User Tag List

Page 155 of 193 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Saw the sale this week for Driscoll's berries at Food Basics and I wanted to try to take advantage of this with survey coupons. But what did I go and do??? I smashed my phone a few weeks back and was able to get a new one under my accidental coverage warranty, what was on that phone only?? The pictures of the Driscoll's codes, had like 12 on there that was enough to bring me to the $1 coupons . Stupid me! Now I'll have to work my way back, one package of berries at a time back to the $1 coupons and then try to get free berries with them to get back my stockpile of coupon codes!!!
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Manager at the store wouldn't let me use coupons on items that were on sale. When I listed all the stores in the area that allow it, he said it was store policy. I could tell he was just making that up on the spot - he was searching for an explanation and he said it with so little conviction. Plus I've used coupons on the same items at this store when they were on sale several times before over the past couple of years.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just noticed new health card doesn't list gender identity any longer in Ontario. Apparently Ontario is now scrambling to work out a deal with the federal government after learning these new cards cannot be used to obtain a passport. Thank goodness I got my passport last year.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Seeing how much lint piles up in the dryer lint trap while drying my $25 flannel bedding set tonight. And now seeing definite rectangular outlines of where the cardstock product labels were placed on the bedding when it was packaged into its zippered case. Had not noticed the outlines before and now I see them like sunburns.
    Will this sheet set make it to next winter? Lint means broken threads so where are all the fuzzies coming from?

Pocketing McCafe stickers from found cups on walks (most cups don't have the stickers) yet managing to lose at least two from said pocket. Guess I upset the natural order of finders keepers and had to wait a little longer to fill that beverage card. Good thing that I knew of a couple places likely to have McCafe cups in view as most cups are from Tim Hortons due to their contest.
    Candini likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm a pedestrian. I hate drivers that stop their cars in a crosswalk at a red light when I'm trying to cross the street and I'm almost walking in the lane of traffic.
    Ciel, GoJays and Davetherave like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

had bridge work put in on Tuesday ( it spans over 3 teeth and took 2 appts to get it all made/fitted etc ) and it fell out last night while I was eating a soft food?? Grrr! Going in today, guess they will use super glue this time......
    Ciel, GoJays and scouponer like this.

babies teach us acceptance

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Manager at the store wouldn't let me use coupons on items that were on sale. When I listed all the stores in the area that allow it, he said it was store policy. I could tell he was just making that up on the spot - he was searching for an explanation and he said it with so little conviction. Plus I've used coupons on the same items at this store when they were on sale several times before over the past couple of years.
    Had this issue a while back (Think it's posted here somewhere) at my "Stupidstore" as I call it which made up my mind to stop shopping there and drive to the next town over to do our shopping while I'm home from school. Did a PM and was using coupons as I have been doing for about 2 YEARS at that store and the cashier/ "supervisor" had different thoughts that time but were "generous" and let me use it "this one time", HATE THAT STORE, sad that one of my friends works there with managements stupidity!!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I didn't put enough Kahlua in my coffee

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Women's wear stores, please have an express sale till and a second one for customers who are not ready to make up their minds about their purchases. I know you tell staff to upsell me or promote the promo, but if I say I do not want the offer and I need to buy now, please just put the sale through and let me pay without having to reach over someone else's pile of items. Please--or you'll lose my retail dollars.

Today I asked at Shoppers to buy a strip of adult bus tickets. The employee asked me what kind I wanted. The adult kind (there are no seniors tickets and my grey/white hair probably stumped her). Then I had to ask for a receipt after she counted my money (exact amount provided) and said I could go. Will buy my tickets elsewhere.
    barbis9 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

While cleaning my boots, I saw that I have managed to wear an inch-wide strip of tread across the left sole (under forefoot). The right sole is about 2/3 worn across in the same area. Better cut back on climbing in and out of ditches when the ground is soft (to avoid any faceplants into mud or flowing water). Not certain that I will be holding onto the boots once I get the walking shoes in early April.

Will be polishing the boots tomorrow as it will be a rainy day.
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New paint they're using on the roads isn't as shiny, soooo hard to see commuting home at night...any bit of grit or mud and they seem to disappear.
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  ugly.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  61.2 KB
    New fashion trends that I won't be wearing. They might flatter some figures but not mine.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Wed, Mar 8th, 2017 at 01:17 PM.
    Natalka, JadeAngel and barbis9 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ OMG, those don't flatter any figures! Flashback for me to earlier years, except they weren't floodpants.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Oh god!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    barbis9 and GoJays like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol..... pleated pants! I think that is GAP... they have an 80s or 90s line I think?
    JadeAngel and barbis9 like this.

Page 155 of 193 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast

Thread Information