User Tag List

Page 28 of 193 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

when w.o.r.l.d disappears from the title?? LOL! and we can no longer use it on the forum???
    GoJays likes this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I bought a big honkin' Cesar salad at Costco. Only while dishing it up did I realize there's no bacon!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    when w.o.r.l.d disappears from the title?? LOL! and we can no longer use it on the forum???
    wth is that all about?!?!

i had a difficult time deciding which pastry i wanted from the bakery today

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All I have to say is given what's happened in Boston, Texas, Syria and China...I thank God my problems are of the First World kind.
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

hubby forgot his laptop at home so i can't chat to him on his break..
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I bought a thing of milk to bring to work to have tea... and then I forget it at home. *sigh* 2 days in a row without tea at work...

forgot it AGAIN today..... so mad at myself... make that 3 days with no tea at work...
    Last edited by nessa23; Wed, Apr 24th, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you start counting the numbers of freebies you ordered and did not receive it....And who start thinking who is responsible for that???
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Stupid lunch thieves. Dh had his lunch stolen at work and had to go to subway. What's the point of making him bring lunch and snacks from home when he ends up having to eat out and get vending machine snacks anyway. Not only can we not afford this but his utensils keep going missing with his food. We not have to buy a new utensil set because of his lunch going missing so much.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Ended up with lentil stew instead of lentil soup...oops! Put too many lentils in and didn't have enough veggie broth... Oh well still tastes amazing except now I wish I had room in the crockpot to put potatoes and carrots!
    Darth Penguin likes this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Stupid lunch thieves. Dh had his lunch stolen at work and had to go to subway. What's the point of making him bring lunch and snacks from home when he ends up having to eat out and get vending machine snacks anyway. Not only can we not afford this but his utensils keep going missing with his food. We not have to buy a new utensil set because of his lunch going missing so much.
    Some people can be so unbelievably tacky!!! If I were him I'd put a nice passive aggressive note on the work fridge or he should write his name on everything

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matchstix View Post
    Some people can be so unbelievably tacky!!! If I were him I'd put a nice passive aggressive note on the work fridge or he should write his name on everything
    Its not just his lunch. Its been an issue there for a while I guess. I wish they would make an effort tofind out who is doing it and fire them. It doesn't matter if its in a lunch bag or a plastic bag. He had his Chapman's lunch bags dissapear and now just uses plastic grocery bags. I think its pathetic that anyone would steal food like that and it sounds like its happening to different people on a daily basis. We have 2 kids (oldest is 4 so neither are in school yet) and I'm a stay at home mom. We shouldn't haveto pay for food twice and have him eat out like that when he brings from home. But the fact that we also keep losing utensils, containers, plates... it my biggest rant. If you steal the food at least have the decency to put the containers and stuff back where you stole it from those are expensive toreplace too.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Its not just his lunch. Its been an issue there for a while I guess. I wish they would make an effort tofind out who is doing it and fire them. It doesn't matter if its in a lunch bag or a plastic bag. He had his Chapman's lunch bags dissapear and now just uses plastic grocery bags. I think its pathetic that anyone would steal food like that and it sounds like its happening to different people on a daily basis. We have 2 kids (oldest is 4 so neither are in school yet) and I'm a stay at home mom. We shouldn't haveto pay for food twice and have him eat out like that when he brings from home. But the fact that we also keep losing utensils, containers, plates... it my biggest rant. If you steal the food at least have the decency to put the containers and stuff back where you stole it from those are expensive toreplace too.
    surprisingly this happens alot.
    at my last job another worker full out stole my lunch including my rubbermaid tupperware! I was so mad.
    I called her out on it because she was a) the last one in the lunch room and b) ''cleaned'' out the fridge about an hour after I was in there, she figured it was nice of her to get rid of all the rotten food and such in there.
    So I checked the garbages and oh what do you know, no lunch bag, no tupperware.
    She full out stole it.
    She denied it, but got fired a few months later for..wait for it.... STEALING MONEY FROM THE TILLS.

as for my new work place, a few people have had their lunches eaten on them.
    Not me so far thankfully, maybe get him a lunch box that you can attach a lock to?
    I have seen them before so maybe you could find one.
    Name:  Lunchbag.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  50.8 KB
    francine1985 likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    surprisingly this happens alot.
    at my last job another worker full out stole my lunch including my rubbermaid tupperware! I was so mad.
    I called her out on it because she was a) the last one in the lunch room and b) ''cleaned'' out the fridge about an hour after I was in there, she figured it was nice of her to get rid of all the rotten food and such in there.
    So I checked the garbages and oh what do you know, no lunch bag, no tupperware.
    She full out stole it.
    She denied it, but got fired a few months later for..wait for it.... STEALING MONEY FROM THE TILLS.

as for my new work place, a few people have had their lunches eaten on them.
    Not me so far thankfully, maybe get him a lunch box that you can attach a lock to?
    I have seen them before so maybe you could find one.
    Name:  Lunchbag.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  50.8 KB
    That's a great idea. Dh was saying someone suggested he bring his lunch in a cooler and leave it at his desk. (I guess that's what they started doing) I would worry about that depending onwhat he has. He tends to bring leftovers that really should be refrigerated properly.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Hawaii or Jamaica???

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

That's a great idea. Dh was saying someone suggested he bring his lunch in a cooler and leave it at his desk. (I guess that's what they started doing) I would worry about that depending onwhat he has. He tends to bring leftovers that really should be refrigerated properly.
    i've heard of incidents where this happens that it gets soo bad a person makes a fake.. not so pleasant lunch (say yogurt that has been highly expired.. a rather nasty surprise inside the sandwich) thankfully no one has tempted to steal hubby's lunch.. Though his lunch is pretty bland.. PB+J and a microwave frozen pasta and being on a night crew there is only about 8 of them
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 28 of 193 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread Information