User Tag List

Page 1473 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 473 973 1373 1423 1463 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1483 1523 1573 ... LastLast
Results 22,081 to 22,095 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone.
    Weekend is finally here...

Are we all ready for this...!?
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morn!

Gee, another day when I was up at 2:30 - I don't like this, reminds me of a few months ago when I was always up at 3.

I've been enjoying the birdies around the neighbourhood - however, the crows arrived yesterday, so I'm hoping they leave before there are no songbirds left!

Enjoy the day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Now I get to go downtown for my scan. Phew! I'm feeling so antsy & hungry. (empty stomach & I have to drink that chalky stuff, plus get an injection).
    I'll be glad to be back home around dinner time so I can relax!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Now I get to go downtown for my scan. Phew! I'm feeling so antsy & hungry. (empty stomach & I have to drink that chalky stuff, plus get an injection).
    Hope everything comes up rosy for you Loocie!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Thinking of you Loocie and praying everything goes well for you until jammie time at home..

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Darn it.
    I just spent the past 15 min. typing up a post, and the page shut down b4 I had a chance to post it, and I don't have time to retype it all.

I didn't get home till about 1:30 this morning, then I had to be up early for my physio appt. After that, I had an appt. to try my new lenses, then to the ware house to finalize the stain and finish for my new front doors.
    I finally had an hour to relax and catch up, but I'm leaving in a few minutes for the Jays home opener.
    You might even be able to hear me screaming on your t.v.s. lol

Lynn, I'm sorry you got so much snow, it's very depressing. I hope you do something fun this w/end. It might cheer you up.
    Gott'a run.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!

We are chewing our finger nails watching this Blue Jays game! - bottom of the 8th. Hicks , I hope you have a decent seat where you don't have to manoeuvre stairs. At Comerica park in Detroit, people with mobility issues can walk straight to their seats with out dealing with stairs.

Sleet-snow has found us!

Long time friends visiting. All baseball fans!

Let's go Blue Jays!
    22hicks, Lynn49, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Have a great day, everyone!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Saturday everyone.Name:  GoodmorningeveryoneJoy_1_4af58aae81f0868fa1b8e4beea81147f-123ee466856996f340a6c7f3cc66ea16.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  19.4 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning folks. Tough loss last night.
    Nice & sunny out there, but don't let that fool you, dress warmly. The wind chill is -15.
    @avoncallingu , I hope you enjoyed having a house full of friends. Sorry about the sleet & snow though. We're suppose to get the same tomorrow.

@Lynn49 - are you feeling a little better today? I was going to ask if your snow's gone, but I'm sure you're still stuck with it.

Whatever your plans for the day, I hope you all have a great one.

Name:  137966-Good-Morning-Saturday.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  44.7 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Morning, everyone!

22hicks, a cold day here, too, before it "warms" up into the low + temps starting on Monday. We did have some thawing yesterday but sadly, it didn't remove much of the crap that dumped on us.
    So, I went shopping yesterday and bought myself 3 tops 2 sizes smaller than I had worn since January, so that was nice...retail therapy always makes me feel better.

Stay warm and safe out there, everyone and have a lovely weekend!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello folks!

We are chewing our finger nails watching this Blue Jays game! - bottom of the 8th. Hicks , I hope you have a decent seat where you don't have to manoeuvre stairs. At Comerica park in Detroit, people with mobility issues can walk straight to their seats with out dealing with stairs.

Let's go Blue Jays!
    The dome does have disability seating areas on each level, where you don't have to deal with stairs, but I didn't have a ticket for that area. I had a 3rd row seat, on the 3rd base line, right next to the Jays dugout. A fantastic seat.

I should say though, by the time I got home, my leg was so sore, I could barely get into the house. It's not much better today. I have 3 places to go today, but thankfully, there's not much walking. Although, it's back to a crutch regardless.

I hope you were able to get some rest, and aren't as tired as you were.
    Last edited by 22hicks; Sat, Apr 9th, 2016 at 10:02 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    The dome does have disability seating areas on each level, where you don't have to deal with stairs, but I didn't have a ticket for that area. I had a 3rd row seat, on the 3rd base line, right next to the Jays dugout. A fantastic seat.

I should say though, by the time I got home, my leg was so sore, I could barely get into the house. It's not much better today. I have 3 places to go today, but thankfully, there's not much walking. Although, it's back to a crutch regardless.

I hope you were able to get some rest, and aren't as tired as you were.
    22Hicks, it sure takes it out of us, doesn't it? A win last night might have taken a bit of the sting out of your leg, poor critter, but thank goodness you got home safe and sound. Have you done any shopping for a pretty cane, yet? I know...the stigma...but it really is much less cumbersome than a crutch.
    AND...jeepers, our seats in June will be just 9 rows above where you were sitting! We're in the 12th row, mid-way between home and 3rd base...quite expensive enough for us, but hopefully good seats, too.
    I walked the mall yesterday and honestly, by the time I was to meet up with my Hubby, we met rounding the corners where we were to meet up, thankfully, so it cut my time by about 15 minutes of walking and oh, boy, I needed it! I felt my knee almost give out part-way up the long mall walk and panicked a little thinking what might have happened had I fallen again. Looks like I absolutely will take my cane with me when we're all in Toronto for Dh's 70th b'day in June. I just hope I don't have to be resting at the hotel in the afternoon before we head out to the theatre on Friday or dinner on Saturday; although resting at the Trump may not be such a nuisance after-all... DD had been a little concerned about protests at the hotel (were there any in the past?), so we'll see how it all goes before we get there; we may switch to the 4-Seasons if it looks like there may be a dust-up there. Sillyness...as if anything done there would make any difference in the US....

Well, off to DH's brother's and his wife's 50th anniversary party with the kids this afternoon, then back to their place afterwards, where the other set of grandparents will be with GS. Oh. Did I mention that while they're in California next week we also have custody of the kitten? Sweet little thing, still in her cage, although they do take her out for snuggles...2 more weeks; doesn't that just seem like too long a time? Her stitches were taken out two weeks ago....

Everyone ... enjoy your Saturday of relaxing or running errands ... stay well...

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hi!!! Lynn, hicks, dededi and Natalka! A chilly start to the morning once again here, the sunshine really threw me off and I let my down guard leaving the gloves at home and my coat unzipped. So, the dog walk took on a quickened pace....c'mon guys! move those short legs quicker, Momma's cold! Not such a full house today at the Pool, which was nice. However, the " open concept, prison style " showers there are a battlefield! I will be glad to return to the more private amenities on Monday when the Pan Am opens back up.
    Have a wonderful day all, wherever your chores, errands, tasks or get togethers take you to.
    Happy Caturday!!

Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information