User Tag List

Page 1476 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 476 976 1376 1426 1466 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1486 1526 1576 ... LastLast
Results 22,126 to 22,140 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!
    Chilly but now sunny- Went to hospital for DH's blood work. That went quickly.

I have found out that I left our car keys in my friend's car and so they are now resting comfortably in Waterloo! Also left my cell phone at SDM yesterday. Happy endings all around. My phone was turned in and my friend will special courier the keys. Luckily we have another set of keys.

Need Rest!

I have yet another request for a wedding in September. People seem to be getting married in either July or Sept. This year. I have only one booked for August.

See you later, folks! Have a great day!
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

been one heck of a long day...too many projects needing too many things, coming to me this morning asking for things yesterday...
    done for the day, my brain is fried...
    heading home...
    dinner...drink...ball game.

Have a great night Fam.
    see you tomorrow.
    DANGER

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Avon - it sounds like you're just functioning, and need some down time; happy that both were found though

Lynn - got my cane; not as pretty as yours; just not much to choose from, but it's a metallic blue, and the same shape as yours. Thanks for the suggestions.
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Watching the Blue Jays, too, Hicks. Will have to take the pooch for a walk soon. We have to get up EARLY tomorrow to get to the hospital by 8:30!!! To think I used to jump out of bed without an alarm every morning at 6:45! Gone are the days!

Now do you watch that lady who is always sitting right behind home plate? She's almost always there. Older woman - used to come with her husband - I think he must a passed a couple of years ago. She gets treated VERY WELL by the staff and sure loves her popcorn!
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I do. I think she splits the season ticked with someone else. There's often a man in that seat as well. With the amount of money those seats must cost, the staff should treat her VERY WELL.

I know about those mornings. I use to get up about 5:30, although I definitely needed an alarm, or two, or three.
    Now I usually only get up early if the dog wakes me, or I have an appt. of course, but so happy I don't have to do it every day. I don't think I'd survive. Actually, most mornings as I wake up, around 8:30 or so, I smile just thinking I don't have to get up, shower, dress, have breakfast, make lunches, and get out of the house to battle traffic, and get to work on time.
    I'm so happy those days are over.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  images.png
Views: 97
Size:  14.0 KB
    22hicks, avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning peeps!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

....well, I've sure become intimately acquainted with the term "caterwauling" overnight! The noise coming up the stairs from that little black kitten was unbelievable! Every half to one hour, all I kept hearing (and you have to imagine this with a British accent), was "alloooo? allllooooo?" then she'd drop her voice for an "ohhh...or "owwwww? owwww? ohhh." ALL night!! She'd go on for about a minute, then I'd get some sleep before the next yowling session. Oh, boy, I sure hope she gets accustomed to the place through the day and can sleep thru the night tonight!!! Maybe with our Grandson here after school and onward she'll settle down a bit. Jenny's fine with her: she basically lays down outside her cage and they have a staring contest. If the kitten moves, Jenny jumps up like she received an electric shock, lol....not a brave doggie..

Avon: like 22Hicks posted, your stress is showing, Sweetheart....this is such a tough time for you and your DH, and being in the care-giver role is taking such a toll on you, poor kid. I hope you can manage a nap and a good night's sleep today...

22Hicks, I'm relieved you put on your big girl panties and went out to get that cane; I really hope it'll be as much help to you as I find it gave me when I relied on it so much and that you find that handle comfy for you.
    Let me know how it's working for you, Hon....

Not much going on today; I was going to sandwich the baby quilt together, but I'm so sleepy I'm not sure my eyes are even open all the way, yet. Usually, like you, 22hicks, I'm up at about 8:30....today, 6am, I finally called it a night and needed a big cup of coffee...

Danger_Dan, I hope everyone leaves you alone today and that it's just a paper-work kind of a day!

So, the kids are flying off to California today, to Terrenea Resort for a week this morning, should be there by 2pm this afternoon, CA time....they'll have such a great time with the gang they only usually meet up with once a year on these trips.

