spell that out in public let alone with a customer standing there.

I would have been horrified and probably would not have been able to contain myself.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Unbelievable....Wal-Mart had definetly gone downhill, shelves empty, merchandise all over the floor, and unhelpful staff. I never thought about it before, but I did notice that the shelves will be empty when there is a good coupon match up...hmmmmm
    If Target is as nice and clean as it is in the states, they are in for some MAJOR competition, can't wait!
    hcao and jasperandchar like this.
    2011 Wins: TLC "Say Yes to the Dress" Season 3 box set, Bissell Pro-Heat 2X Upright with a years worth of formula....

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

well said, she should lose her job acronym or not I can spell and I do know what it means enough though I LIVE IN THE COUNTRY.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraWill View Post
    No, she should not be allowed to work there at all. The people who clean the toilets at my work are lovely.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I think everyone should take a stand and bombared WM's Head Office with emails about their stores and stories of empty shelves, merchandise not available when on sale somewhere else and ESPECIALLY no tare pads in the store, I mean I live in a dinky little town and shop 20 minutes away which is the closest town with lots of stores and the other store like G&T, FreshCo, SDM and even Independent Grocers have coupons for goodness sake, when I asked why they didn't have manufacturer coupons in the store they could not give me an answer. I also wrote a note and left it for the manager about the whole lack of items in the store, price matching, and no coupons in the store.
    Last edited by jasperandchar; Tue, Jul 31st, 2012 at 08:55 PM.
    hcao likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Coupon Guru in Training couponer2's Avatar
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I know and agree, this whole incident has been sitting bad with me since I read
    jasperandchar's post and I was just coming back to edit my response.I think the toilet cleaning comment came from me thinking she had a potty mouth and that's where she should be,and was in no way meant to be a derogatory comment against the hard working people who work in the janitorial field.
    As my DH always says write hot send cold.
    Last edited by couponer2; Wed, Aug 1st, 2012 at 03:49 PM.
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE/WISH LINK

Couponer2's Trade and Wish List*

CLICK ABOVE​* LINE*FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO MY TRADE LIST

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I realized that my mouth was open as I was reading your post and still open as I was reading other's posts because I still couldn't believe it!
    I reaaallly hope you got that cashiers name, so you could report her.
    and yah, i totally would have asked in front of anyone standing there, oh what does C.U.N.T. stand for? And I would have stayed there until she answered me lol. What a stupid c.....ahhh, not gonna say it.
    Does your walmart give raincheques? I hope so. At least there's that.
    GoddessDigi and jasperandchar like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zia_Stephie View Post
    According to the world wide web...I don't like the abbreviation at all:

"Can't Understand Normal Thinking" is mostly abbreviated as C.U.N.T

Very sorry to hear you dealt with this in the customer service field...not professional at all.
    That's a backronym....rather than an acronym...

I would be most offended about the name she called you, as if spelling it makes it less offensive. (There is no acronym that exists) Do you happen to know the cashier's name? I would be writing to head office about that encounter so fast it'd make her head spin.
    The word itself has a long and non-offensive history . It's only recently that it has become a slur.

Darth- lived near a medieval Gropec%^t Lane as a child- Penguin

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't usually wade into these things.....but....what happened to you is in noway a reflection on Walmart except in how they handle the issue once it has been brought to their attention. The policies of Walmart certainly do not allow employees to treat customers in any sort of disrespectful way. I have worked for Walmart in the past and my husband works for them now. This is a rouge individual and not a company out to get you. Walmart's policy is to encourage sales by promotion and deals...and not to hide product...as a matter of fact hiding product is a fireable offense at Walmart.......but, they do allow their night staff to shop before they go home, which is prior to store opening. Also if you are not on shift...you are allowed to shop before your shift starts.....they will staple your bags shut ....they also have freezers in the back which the supervisors must sign off on the receipt and you must show it to a supervisor apon leaving the premises......and btw....Walmart employees are coupon shoppers as well! I'm not saying that there is not something fishy going on at your local Walmart....just don`t blame the company for a bad employee. Also the customer service representative that also overheard the supervisor......should have reported her supervisor....you can and you should!!!!!! I work at another retailer now.....and every year we have to weed out the hotheads.....some people should never work in retail......but on the other hand you have seen that some people should never be let out of their homes....they are so rude and alot more vulgar. But, the employee you encountered should be made to apologize to you and be demoted at the very least.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

absolutely shocking and disgraceful. If u don't hear from them by tomorrow morning, call the store yourself (phone # is prob on their website under store locater) and ask to speak to the manager. Let them know that this is one incident they cannot sweep under the rug (so to speak).

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

wow...
    yea they should definitley be fired.
    When i first started at my current work place, there was one guy who worked on the sales floor and one day he called a customer that WORD and he was fired the same day, because the customer complained about him to the manager.
    and as he should have been,
    No matter how much a customer makes you mad you never EVER. EVER swear at them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information