User Tag List

Page 184 of 193 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dad got overcharged by 40$ on his cogeco bill..he will call tomorrow..hope it will resolve quickly..i did not need that after being 2 and a half week in hospital.....
    Ciel and francine1985 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Dad got overcharged by 40$ on his cogeco bill..he will call tomorrow..hope it will resolve quickly..i did not need that after being 2 and a half week in hospital.....
    Was the billing error fixed?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Was the billing error fixed?
    not yet they had informatic issue...but now we think we have been on internet much more and we have a limited forfait...so we will check that and will take illimited....it is just silly..
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont know why but I passed my pc card at the beginning and did not get my points...12 000 points at least...the chat is unvailable so I made a request by message ....Will see.l...so annoying,
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you cannot go to the first days of a sale and like always you hit your face on cleared shelves....
    Same thing with tear pads..
    Not having space in your grocery shopping bascket and you still have 4 things on your list to purchase...let say I did not purchase those
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Mar 22nd, 2021 at 10:56 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When sibling leaves a dining room chair with one broken castor on the back sidewalk--two hours after the week's garbage collection has already occurred. And there's rain in the forecast tomorrow. The chair awaits his attention.
    cath007 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

What a bad timing the battery of the smoke detector is dead but that will have to wait until monday afternoon because I dont go out before to do the grocery.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

So we went to Pharmaprix to do a 20x shop to use my Mini Wheats FPCs.

Gave the cashier my Mini Wheats FPCs and a milk FPC.

She put the milk FPC through but hemming and hawing about the Mini Wheat ones. She says that you have to send them to Kellogg's to redeem. DD asks how is this coupon different than the milk coupon? You get the coupons and then you send them in and you get your money.

We ask for the manager. Manager reads the coupon and tells us that you can only use this coupon in Canada. DD says Quebec is not in Canada? Manager shrugs and walks away. Excuse me, what is your name?

We will make a complaint to Head Office.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    So we went to Pharmaprix to do a 20x shop to use my Mini Wheats FPCs.

Gave the cashier my Mini Wheats FPCs and a milk FPC.

She put the milk FPC through but hemming and hawing about the Mini Wheat ones. She says that you have to send them to Kellogg's to redeem. DD asks how is this coupon different than the milk coupon? You get the coupons and then you send them in and you get your money.

We ask for the manager. Manager reads the coupon and tells us that you can only use this coupon in Canada. DD says Quebec is not in Canada? Manager shrugs and walks away. Excuse me, what is your name?

We will make a complaint to Head Office.
    @couponmummy : wow...what an incompetent manager and cashier...
    glad you will report it
    first time I heard that about the coupons redemption..guess they try to make their own rules...so stupid
    BTW where the fpc for milk come from,.coupon for milk are so rare...
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

@couponmummy: wow...what an incompetent manager and cashier...
    glad you will report it
    first time I heard that about the coupons redemption..guess they try to make their own rules...so stupid
    BTW where the fpc for milk come from,.coupon for milk are so rare...
    @cath007

Twice on separate times, I bought Nutrilait chocolate milk and both times they poured out lumpy. You can see the lumps as it pours out.
    I complained and they sent me 2 FPCs for Nutrilait milk.

When the cashier put the milk coupon through and not the Mini Wheats, we asked what is the difference? She seen the milk coupon before but not the Mini Wheats. So by her logic, if she has never seen a coupon before, it's not valid.

And manager says that Quebec has different rules regarding coupons.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    @cath007

Twice on separate times, I bought Nutrilait chocolate milk and both times they poured out lumpy. You can see the lumps as it pours out.
    I complained and they sent me 2 FPCs for Nutrilait milk.

When the cashier put the milk coupon through and not the Mini Wheats, we asked what is the difference? She seen the milk coupon before but not the Mini Wheats. So by her logic, if she has never seen a coupon before, it's not valid.

And manager says that Quebec has different rules regarding coupons.
    @couponmummy :Yuck on the milk!.Glad you got a compensation of fpcs.This manager sound like a big idiot...
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What a bad timing the battery of the smoke detector is dead but that will have to wait until monday afternoon because I dont go out before to do the grocery.
    Did you try calling the fire department and ask if they have a battery you could use for now?

Over the years I have heard of fire departments performing educational visits for a variety of neighbourhoods.

And - did you know that smoke detectors have a lifespan (expiry date)? They do - I think it is 10 years. (This is not for wired in detectors, usually found in condos or apartments)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ciel21 likes this.
    My Orange Key 44990243S1

https://surveys.gobranded.com/users/...f49b113b291653

Starting a new Chapter in the Golden Horseshoe in 2017!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The battery-operated smoke detectors of say the past five years (during which we acquired two about a year apart) have 10 year lifespans.

Hamilton area fire dept. will offer free smoke detectors (not sure if there's a choice between photoelectric or ionic) for low-income seniors. Not sure if it depends on owning one's home or can apply to rental residences. I have never heard of the fire dept. posting about gas carbon monoxide detectors, for homes with gas appliances. We have a couple of the regular carbon monoxide detectors and given the cost of stuff these days (including light bulbs), it's hard to justify buying a specialty product just because gas utility newsletters indicate there is one such specialty item (and never do they name the brands that offer such versions). We're already out of pocket on the other two detectors.

Don't get me started on batteries for various things including carbon monoxide detectors (9v). I probably need a spreadsheet to track the various qty and types of batteries still in use in the home alone.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I just needed to replace our smoke detector and one big selling feature of the one I picked was that it took AA batteries which always have on hand as many things in our house take AAs.

I never had 9V batteries just sitting around and even last time I needed to buy one (which was premadenic), I had to go to 3 stores to find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    The battery-operated smoke detectors of say the past five years (during which we acquired two about a year apart) have 10 year lifespans.

Hamilton area fire dept. will offer free smoke detectors (not sure if there's a choice between photoelectric or ionic) for low-income seniors. Not sure if it depends on owning one's home or can apply to rental residences. I have never heard of the fire dept. posting about gas carbon monoxide detectors, for homes with gas appliances. We have a couple of the regular carbon monoxide detectors and given the cost of stuff these days (including light bulbs), it's hard to justify buying a specialty product just because gas utility newsletters indicate there is one such specialty item (and never do they name the brands that offer such versions). We're already out of pocket on the other two detectors.

Don't get me started on batteries for various things including carbon monoxide detectors (9v). I probably need a spreadsheet to track the various qty and types of batteries still in use in the home alone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I fell coming downstairs this morning. What a maroon!
    Must have thought the 2nd last step was the last step kind of thing, only when I fell, I took out an entire opened folding table that had " stuff " on it, everything went sprawling down onto a front entrance step.
    Scraped both arms, broke the toe on the right foot that is next to my big toe. Made so much noise too, well swearing loudly can produce noise I guess.
    Once I righted the folding table back up, placed the nick knacks back, I was very grateful it wasn't worse. That table might have been holding our bottles of wine or something else truly valuable!
    bwahaha!!

babies teach us acceptance

Page 184 of 193 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast

Thread Information