User Tag List

Page 43 of 193 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When tradespeople don't vacuum up the work area prior to end of day. Cough, cough...dust and stuff everywhere (that vacuum cleaner was left in the area for you to use).
    When the person drilling the holes in the wood does not clean up the holes by drilling from the other side to clean up the wood bits. What messy holes result when the holes are drilled one way only-not nice to see. Glad this is not on my tab...parent is not keeping on top of things...
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

sorry, never mind.....i think i'm tired....
    Last edited by Mia001; Fri, Nov 15th, 2013 at 08:23 PM.
    Ciel likes this.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It rained a few days back, then froze, so now parts of the driveway are slippery. I was hauling the garbage and recycling bins and almost crashed a few times. Ugh. At least today was plus 8 so hopefully most of the puddles have disappeared. Tomorrow I plan on walking to Shoppers early in the morning and don't want to slide all over the sidewalk. It's suppose to freeze tonight too.Too warm for heavy winter boots with grip. My little boots are okay but need new treads.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Miss toodles is sick.. so it's becoming a battle to get her to eat the healthy stuffs or drink water... BUT she will eat the jello when offered and drink a can of nestea (at the point where i just needed SOMETHING in her) now she's got the idea that she can ask for sweets and treats and get them
    beckie.c likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

can't decide which dvd to watch( have 200+ in my collection)
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

bah bought a pepperoni in a blanket (a pepperoni stick wrapped in a bun with cheese on it) bite into it.. it's a smokey in a blanket! soo not a fan of smokies! they must have put the tray in the wrong place (hard to tell the two apart once they are cooked they look exactly the same!)

i guess i have to find something else for dinner...
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

The cafeteria at work was serving perogies, sausage and cabbage rolls for lunch today, but because we had to do an emergency sewer repair at home, I'm at my desk eating my budget friendly soup...
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

coffee isn't hot enough... sigh...
    krysta lynne and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

The cold weather. Brrrrrrr
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

The tangerines I took to work today were not soft or juicy enough.
    GoJays and krysta lynne like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The ONLY place I can find winter boots that fit my 14 month old is Walmart, but they're really ugly and don't match her snowsuit.
    I've spent a week trying to decide on what colour of wrapping paper I want to use for xmas and I still can't make a decision.
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Fri, Nov 22nd, 2013 at 12:52 PM.
    krysta lynne and Candini like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Been looking for shoes that ease my foot pain for many months. Finally find them and the store only has size 9 and 10.

I need 9.5
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

i went to the bathroom to find a whole roll of toilet paper unraveled and fully soaked in the toilet so i had to reach in with my hand to take it out and throw in in the garbage. then i had to wash my hands before i could actually use the toilet... as if thats not bad enough i go in the living room to find the culprit (my 4 year old) opened my pop bottle and was drinking out of the half full bottle with his mouth full of the nutella on bread i got him for a snack. the backwsash is horrible.
    walkonby and Lyssia510 like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    i went to the bathroom to find a whole roll of toilet paper unraveled and fully soaked in the toilet so i had to reach in with my hand to take it out and throw in in the garbage. then i had to wash my hands before i could actually use the toilet... as if thats not bad enough i go in the living room to find the culprit (my 4 year old) opened my pop bottle and was drinking out of the half full bottle with his mouth full of the nutella on bread i got him for a snack. the backwsash is horrible.
    I hope after all that you at least got a fresh pop(or maybe something stronger)
    Candini likes this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    The ONLY place I can find winter boots that fit my 14 month old is Walmart, but they're really ugly and don't match her snowsuit.
    I've spent a week trying to decide on what colour of wrapping paper I want to use for xmas and I still can't make a decision.
    I totally hear this. my son's feet are massive, always have been. he's three and a half and already a size 2. usually walmart is where i go because their boots are usually wide enough both in thickness and width, but are often ugly. got a great deal (imo) on boots for him at the bay a couple weeks ago. all the boots and snowsuits were 40% off regular price. so his $129(?) snowsuit and $75 Cougar boots (look like bogs and match snowsuit to perfection) ended up costing something like $129. basically got boots for free and they aren't ugly! yeah!

i found great deal on nDC running shoes for him off the website because they had extra 50% off clearance. so $80(?) cost me like $17.

deals on nice footwear can be found!! dont lose hope!
    Last edited by krysta lynne; Sat, Nov 23rd, 2013 at 08:44 AM.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Page 43 of 193 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread Information