User Tag List

Page 96 of 193 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
    Humidity is back for the summer season. Also known in my hair world as "ponytail season."
    I have one of those MagicClip thingies (actually, 3)
    http://www.themagicclip.com/ That thing, but we have the 'nicer' versions (wood/plastic, with nice beading). DD and I got 1 each, because it was a deal to buy 2, and I bought her a cheap knock-off as backup.
    JadeAngel, cath007, BC Gal and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Crappy rain temperature today
    BC Gal and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am at work which blocks Facebook and a couple other sites I like to keep up with through out the day. So I connect my laptop to the free wifi in the building next door. Its sooooooo slow today. And its not like i can complain about it either! LOL
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I am at work which blocks Facebook and a couple other sites I like to keep up with through out the day. So I connect my laptop to the free wifi in the building next door. Its sooooooo slow today. And its not like i can complain about it either! LOL
    When I first got WiFi like 9 years ago I didn't know you should put a password on it, and my neighbours were stealing it. One night they came to my door and asked why it was slow because it was taking them forever to load pages.
    Needless to say I figured out how to put a password on real fast.
    Don't b**ch about free!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

My electric toothbrush died today before I finished brushing my teeth, and the charger is in my bedroom because I don`t have a plugin in the upstairs bathroom

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

OMG I am so frustrated!! I am helping do a recovery from a bad apartment fire this weekend. 46 people were displaced and stand to lose everything they own. The investigation and the inspections have been done and the tenants only have a 4 hr window Saturday night and another 4 hrs Sunday morning to enter the premises and pack up their stuff. I put a post up asking for help in the way of labour, trucks, cleaning supplies, dolys, rubber gloves and water resistant packing materials.

I stupidly posted a few minutes later some pretty purple trees that are supposedly in Scotland. (Turns out it was a photo shopped pic anyways)

Well sh!t......the tree picture immediately gets 10 likes and some comments and no one has responded to the call to help their community! gah!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    When I first got WiFi like 9 years ago I didn't know you should put a password on it, and my neighbours were stealing it. One night they came to my door and asked why it was slow because it was taking them forever to load pages.
    Needless to say I figured out how to put a password on real fast.
    Don't b**ch about free!

That is so funny!! The gall hey? What morons, at least I know enough to not complain. hahaha

OH DAMN, I hope I didn't just one up myself with this post again....now no one is gonna read my last b!tch. hee hee

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

2 year old hogged the tablet all day. I needed it for a pricematching app because my android phone is a dinosaur as far as technology goes.
    Angela273, cath007 and dededi like this.
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm on day 3 of having no car. There's nowhere I need to go that I can't walk to but knowing I can't drive anywhere is driving me crazy!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I have wifi too for the moment.
    frugallegemom and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

printer broke about 2 months ago and we haven't got around to replacing it and i'm missing out on all this printable coupons... you don't realize how much you actually use your printer until your's breaks...
    frugallegemom, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Too darted hot to go outside and it's so cold in the house that I'm having to wear a sweater
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ too hot inside - no a/c and fans don't seem to be doing much, gah!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I had to eat Goodies like sunflower seeds today because the sugar coating was getting to me but I was really enjoying the licorice on the inside. LOL!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haha this thread is great. Hard to think of something.
    nicolthepickle and dededi like this.

Page 96 of 193 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast

Thread Information