User Tag List

Page 78 of 182 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2726
Like Tree7441Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

  1. #1156
    Canadian Genius harbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Earth...most of the time
    Posts
    8,800
    Likes Received
    4974
    Trading Score
    202 (100%)




    It's dh and mine 10 year wedding anniversary (been together for 15) and the only recognition we got was my parents giving us a toblerone bar bought at the duty free shop, a bottle of cooking sauce from a farmers market and a card which they signed it john and annie(mom). Oh Ya and a cheque for cash that after I give him the rent cheque for this month I clear a cool $50.

    we are just choked because I can't count the number of anniversaries we've supported of our families and others and the though spent on their gifts etc and they are now all out on a dinner cruise to celebrate my brothers inlaws anniversary! Talk about a kick in the gonads!

    Ok. Pity party is officially over.
    Silk, Ciel, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.
    Want FREE $$$$???? Then join Swagbucks and start earning. Click link below

    swagbucks.com/refer/harbie

  2. #1157
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,309
    Likes Received
    5092
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    It's dh and mine 10 year wedding anniversary (been together for 15) and the only recognition we got was my parents giving us a toblerone bar bought at the duty free shop, a bottle of cooking sauce from a farmers market and a card which they signed it john and annie(mom). Oh Ya and a cheque for cash that after I give him the rent cheque for this month I clear a cool $50.

    we are just choked because I can't count the number of anniversaries we've supported of our families and others and the though spent on their gifts etc and they are now all out on a dinner cruise to celebrate my brothers inlaws anniversary! Talk about a kick in the gonads!

    Ok. Pity party is officially over.

    Oh that sucks - so sorry that happened to you Harbie

    Happy Anniversary! Sending you a big hug (((((Harbie)))))

    Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Sun, Oct 5th, 2014 at 04:55 AM.
    jamesfranco likes this.
    Have a great life!

  3. #1158
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,309
    Likes Received
    5092
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    My credit card was frauded. Over $400 fraudulent charges. Thanks goodness for cc fraud protection. I spoke with my cc company and they said they could tell the charges didn't fit my spending pattern. $300+ was for online gambling I think, or some kind of lotto thingie. Plus the charges were made in Europe. I don't remember most of the convo because I was in shock - I still am. It's happened to me before, but this time I find it more upsetting. I don't know why...

    Silk
    harbie, Decaf and tobiwobi like this.
    Have a great life!

  4. #1159
    Canadian Genius harbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Earth...most of the time
    Posts
    8,800
    Likes Received
    4974
    Trading Score
    202 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    My credit card was frauded. Over $400 fraudulent charges. Thanks goodness for cc fraud protection. I spoke with my cc company and they said they could tell the charges didn't fit my spending pattern. $300+ was for online gambling I think, or some kind of lotto thingie. Plus the charges were made in Europe. I don't remember most of the convo because I was in shock - I still am. It's happened to me before, but this time I find it more upsetting. I don't know why...

    Silk
    Sadly I've been there twice with my CC (online gambling too and MASSIVE grocery and liquor) and serval debit card "possible compromises" ��. Usually they are fast and easy going when it comes to reversing charges and issuing new cards.

    I hope your day goes better from now Silk ��
    Silk likes this.
    Want FREE $$$$???? Then join Swagbucks and start earning. Click link below

    swagbucks.com/refer/harbie

  5. #1160
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    I had 4 RONA coupons for 5% off; no Minimum! I used one and gave the rest to three separate customers in lane!

    Cashier and supposedly manager was pissed off and got mad! Not I was selling them nor were they personalized
    Silk, Decaf, tobiwobi and 2 others like this.

  6. #1161
    Smart Canuck idonovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,113
    Likes Received
    425
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)



    having to walk 7 mins from my car cuz I'm too cheap to pay for parking..

  7. #1162
    Canadian Genius wolfwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    8,485
    Likes Received
    17652
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    having to walk 7 mins from my car cuz I'm too cheap to pay for parking..
    Lol!! I park so far away from the stores that DH asks if he should call a cab in stead of walking!!
    harbie, Silk, krysta lynne and 6 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

  8. #1163
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7953
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    My internet goes down every day during naptime
    harbie, r0c0upons and toronto166 like this.

  9. #1164
    Canadian Genius wolfwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    8,485
    Likes Received
    17652
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)




    Dressing for the weather. Cold in morning and warm in afternoon......grumble
    harbie, Silk, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

  10. #1165
    Canadian Guru Midnightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    12,366
    Likes Received
    6365
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)




    today i go out and do the running around.. my last stop country grocer to stock up on juice boxes (kids lunches and for her birthday party in a few weeks) i get there and wander the store get the other things i was looking for and a few things i wasn't (that's always the case isn't it?) drive home just pull into the parking spot.. forgot the dang juice boxes.. soo back out i go to get the juice boxes..
    harbie, Silk, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

  11. #1166
    Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mississauga
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,063
    Likes Received
    2938
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)




    sigh... I smacked my baby toe on both my cat scratch post and then on my solid wood tv stand.
    It bruised up so bad and hurts to walk on.
    I went to the walk in and got an x ray, 2 hours later to find out I broke my baby toe.
    Not much I can do besides rest and buddytape my pinky to the next toe.
    I have to take 2 days off work because walking on that leg is agony.
    GUH I hate laying around doing nothing... -_- FWP for the win
    harbie, Silk and Lyssia510 like this.


  12. #1167
    kick cancer's butt IthinkIcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,004
    Likes Received
    2040
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Silk, JadeAngel, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

  13. #1168
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7953
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    sigh... I smacked my baby toe on both my cat scratch post and then on my solid wood tv stand.
    It bruised up so bad and hurts to walk on.
    I went to the walk in and got an x ray, 2 hours later to find out I broke my baby toe.
    Not much I can do besides rest and buddytape my pinky to the next toe.
    I have to take 2 days off work because walking on that leg is agony.
    GUH I hate laying around doing nothing... -_- FWP for the win
    Broken toes are the worst! I broke 2 once(one on each foot) at the same time, it was he!!.
    Hope it starts to feel better for you soon!
    harbie, Silk and c_mcarthur like this.

  14. #1169
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7953
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I decided to quit smoking on monday and all I want to do is eat and sleep. Plus I'm getting massive migraines from withdrawal and the only thing that makes the migraines go away is having a smoke. I've had 5 since monday, which I'm not happy about but I smoked 1/2 a pack a day before so its better than nothing, but I need to be able to function and don't want to be losing it on my kids just because I'm cranky. I can't use the patch/gum or lozanges because I have bad reactions to them(hives, trouble breathing etc).
    I know this will be worth it in the end, but its so hard right now.
    harbie, Silk and BC Gal like this.

  15. #1170
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    325
    Likes Received
    721
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Lyssia510.... you can do this and just wanted to know I am cheering for you!
    Silk likes this.

Page 78 of 182 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •