User Tag List

Page 79 of 193 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I decided to quit smoking on monday and all I want to do is eat and sleep. Plus I'm getting massive migraines from withdrawal and the only thing that makes the migraines go away is having a smoke. I've had 5 since monday, which I'm not happy about but I smoked 1/2 a pack a day before so its better than nothing, but I need to be able to function and don't want to be losing it on my kids just because I'm cranky. I can't use the patch/gum or lozanges because I have bad reactions to them(hives, trouble breathing etc).
    I know this will be worth it in the end, but its so hard right now.
    you can do it!!!!! Think of what you will do with the money you save
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

there's not enough room in my freezer... or my back up freezer... i'd be tempted to get a back up back up freezer but i think hubby my question my sanity if i do
    harbie, Ciel, krysta lynne and 7 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    sigh... I smacked my baby toe on both my cat scratch post and then on my solid wood tv stand.
    It bruised up so bad and hurts to walk on.
    I went to the walk in and got an x ray, 2 hours later to find out I broke my baby toe.
    Not much I can do besides rest and buddytape my pinky to the next toe.
    I have to take 2 days off work because walking on that leg is agony.
    GUH I hate laying around doing nothing... -_- FWP for the win
    Let me just say those cat scratch posts are always so underestimated. I had one of those heavy tower ones and I dropped it on my foot one day while moving it and the bruises stayed around for months. I ended up resenting the cat scratch post so much I had to throw it out. I can only imagine how painful it would be to hit one with your baby toe of all things. Hope it feels better soon
    Silk, c_mcarthur, BC Gal and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    I thought the conditioner was shampoo until I noticed it wasn't making suds, so I had to rinse, shampoo, and then condition again....
    On Saturday while getting ready for an out of town wedding, I slathered my hair in coconut oil as it makes,it really soft and silky...get in the shower put what I thought was shampoo in my hair, not sudsing so rinse it out and try again, am starting to freak out..thinking this new brand of coconut oil is really greasy and what am I going to do with my grease pit hair ...4 times I try to shampoo it out then it dawns on me...check the bottle...crap I have tried to wash my hair 5 times with conditioner, so now wash 2 times with shampoo then again withmthe conditioner...good thing I always get hair products for really cheap! Felt like a total idiot. Dh is like.get out of the shower already..can't I have a grease pit on my head...and man did the shower ever get slippery. Have to clean it when I got out so dh didn't kill himself. Not a great start to the day!
    harbie, Ciel, krysta lynne and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

For bruises and headaches/migraines-get some magnesium gel and apply to affected areas (where bruises are but try to avoid any cut areas or it will sting like a salt does! or where head hurts). It just might give you some relief.

Scouponer, you were keen on ensuring your hair did not get tangles! It just had to be your turn when you had to go somewhere.
    harbie, BC Gal, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

My dog has decided that a doorbell on tv now counts as something he should bark at.
    harbie, Ciel, GoJays and 8 others like this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i stayed up too late reading my book last night and now i'm tired

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Don't have enough room in my storage shed for new Halloween props
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have never missed an episode of The Amazing Race.... ever. Until this season. I have not seen one episode yet because some jackass in his infinite wisdom decided that Friday night is a wonderful night to play the show. WTF is that?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    there's not enough room in my freezer... or my back up freezer... i'd be tempted to get a back up back up freezer but i think hubby my question my sanity if i do
    I JUST gave away my 4th freezer, so now I am down to 3 of them. 1- meat, 1- vegetables, and 1- other stuff ( frozen entrees, ice cream etc)
    Ciel, GoddessDigi and toronto166 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i spend ages carving up fancy pumpkins for Halloween.. only to have them rot before halloween starts! (i keep cleaning up the rot but at the rate they are going they won't make it to halloween)
    Ciel, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i spend ages carving up fancy pumpkins for Halloween.. only to have them rot before halloween starts! (i keep cleaning up the rot but at the rate they are going they won't make it to halloween)
    Oh I hear you loud and clear....we are having a pumpkin carving contest here at work. They have decided to put the table right in front of me with all the pumpkins on display. Well the one that has been sitting on the table since Monday is starting to rot. Do you have any clue what a rotting pumpkin smells like. It smells like fart.....so of course every time someone walks by the table, I get these dirty looks!!!! I swear, it's not me !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have been lusting over this H&M coat I saw on the app for 2 months. My local store finally got it in, and the smallest size they made it in is too frigging big .
    Good thing dh is a last minute Christmas shopper, I've been dropping hints on how bad I want this coat since I first saw it.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Saw something about carved pumpkin saving techniques-something about putting some bleach into warm water and soaking pumpkin for hours. Another one mentions using Vaseline petroleum jelly on the inside. None of this would occur to me as any pumpkins used for Halloween goes to the compost heap the next day (usually carved the day of Halloween or night before).

http://www.myscienceproject.org/pumpkin.html
    Someone's experiment trying out the various things that could preserve Jack-o-lantern.

Anything used to preserve pumpkin compromises the pumpkin's disposal into any green bin or composter. Go directly to trash.
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Oct 31st, 2014 at 12:01 AM.
    wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

next time i'll carve the pumpkin only a few days before halloween.... they were just soo cute.. i did Totoro, and the kitty bus from the "my neighbour totoro" cartoon
    BuggaBugga and toronto166 like this.

Page 79 of 193 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Thread Information