Have a great day, everyone!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Apr 13th, 2016 at 08:20 AM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oh @Lynn49 - sounds like you had a rough night. Doesn't it remind you of being a new mom? Up and down all night, night after night, and how exhausted you were. Did you get that harness for the kitten? Taking her out of the cage often throughout the day may help her, to acclimatize to the new surroundings, and tire her out some so she'll sleep through the night. I sure hope so. good luck today.
    This is for you, and you alone.

Name:  bad morn.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  35.5 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1. Gotta love the sunshine out there.
    I hope you have a great day.

Name:  12670227_466126090237538_6794965904064930664_n.png
Views: 108
Size:  428.7 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Oh @Lynn49 - sounds like you had a rough night. Doesn't it remind you of being a new mom? Up and down all night, night after night, and how exhausted you were. Did you get that harness for the kitten? Taking her out of the cage often throughout the day may help her, to acclimatize to the new surroundings, and tire her out some so she'll sleep through the night. I sure hope so. good luck today.
    This is for you, and you alone.

...thank you, 22Hicks, yep, same sensation, and evidently I can still hear a pin drop in the middle of the night, although that yowling wouldn't be hard to miss. I had her yelling, and Jenny bunny-kicking me in my back; I think now I know what Noah felt like.

DH has just sent me back to bed for a nap. Agreed and done!

Take care, Sweetie!
    22hicks, avoncallingu and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ha ha ha !!! Thanks for those entertaining and descriptive posts about the kitty @Lynn49 I am NOT laughing at you, but just the whole sound of a cat crying out, I just went through that when we took both cats to the vet. You would have thought someone was kidnapping ( or should I say Cat-napping ) them by the howls they both made during the trip there. Coming back they were both silent, not sure why?
    Hope she calms down some while the kids are on vacation, I am sure your GS will be a comfort to her.

So our Boys in blue ( Jays ) sort of disappointed us......BUT C'MON!! Could they have had a more inept Umpire?? He was terrible! One minute it's a ball the next pitch in the same location? Oh now that is a strike!! gahhhh! DH and I were yelling, that is all I can say. Sure hope we see some nice Stroman pitching on Thursday!!

DH was " supposed " to join me this a.m. at the pool but when I came down at 4:30 a.m. he was in the kitchen all blurry eyed and said he had NOT slept, he offered to drop me off, take DD to work then come back to get me, so I was sad in a way that he hasn't seen that ginormous pool yet, BUT happy that I got 2 full hrs in today!!
    I have no idea how you guys ( Lynn, hicks, avon ) can sleep that long in the mornings? I wake up without an alarm most days by 5:30 as it is but since I want to make sure to get to the facility by 5, I do set the alarm now.

Hope you all have a great day, lift your voices up high tonight and get the Jays a win!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

THAT was a well-deserved nap! I didn't think I'd fall asleep, but evidently I did, and that should help me get through the day!

Walkonby, I've never heard such sounds coming out of a cat in my life! And normally she never meows like a normal cat, but boy did she make up for it last night. We didn't tell the kids this morning as they set off for the airport with DH...why start their trip feeling sad about the kitty?
    Nice that you got that swim in, even if your DH couldn't join you this morning. Hope HE gets a nap in today, too.

Take care, kiddies!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ok, listening to you two, I'm glad I don't have cats. One dog is work enough. LOL

@walkonby - sorry about your dh not joining you, but it was nice of him to drive you all around. As for getting up, you couldn't pay me to get up that early for anything. You're body is probably use to it from all those years of early rises for work.

Glad you got a nap @Lynn49 - hopefully tonight will be better.
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi everyone!

Lynn, is the kitten in a cage just because you don't want it running around your house?
    I just can't imagine how it feels, no wonder it's yeowling.

And no, cats normally don't meow all too much (unless of course, there is no food!).
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Thread Information