User Tag List

Page 1526 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 526 1026 1426 1476 1516 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1536 1576 1626 ... LastLast
Results 22,876 to 22,890 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    It has been quite a challenge over the last 14 years. My life sure changed in every single aspect. I lost my right leg below the knee due to neurofibrosarcoma or we can just say Cancer. My recovery was gradual & there was so much for me to learn. It wasn't until October that I was fitted with my first prosthesis & began taking baby steps once again. Was it ever a good feeling to walk up my own driveway again. Most notably, the severe jolting pain was finally gone. It's been quite a journey for me & for my family too. I guess I should have been listening when *they* said that life isn't always going to be easy.....because they weren't kidding. Let me conclude this blurb by saying that I truly am grateful to be here,

(also I just simply must slip in a picture of my 2 little grandsons)

Loocie you sure are a pillar in this courageous battle. Wishing you the best.Name:  hugs.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  18.7 KB

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1. I hope you all had a good day.
    I've been out all day. After church, I went to the Jays game - what a great game !!!!
    Then had dinner downtown, and I'm finally home.
    I think it'll be an early night for me.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Sleep good there hicks. Glad you had a good day. I'll probably be up till 3am lol. Ok 2am lol. Don't work Monday till about 1pm.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey does anyone know if you can get one of those shirt folding boards at a place like dollarama. Just curious because online I've seen them $20-$30..

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

apparently Cindy won Stanley's cup...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning to those who are up, good night to those heading off to bed or a quick nap.
    EARLY morning today...already been at the office for over an hour...going to be one loooooooooooong day.

Have a great morning peeps...I'll check back in later around lunch.
    D
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a good weekend.Name:  754d5ed08e61e5434c2aa8aee05668ba.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  7.9 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Today it is sunny outside and it is a cleaning day,I am decluttering my bedroom!!! Have a nice day!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  desismileys_3539.gif
Views: 96
Size:  1.7 KB hi everyone
    Last edited by danger_dan; Mon, Jun 13th, 2016 at 12:38 PM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

WHAT a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!

@22hicks, @Natalka, thank you, yes, it was a great time and oh, what a finish to that game on Friday night I was so hoarse from yelling that I had a sore throat that night, but it didn't last thank goodness. And you were sure right about those seats, @22hicks ...we felt we could reach out and touch the players as they ran off the field! We were only a few rows up and a few seats over from their dug-out!

And Saturday...I was a little meh, about the aquarium but honestly I could have stood there watching the sting rays for an hour. "And you nearly did!', our DD said, lol...they just sat on the benches and waited until I got my fill, and then we sat and watched the gorgeous jellyfish. But I did like the rays better... Then off to the Bay where I bought myself a new MK summer watch, then we had about 3 hours to relax and refresh before dinner at 360.. @22hicks...when you were piling out of the ACC after the game, we were fighting upstream of that crowd, into the CN Tower! We might have passed right by each other for heaven's sake..

The theatre performance of, "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder" was absolutely hilarious! I can understand how it won a Tony Award! Sunday at the ROM was lovely, then the late flight home.

We found a few new restaurants (new to us, anyway) that were within walking distance from the Trump....the Cactus Bar is a "must go again!" restaurant! Great food, but what a gorgeous atmosphere! Breakfast of course, the guys just had to go back to "Over-Easy", lol, and our first quick dinner before the game was at the "Speak Easy" almost next door.
    What I loved (among about a thousand other things!) at the Trump was sitting at the outdoor patio twice with my DD sipping wine and chatting. We overlooked the "Mother Ship" as the two of them call the 3 TD towers..., so all was well with her world. And ours!

All in all...exhausting, exhilarating, and once again we simply thoroughly enjoying their company!!!

I hope everyone else had a great weekend...Natalka, I'm happy to hear that your temps have dropped and that everyone got some relief from that heat-wave you had!

@danger_dan, wow, such an early morning for you today, poor Critter. Busy season for you, unfortunately when the weather is so great. Keep well, Sweetheart.

Well...off to make up "that" pasta salad for tomorrow's b'day for our Grandson, who's turning 8. Nice family bbq and of course, presents. My DH will be helping our SIL put up his trampoline and he'll bring over the kayak we bought him, too.

Stay well, everyone...!!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Jun 13th, 2016 at 01:14 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, I'm so glad you had such a fabulous weekend! Nice to have you sound so very happy!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lynn, I'm so glad you had such a fabulous weekend! Nice to have you sound so very happy!
    Thank you, Natalka...it was busy for sure, but so memorable, it couldn't have gone better.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!
    Lynn, so glad you are home safely and that your weekend went well! Sounds WONDERFUL!

We have been packing and purging and pooping out. It turns out that my brother's family couldn't come which was disappointing. We are down to the wire with waving conditions and changing closing dates on our move. Two out of three of the realities involved are doing a terrific job. The third is dragging his heals with getting signatures which is causing us a lot of stress.

We are getting ready for a garage sale on Saturday. Trying to be realistic about what we will need. There is no real storage place except in closets, so seasonal decor is extremely restricted as we have nowhere to put it for the rest of the year. So maybe I will just buy a Christmas Tree costume next Halloween and just stand in the living room until New Year!

Well folks, supper won't cook itself and we are waiting for the realtor to get hear with the paperwork we need to sign- maybe fast-food delivery is the answer. I only got 4 hours of sleep last night so I am mighty tired.

See ya! Have a good evening!
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello folks!
    Lynn, so glad you are home safely and that your weekend went well! Sounds WONDERFUL!

We have been packing and purging and pooping out. It turns out that my brother's family couldn't come which was disappointing. We are down to the wire with waving conditions and changing closing dates on our move. Two out of three of the realities involved are doing a terrific job. The third is dragging his heals with getting signatures which is causing us a lot of stress.

We are getting ready for a garage sale on Saturday. Trying to be realistic about what we will need. There is no real storage place except in closets, so seasonal decor is extremely restricted as we have nowhere to put it for the rest of the year. So maybe I will just buy a Christmas Tree costume next Halloween and just stand in the living room until New Year!

Well folks, supper won't cook itself and we are waiting for the realtor to get hear with the paperwork we need to sign- maybe fast-food delivery is the answer. I only got 4 hours of sleep last night so I am mighty tired.

See ya! Have a good evening!
    @avoncallingu , the stress just never seems to leave you two, does it? I hope this paperwork tonight signals the end of it all, and you can concentrate on the fun stuff, like imagining yourselves nicely settled into your new home. I always thought that condos come with some sort of storage areas in a basement of the building or something like that; guess not, huh?
    Well yes, your Christmas decorating may have to change after-all...

Just tell everyone you're now into "minimalist" decorating...this might be just what you need to solve your Christmas tree storage problem..

Thread Information