User Tag List

Page 1628 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 628 1128 1528 1578 1618 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1638 1678 ... LastLast
Results 24,406 to 24,420 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today is my day to head back in for my 7th surgery, just trying to set up a way so I don't have to sit in emergency for 7 plus hours. Feel pretty good today, but my foot is boiling hot this morning, and very red, where it usually is ice cold and pinkish, I am just hoping the infection has not moved down to my foot... Hoping it's still in the area it has been always. I'm am sure they will be taking out the metal. Most infections lay dormant on the foreign material you have in your body, so if they take the metal out, and they scrub my leg inside and put antibiotic pellets in my leg, it will kill the antibiotic, and there's nowhere for it to hide out. Now with the metal gone, scares me, cuz there is nothing stabilizing my leg, and I will feel like I am walking around on toothpicks.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

RC - hoping all goes well for you!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Today is my day to head back in for my 7th surgery, just trying to set up a way so I don't have to sit in emergency for 7 plus hours. Feel pretty good today, but my foot is boiling hot this morning, and very red, where it usually is ice cold and pinkish, I am just hoping the infection has not moved down to my foot... Hoping it's still in the area it has been always. I'm am sure they will be taking out the metal. Most infections lay dormant on the foreign material you have in your body, so if they take the metal out, and they scrub my leg inside and put antibiotic pellets in my leg, it will kill the antibiotic, and there's nowhere for it to hide out. Now with the metal gone, scares me, cuz there is nothing stabilizing my leg, and I will feel like I am walking around on toothpicks.
    Good morning Redneck charger.. sooo sorry hear your going for your 7th surgery.. hopefully this time they get it right this time .. sending you my thoughts and prayers to you sweetie.. hang in there .. we will all be thinking about you and praying you get well soon .. Take Care
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Happy Friday!

Today is our baby boy's 25th birthday! Oy, where did all these years go?

Hoping you all have a fab day!

Good morning Natalka. Hope you have wonderful day and awesome weekend.. have wonderful day celebrating with your son on his birthday .. take care and be safe
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dededi View Post
    Happy Friday everyone.
    Wishing you well RNC!
    Great to hear everything worked out for you Lynn and you are on the mend!Attachment 321474

Good morning dededi .. have wonderful day and awesome weekend. Take good care yourself
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Glad to here you're doing well @Lynn49!

Morning Fam.
    Glad the weekend is finally here!

Stay warm.
    Good morning danger_dan .. hope you have wonderful day and awesome weekend . Take care

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!
    @Redneck Charger , I'm very familiar with that fear of my leg snapping again when I was instructed to put "full weight" on it...."toothpicks" is a perfect description of that feeling. You're going through a really rough patch right now, Charger, and we can only imagine the frustration and disappointment you're experiencing. I hope this will be your last surgery, that skilled surgeons will finally defeat that infection and put you truly on the road to complete recovery. If your hardware is removed, you may be put into that heavy leg brace to replace your cast so that they can keep an eye on your healing. I keep you in my prayers, and may skilled hands remove anything that can hurt you....you've been through quite enough already! God bless you and your surgeons, my Friend.

As for me, I woke up in no pain and just wanted to stay there instead of moving and hurting again, but I had to, so back came the pain, followed by the melds, followed by my injection, breakfast by Hubby, followed by feeling floaty and fluffy right now... RNC, I'll post a photo of my leg later today in your thread; you're not alone, Sweetheart.

Well, eberything'g getting blurry now, so I'll leave off here. I think I'll wait until some of this fog clears before I shower. Our GS (PA day) will be here late morning so that DD and her DH can meet with another institution that wants her and is making her an offer that I'm afraid will be hard to turn down.

have a a great day everyone!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Lynn49 Just concentrate on getting better, thank you for your kind words and prayers... Well don't have to wait in emergency for 8 hours or more, they have me meeting a surgeon ( not mine) but the same team at 12:45 in the fracture plaster room, and we'll go from there. The nurse was here, and she did the same squeezing and milking motion, and no puss, just a red clear coloured substance, so that there is good news, but she still wants me to see a doctor... so there is a chance I may be home again... time will tell...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    @Lynn49 Just concentrate on getting better, thank you for your kind words and prayers... Well don't have to wait in emergency for 8 hours or more, they have me meeting a surgeon ( not mine) but the same team at 12:45 in the fracture plaster room, and we'll go from there. The nurse was here, and she did the same squeezing and milking motion, and no puss, just a red clear coloured substance, so that there is good news, but she still wants me to see a doctor... so there is a chance I may be home again... time will tell...
    Good news, Charger!! I hope it resolves itself without additional surgery! Prayers at work here...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, everyone!
    @Redneck Charger, I'm very familiar with that fear of my leg snapping again when I was instructed to put "full weight" on it...."toothpicks" is a perfect description of that feeling. You're going through a really rough patch right now, Charger, and we can only imagine the frustration and disappointment you're experiencing. I hope this will be your last surgery, that skilled surgeons will finally defeat that infection and put you truly on the road to complete recovery. If your hardware is removed, you may be put into that heavy leg brace to replace your cast so that they can keep an eye on your healing. I keep you in my prayers, and may skilled hands remove anything that can hurt you....you've been through quite enough already! God bless you and your surgeons, my Friend.

As for me, I woke up in no pain and just wanted to stay there instead of moving and hurting again, but I had to, so back came the pain, followed by the melds, followed by my injection, breakfast by Hubby, followed by feeling floaty and fluffy right now... RNC, I'll post a photo of my leg later today in your thread; you're not alone, Sweetheart.

Well, eberything'g getting blurry now, so I'll leave off here. I think I'll wait until some of this fog clears before I shower. Our GS (PA day) will be here late morning so that DD and her DH can meet with another institution that wants her and is making her an offer that I'm afraid will be hard to turn down.

have a a great day everyone!!

Good afternoon Lynn .. so glad to hear that your doing good .. will keep you in my prayers that you will have speedy recovery .. Sending you hugs and kisses .. take care sweetie., have nice weekend
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Both of you get better OK.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn and RC - hoping you are both okay; prayers and positive thoughts for both of you!

Had a wonderful evening yesterday, son came over for his birthday supper and a really nice visit. He's such a honey!

Hoping everyone has a Happy Caturday!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning All .. hope your all having wonderful morning.. thinking about Lynn and Redneck this morning.. hope both them is doing well .. my thoughts and prayers are with them today.. hope they have speedy recovery .. take care All and have wonderful day and be safe
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

May I ask for your prayers? DH has been admitted to hospital with a Septic blood infection. Family has been called. Next 24 hours will be crucial. Let's hope his weakened body can fight this awful bug- yet to be named.
    Just home grabbing a few hours of sleep.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sun, Oct 30th, 2016 at 02:51 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, avon, so very sorry to hear that - extra prayers for your husband today.

Thread Information