User Tag List

Page 1234 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 234 734 1134 1184 1224 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1244 1284 1334 ... LastLast
Results 18,496 to 18,510 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Got takeout Chinese for supper, it was yummy, we are all full and there is enough to feed us at least another day.
    And, big shock, I am actually having booze!!! Ukrainian vodka with wildberry juice is quite yummy!

Just found out my niece in AB had a little Anthony this morning; I didn't even know she was pregnant! So I ask my husband if he saw her at a family wedding here in June, that I could not go to. He said yes. Well, did you notice anything about her? He said yes, she was pregnant. Oy! Share this info, would ya??? Gah!
    Anyway, he is very red and wrinkly (the baby, not my husband....), but a cutie. They have a girl who is two, I think.

Anyway, have a good evening everyone. I am such a cheap drunk, my bottom lip is already going numb, lol!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

a belated happy anniversary, natalka!
    congratulations on the newest baby in your family!
    what a wonderful day

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh Natalka that post had me giggling! ( about you having booze, and how your DH did not think to share family preggo news with you and then the red wrinkly comment!! ) We were supposed to get some sort of major storm last night, but I never heard a thing? No driving duties for me today....hooray!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  Hang-in-there-its-almost-friday.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  10.0 KB Good morning everyone.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks for the good wishes, heartgirl! We had a lovely evening!

Wishing everyone a FAB day!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

A very good morning to all you wonderful people.
    A really busy day for me today, so I'll wish you a great day, 'cause I may not be back on till this evening.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Nat, lol....welcome to the dark side! "Booze"........haven't heard the word in a while... Too cute, I can just picture you with a little glow on you!

Walks, you have a REAL retirement day today! Whachagonna do with all that time?

Today I'm going to make our GS's pumpkin-raisin muffins for camping weekend: they have friends staying with them for the weekend...a little guy born a week earlier than him (they're great friends), and his little 3-yr old sister and of course their parents....it'll be such a fun weekend!!
    Of course the most exciting bit will be moving into our new trailer and determining what parts if our deck and yard to tackle first....good problems though..

Like Camelot, we had torrential rains last evening, which helped cool off our new driveway, but gorgeous again today....I hope everyone has a beautiful Thursday!!
    Stay well, stay safe.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Honestly, Lynn - I have a drink maybe half a dozen times a year, I guess - Christmas, Easter, birthdays, anniversary.

Son just waits for it because he thinks it's so funny - that 'glow', lol! My lip gets numb, then I can't shut up... and usually get the giggles.
    Just a cheap drunk...

I sure don't know how people can drink more often - it's just not in the cards for me.
    I can't imagine having that glow-on with a glass of wine or something else every night - it would be a very different life!

Well, I'm heading to read for a bit and have a nap. Yawn!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Honestly, Lynn - I have a drink maybe half a dozen times a year, I guess - Christmas, Easter, birthdays, anniversary.

Son just waits for it because he thinks it's so funny - that 'glow', lol! My lip gets numb, then I can't shut up... and usually get the giggles.
    Just a cheap drunk...

I sure don't know how people can drink more often - it's just not in the cards for me.
    I can't imagine having that glow-on with a glass of wine or something else every night - it would be a very different life!

Shhhhhh...but like, yah....I don't know how some people do that, either!!

Haha....seriously, I enjoy my wine, particularly on weekends, and on evenings when there's football on tv!! Orrrrr...just about any day in the summer. But really...that's about it!!!!

Take care, Sweetie!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just a cheap drunk...

I do understand that part with your son Natalie, when my DD watches me drink she waits and then she
    " pounces " imitating the way I talk ( all excited and non stop, which come to think of it really is not that different from when I don't drink?? )
    We don't spend much on alcohol here ( many bottles are gifts of wine ) and it generally puts me to sleep very fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Shhhhhh...but like, yah....I don't know how some people do that, either!!

Haha....seriously, I enjoy my wine, particularly on weekends, and on evenings when there's football on tv!! Orrrrr...just about any day in the summer. But really...that's about it!!!!

Take care, Sweetie!!

I understand Lynn....." occasionally ", right??
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Jul 30th, 2015 at 04:58 PM.
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

all excited and non stop, which come to think of it really is not that different from when I don't drink??

I'm pretty much the same, WOB!
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, I'm mad and sad and sick of crying for right now...

effing cancer...

Just found out that my BIL - husband of my second oldest sister, he's 64 (same age as my husband) has CA - a tumour where the esophagus meets the stomach.
    I'm just, well I don't know - blown away by this. I can't even call my sister right now because I'll just bawl the whole time, and I want to be stronger for her so I'll wait til later.

I know not everyone dies when they have cancer, but unfortunately that's all I can think of right now.
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  drunk_girls_05.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  43.4 KB Does it get anything like this Nat.
    Natalka, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

no, dededi, not at all - I wasn't even like that in my crazy university partying days!
    22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well, I'm mad and sad and sick of crying for right now...

effing cancer...

Just found out that my BIL - husband of my second oldest sister, he's 64 (same age as my husband) has CA - a tumour where the esophagus meets the stomach.
    I'm just, well I don't know - blown away by this. I can't even call my sister right now because I'll just bawl the whole time, and I want to be stronger for her so I'll wait til later.

I know not everyone dies when they have cancer, but unfortunately that's all I can think of right now.
    I'm so sorry Nat. What a tough time ahead for you and your family.
    You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Name:  th-2.jpeg
Views: 110
Size:  11.5 KB
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Thread Information