User Tag List

Page 104 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Hehe, kitty shirts...love.
    I like it when DD and I can get matching clothes, though. :p She looooves it, and begs me to wear my Hello Kitty dress all the time (she has the same, a maxi dress). We also have matching Lion King t-shirts and a blue and white striped sweater. Oh! And an adorable overshirt with slit 3/4-sleeves, only mine is blue and hers is green.
    GoJays, macw1960, Candini and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Same. I fit carters size 12 and got us matching Christmas shirts last year lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    Hehe, kitty shirts...love.
    I like it when DD and I can get matching clothes, though. :p She looooves it, and begs me to wear my Hello Kitty dress all the time (she has the same, a maxi dress). We also have matching Lion King t-shirts and a blue and white striped sweater. Oh! And an adorable overshirt with slit 3/4-sleeves, only mine is blue and hers is green.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Same. I fit carters size 12 and got us matching Christmas shirts last year lol
    There are some benefits of being small(like if my oldest REALLY pi$$es me off, I will be showing up at junior high in the exact same outfit she wore to school that day), but honestly I just want a dress with no cutouts, isn't strapless, that covers my ass, isn't skin tight and doesn't have spaghetti straps.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    There are some benefits of being small(like if my oldest REALLY pi$$es me off, I will be showing up at junior high in the exact same outfit she wore to school that day), but honestly I just want a dress with no cutouts, isn't strapless, that covers my ass, isn't skin tight and doesn't have spaghetti straps.
    lmao! Oohh, I need to remember that for when she's older.
    Do you shop in Petites? I find petites fit me better (though, I'm thinking you're smaller than me, cause I'm a size 5, so rather average).
    I love the Gap dresses. Old Navy usually runs a bit big... H&M has some pretty cute stuff, that runs smaller. Right now, I have on a hot pink Zebra..striped/print thing lol. Trust me, it's cute. And higher-necked and a high-low.
    Found it online! http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-F2Rjo-v5MU...bra+Dress4.jpg
    Hope this helps.
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    lmao! Oohh, I need to remember that for when she's older.
    Do you shop in Petites? I find petites fit me better (though, I'm thinking you're smaller than me, cause I'm a size 5, so rather average).
    I love the Gap dresses. Old Navy usually runs a bit big... H&M has some pretty cute stuff, that runs smaller. Right now, I have on a hot pink Zebra..striped/print thing lol. Trust me, it's cute. And higher-necked and a high-low.
    Found it online! http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-F2Rjo-v5MU...bra+Dress4.jpg
    Hope this helps.
    I love that dress!
    Gap is too big/too long unless I shop in the kids dept, then everything is too short. Old Navy I can fit into some tops, but bottoms I'm in between sizes. I like H&M, but I find their dresses so tight across the chest(and I'm barely an A cup) if I get the size that fits, and I don't feel the quality is worth the cost of tailoring.
    I've has some luck at RW&CO, however most of their stuff is not suited to the stay at home mom life.
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I wanted to dance and do my 12th win in a row dance tonight........but A Rod and his gang beat the Jays in their own backyard.
    Ciel, macw1960, kristeven and 4 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Getting an e-mail titled, "Blow out the candles. Grab a straw. Have a drink on us!"....only to find out that it is BOGO!

Name:  Fuu meme.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  20.2 KB

Thanks Orange Julius for making me jump out of my chair for no reason LOL #FirstWorldProblem
    Ciel, macw1960, vw_girl and 2 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Lyssia510, you should check out Rosegal.com. They have such cute clothes but their sizes are tiny! I am 5'4" and 130lb and just ordered a XL dress and it JUST fits. They are listed in Asian sizes which are much smaller than "American". They get some terrible reviews about sizing, quality and delivery time but I did a trial order just to see and will be ordering again. I paid an extra $4 for expedited shipping ordered on a Friday afternoon and missed delivery on Monday because I was at work and not at al expecting it so soon. Quality is comparable to Sirens, but if you see their prices you know you get what you pay for.
    Ciel, Candini, Lyssia510 and 2 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

LOL! I just realized that I actually came here to post that I either have too many clothes or too small closets and dressers! And I get sidetracked talking about clothes I just bought. hahaha

Something needs to change and I think its time for a new HUGE dresser.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

have to stop engaging with debbie downer, she puts me in a bad mood
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Running out of room for my dvd's.
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What are those, next you will be telling us your pantry is full of laser discs? Get yourself update by going digital.....mkv files (300mb for a full movie) or 700mb for a 720p HD

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Running out of room for my dvd's.
    Ciel, macw1960, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Lyssia510, you should check out Rosegal.com. They have such cute clothes but their sizes are tiny! I am 5'4" and 130lb and just ordered a XL dress and it JUST fits. They are listed in Asian sizes which are much smaller than "American". They get some terrible reviews about sizing, quality and delivery time but I did a trial order just to see and will be ordering again. I paid an extra $4 for expedited shipping ordered on a Friday afternoon and missed delivery on Monday because I was at work and not at al expecting it so soon. Quality is comparable to Sirens, but if you see their prices you know you get what you pay for.
    I used to order from Sheinside(another Asian site), and everything was super short or sheer. I know a lot of fashion bloggers swear by these sites, so maybe I should pull the trigger.
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Sat, Aug 15th, 2015 at 09:28 PM.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    What are those, next you will be telling us your pantry is full of laser discs? Get yourself update by going digital.....mkv files (300mb for a full movie) or 700mb for a 720p HD
    Transfer to a USB stick and put it in the back of the TV.
    Ciel, macw1960, dededi and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am completely stressed out trying to make the teams for our company golf tournament. This is supposed to be a nice fun day out for the whole company, 9 holes of golf, steak dinner and get to mingle with people we normally only speak to over the phone or email or even just to see each other outside the work environment. We give everyone the option to choose a 4 some or we will place you in a 4 some but it never fails people do not request a 4 some and then do not like who they are paired with. I just want everyone to have a wonderful time and enjoy themselves but this is really stressing me out. We have a record number of golfers this year and even though others are helping the majority of things seem to fall on me since I am not golfing. I am just totally stressed over this.

Page 104 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast

Thread Information