User Tag List

Page 55 of 193 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Holy crow! I've been taking the TTC for 17 years and I've never seen someone pull that garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Sometimes they don't have a pass or money, but want to go a couple of stops instead of walking and they're hoping that the driver will just say go on! One guy on Tuesday, he got on, told the driver that he'd lost his pass, and asked if he could let him on AND give him a transfer. Driver was like, I'll give you a drive but can't give you a transfer. So he got on and ed and complained for 20 minutes about how the driver wouldn't give him a transfer. Hey, he let you go partway there for free, get over it! He could have just left you on the curb!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by keeko1 View Post
    Dont know if this was mentioned already but - walking on slippery ice!! grrr. I almost took a fall yesterday.
    glad you didn't actually fall. whew!

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    I wiped out yesterday...the box I was carrying flew about 10 feet and it all felt very dramatic-thank God I wasn't hurt!
    So glad you did not get hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I fell yesterday and am now limping because I dislocated my kneecap and I haven't done that in months! I'm so annoyed. I've put in a service request on 311 because I'm tired of having to walk on ice, especially now that my knee is wonky.
    That would be me for sure if I fell, the knees always get the worst of it.

Can everyone now try to imagine how tough it is to try and deliver mail in these conditions? Hug your carrier today!! ( well tomorrow, it is late now)

Natalka, Zonny, r0c0upons and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Sometimes they don't have a pass or money, but want to go a couple of stops instead of walking and they're hoping that the driver will just say go on! One guy on Tuesday, he got on, told the driver that he'd lost his pass, and asked if he could let him on AND give him a transfer. Driver was like, I'll give you a drive but can't give you a transfer. So he got on and ed and complained for 20 minutes about how the driver wouldn't give him a transfer. Hey, he let you go partway there for free, get over it! He could have just left you on the curb!
    Maybe he wanted to sell the transfer and make money.

Recently, I was waiting for the bus and saw a guy finish eating a bag of chips and then tuck the empty bag in the security window grate of a business. The bus comes and he gets on, waves both his hands indicating he has no money, and goes to sit at the back of the bus. I also take a seat near the back, and then observe him take out his smart phone. What a loser!!!! This guy was no teenager, either. Someone in his 20s! When he got off at his stop, he met up with some girl!!! I hope karma catches up with him and he gets an STD or something.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I saw my carrier yesterday and she was very much pregnant! I wanted to hug her and tell her "you go, girl!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    glad you didn't actually fall. whew!

So glad you did not get hurt

That would be me for sure if I fell, the knees always get the worst of it.

Can everyone now try to imagine how tough it is to try and deliver mail in these conditions? Hug your carrier today!! ( well tomorrow, it is late now)

walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So many good deals and not enough money to buy them all.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by --Becks-- View Post
    Maybe he wanted to sell the transfer and make money.

Recently, I was waiting for the bus and saw a guy finish eating a bag of chips and then tuck the empty bag in the security window grate of a business. The bus comes and he gets on, waves both his hands indicating he has no money, and goes to sit at the back of the bus. I also take a seat near the back, and then observe him take out his smart phone. What a loser!!!! This guy was no teenager, either. Someone in his 20s! When he got off at his stop, he met up with some girl!!! I hope karma catches up with him and he gets an STD or something.

Oh yeah, that's definitely an example of how karma should work.

My absolutely trivial first-world problems - disclaimer: I know I am blessed.

*Right now, I have too much change in my wallet and makes it hard to get the zipper closed.

*I have a list of recipes I want to make, but I never seem to get around to making them; then I feel like I'm eating the same things over and over again because I am...

[*A I M Z*]

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

We are in the same place when it comes to eating the same thing over and over so we have a goal each week to try one new recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimz View Post
    [/B]

Oh yeah, that's definitely an example of how karma should work.

My absolutely trivial first-world problems - disclaimer: I know I am blessed.

*Right now, I have too much change in my wallet and makes it hard to get the zipper closed.

*I have a list of recipes I want to make, but I never seem to get around to making them; then I feel like I'm eating the same things over and over again because I am...
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

My first world problem -- SDM was sold out of Evian water, and I don't like Dasani or Aquafina.....so I went to another one.
    torontogal12 and wolfwoman like this.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Got mud splatters on the back of my favourite pair of light coloured expensive pants They've been in the wash twice now and the mud has not come out! I now have them in the wash for the third time after letting them sit with detergent on the mud stains for awhile to see if this helps. I'll be quite upset if the stains don't come out this round...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    Got mud splatters on the back of my favourite pair of light coloured expensive pants They've been in the wash twice now and the mud has not come out! I now have them in the wash for the third time after letting them sit with detergent on the mud stains for awhile to see if this helps. I'll be quite upset if the stains don't come out this round...

try a sunlight bar (you can buy them at walmart) and a little bit of scrubbing will take it out(i'm a fan of a tooth brush), i've gotten grease, oil, mustard, kids paint out of fabric with sunlight bars
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    try a sunlight bar (you can buy them at walmart) and a little bit of scrubbing will take it out(i'm a fan of a tooth brush), i've gotten grease, oil, mustard, kids paint out of fabric with sunlight bars
    Thankfully after wash round three the stains are light enough to not be noticeable unless you are looking...I'm hoping after a few more wears and washes that they will just eventually go away.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I bought a dress and I'm in between size M and L. M is too small, L is too big.

Which one do I keep?
    GoJays, r0c0upons and FrugalKris like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Resolve. Green bottle. Works every time
    Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    Lyssia510 likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

take out pizza has cheese stuck to the lid.
    ugh!
    wolfwoman likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Luckily the dress was on clearance and ended up being 80% off! First world win!
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I bought a dress and I'm in between size M and L. M is too small, L is too big.

Which one do I keep?
    r0c0upons and sun_shine like this.

Page 55 of 193 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread Information