User Tag List

Page 1416 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 416 916 1316 1366 1406 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1426 1466 1516 ... LastLast
Results 21,226 to 21,240 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    a quick hello from the cook. been doing a fair bit of prep all morning on assorted appy's and finger foods to have tomorrow during the game.
    All smartpoint friendly too!
    Same story here, Walks, taking a break every so often so that I don't have to live on drugs to do it...Hubby vacuumed, dusted...I don't have the plethora of appys you have, lol...since I'm preparing a dinner, too...if it was just the family, we'd love having all the appys you're preparing!!
    I'm trying to keep it healthy without nibbling on bunny foods, cheesecake is done, strawberries cut up, sweetened and ready to go on top, wonton crab cups ready to be made (thanks!), and my guacamole (yes, I DO love avocados, lol...) in Tostito scoops with diced tomatoes, green onions...some nibblies to go along, but it's just the 3 of us, plus our Grandson until the kids are finished the pool game they have to make up for their league...wish they'd stay for dinner too, but I think they need the rest of the day for jammy time...

Onward we go!!! Isn't it so nice to cook for friends and loved ones?!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Feb 6th, 2016 at 06:00 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

My blog has picked up a bit in the last little while. Ppl used to spend less than 10 seconds which gives your site a high bounce rate. Bounce rate is the amount of people checking your site and doing nothinhg leaving in under 10 seconds. Stats for last 24 hours much better. I used to have 80-100% bounce rate last 24 hours down to 59% so people are actually sticking around a bit. Instead of 10-60 second average time spent on page last 24 hours was over 4 mins. Thanks to anyone around here checking it out.

Name:  Screenshot_2016-02-06-16-31-49.png
Views: 162
Size:  111.6 KB

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

And yes I was searching Neil Patrick Harris lol.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh @22hicks I wish I could transport a plate of the various appy's over to you! If I know these guys there will be not much left....lol.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hope all of you don't get too tuckered out prepping for game day! Glad I don't have to do any of that; no one in our family or amongst friends is into that. Not our son's friends, either.

Well, I sure felt at loose ends today without a puter since the morning. I shut it down once a week to give it a break, but when I went back to it in the aft, it wouldn't restart. I did some fiddling, couldn't figure it out, so Milan came and worked on it and worked on it.... gosh, it took a long time (so glad I wasn't paying someone a hundred bucks an hour to do it!). Thought he had it figured out, but then it wouldn't type - so he figured out that, too, and here I am!
    Then he just did a few tweaks to get the bookmarks and toolbar set up for me.

So we just had a big supper - then I'll have him come over Tues. for pancakes!
    I've got some food and goodies to pack up for him yet before he goes.
    And, no, I'm not ignoring him by being in the next room here where the computer is - he and I had the aft alone together, and it's time for the guys to do their guy talk (about their respective work, usually -).

Hope everyone has a great evening!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Anyway for that job that I'm going through their hiring process. I went through 15 min phone interview with their person in Vancouver. Then I had to supply references online and they would email my references. To be considered for the job my references needed to fill out online reference check for me. Well I guess everything is going OK so far lol. Because I got a call today to go for in-store interview Tues at noon. They say 1 hour interview with 2 people. So couple days to prepare.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Anyway for that job that I'm going through their hiring process. I went through 15 min phone interview with their person in Vancouver. Then I had to supply references online and they would email my references. To be considered for the job my references needed to fill out online reference check for me. Well I guess everything is going OK so far lol. Because I got a call today to go for in-store interview Tues at noon. They say 1 hour interview with 2 people. So couple days to prepare.

Name:  good-luck-smiley.gif
Views: 202
Size:  33.6 KB

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Sunday morning everyone.Name:  merry-christmas-morning-coffee-1223713.gif
Views: 121
Size:  72.2 KB

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.

Name:  lazy Sunday.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  38.8 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Aye!

Good day, all!
    Football free zone here - no one to even bother watching at the half-time show...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Geez, just got my heart restarted! I totally forgot they were going to do another explosion on the bridge, and it just went off - scared the crap out of me - and the kitties!
    Not nearly as big as the one from a while back, but still....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Happy Superbowl Sunday morning!!!!!!!!
    SO exciting!! I've had the NFL channel on all week; Hubby thinks I'm nuts, probably has anyway for the past almost 46 years, lol....50 years if you count 'dating'...omg....that seems like such a long time!!!!!

Busy day ahead, but just wanted to stop by for a quick hello...

Cab....what?!! I didn't see anything about a new job! Dish, Honey!!

Natalka....ugh, computers. Such glitchy creatures; glad you had Milan around and that your heart started again!

Walks, I know you're in for a busy Superbowl day, too...enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, my Friend!!!

Hicks, a quiet, relaxing day for you, which is exactly perfect for you to get back on your feets again!

Take good care, everyone, stay well, stay safe.

I did not make this appetizer for today, but boy, it would have been a great idea when we had our parties!!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Superbowl Sunday is finally here, WOW- that is Zero days away,
    Call now & get your tickets for Loocie's Superbowl party today,
    There will be chicken wings, potato skins, onion rings, deviled eggs & tangy cheese twists,
    Pulled pork rolls, gridiron guacamole & cole slaw as long as one of you assists,
    Of course veggies & dip to keep slightly healthy & a fruit platter with pineapple & grapes,
    Maybe if I get fancy, I'll do sandwiches in cute football shapes,
    You can bring your spouse, a date or even your dog but mostly bring yourself,
    & have football conversations all things football & a player we once knew named Ralph,
    When it comes to halftime, I sure it will define blockbuster & stupendous,
    Maybe you can recall some shows from years gone by that one could call horrendous,
    As you know Loocie will not be watching, as football has never turned my crank,
    & if you are going to be wagering, please do not break the bank,
    The basement is all set up & even the fridge is waiting to be filled with beer,
    Wear your jersey or even come wearing authentic NFL headgear,
    If you feel like getting some fresh air from all that football energy & heat,
    Just take the TV outside with you & please have a backyard seat,
    So call 1-888-LOOCIE-1 & your reservation is then guaranteed,
    & with that, we'll see the coin toss & the huddling can then proceed.

Name:  Sandwiches.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  30.6 KB

Name:  SuperBowl Party.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  31.4 KB

Thread Information