User Tag List

Page 1627 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 627 1127 1527 1577 1617 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1637 1677 ... LastLast
Results 24,391 to 24,405 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello, again kids... I will be missing in action probably sumtime today, or for sure tomorrow. The nurse was here to check my leg, and change the band-aid when she noticed a little bit of puss... The wonder I wasn't feeling the best this morning, but she squeezed like a tablespoon of yellow greeny stringy puss out of my leg, so the surgeon wants me back for yet my 7th surgery.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yikes, RNC!
    Hope everything is OK! Prayers for you!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Gee whiz RNC, you just can't catch a break. Hang in there. Sending prayers.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good evening, everyone!

I was so touched, reading back on here as you followed my progress on Tuesday, sending me happy and healing thoughts and prayers. I'm so lucky to have you all in my life. Thank you with all my heart.

Those gestures probably played a big part in keeping me in my chair, waiting for my name to be called!
    I had a nice long chat with my anesthetist who said that if I want to be put under he'd certainly do that and I said, "Yay!" And then he said, "Now let me talk you out of it, {{smiles}}." So, between he and my surgeon ganging up on me, I agreed to the Spinal injection. Long story short, the injection felt like a mosquito bite, and when I laid back down, that was all I remembered until I woke up in recovery!
    So, the surgery was the easy part.
    The hard work begins now: I have barely any flex at al in my knee, I have 20+ staples that have to come out, exercises to do to gain flex back and weekly physio appointments to monitor my progress.
    I'm on a strong pain medication for the pain I'm in, and thankfully they put me into a nice nap after I exercise. I inject lovenox, a blood thinner, clot buster twice a day, so there you have it!

Time to exercise, my injection at 7:30, then a wonderful NFL game! Life is good.

Thank you all SO VERY MUCH for being here for me. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow..I get so tired so quickly. Lynn

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So great to hear from you @Lynn49 ; welcome home.
    One day @ a time; sleep, exercise, & sleep again.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, good of you to check in, and I'm just so very glad things went well.

You know what you need to do, and I know your family is helping you out, giving you lots of support and love.
    Keeping you in my prayers, and hoping your recovery goes great!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Nice to read your update Lynn. Hope everything goes well going forward.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well still at home, infection is moving, have a few spongy areas in my leg now, so will be heading in after the nurse comes in at 9:30... My leg is pretty sore now from knee to foot... Heading for yet my 7th surgery... They will probably take all the hardware out meaning the 2 pieces of metal and 16 screws... See you when I return kids...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was going to put this in how is the weather where you are... But this is completely opposite of her, as we now have snow on the ground... ut I found it so beautiful....

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

RNC holding you in my thoughts! The drs. and nurses and other professionals are doing their very best, I am sure. Blessings to them and you!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Well still at home, infection is moving, have a few spongy areas in my leg now, so will be heading in after the nurse comes in at 9:30... My leg is pretty sore now from knee to foot... Heading for yet my 7th surgery... They will probably take all the hardware out meaning the 2 pieces of metal and 16 screws... See you when I return kids...
    Omg Redneck charger.. hope it doesn't come to another surgery for you .. sending my thoughts and prayers for you .. Take Good care yourself sweetie ..
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Lynn49;6700942]Good evening, everyone!

I was so touched, reading back on here as you followed my progress on Tuesday, sending me happy and healing thoughts and prayers. I'm so lucky to have you all in my life. Thank you with all my heart.

Those gestures probably played a big part in keeping me in my chair, waiting for my name to be called!
    I had a nice long chat with my anesthetist who said that if I want to be put under he'd certainly do that and I said, "Yay!" And then he said, "Now let me talk you out of it, {{smiles}}." So, between he and my surgeon ganging up on me, I agreed to the Spinal injection. Long story short, the injection felt like a mosquito bite, and when I laid back down, that was all I remembered until I woke up in recovery!
    So, the surgery was the easy part.
    The hard work begins now: I have barely any flex at al in my knee, I have 20+ staples that have to come out, exercises to do to gain flex back and weekly physio appointments to monitor my progress.
    I'm on a strong pain medication for the pain I'm in, and thankfully they put me into a nice nap after I exercise. I inject lovenox, a blood thinner, clot buster twice a day, so there you have it!

Time to exercise, my injection at 7:30, then a wonderful NFL game! Life is good.

Thank you all SO VERY MUCH for being here for me. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow..I get so tired so quickly. Lynn[/QUOTE

Wow !! Lynn it's sooo good see that your back on SC. its going take time sweetie ..take one day at time and before you knows it .. you'll be all better again .. sending my thoughts and prayers to you Lynn

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Glad to here you're doing well @Lynn49 !

Morning Fam.
    Glad the weekend is finally here!

Stay warm.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Friday everyone.
    Wishing you well RNC!
    Great to hear everything worked out for you Lynn and you are on the mend!Name:  33c018a55392588ba0dde06dfbbb0b12.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  18.3 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Friday!

Today is our baby boy's 25th birthday! Oy, where did all these years go?

Hoping you all have a fab day!

Thread Information