User Tag List

Page 184 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 684 1184 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thanks so much I hope I can do it!!!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

You CAN do it!

Absence makes the heart grow fonder so maybe in time he'll realize what he's missing. If not, HIS loss. You deserve better. Enjoy life and celebrate all that you do have.
    Natalka and FallenPixels like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

It's not even 8am and my son is driving me NUTS. Oh the joys of little boys. Can't wait until DH gets home. I'm going to let him deal with him for a bit. lol.

He's smart and stubborn which is a BAD combo. He's figured out how to climb literally everything in the house. Yesterday I caught him sitting in the middle of the dining room table. Apparently he's figured out how to climb on the chair and then onto the table. He's 17 months.

Oh and he's now climbing onto the couch and then onto the side table and playing with the answering machine. GREAT. I can't even move it because the cord isn't long enough. Need to get DH to either feed more cord though (from the downstairs office) and put in a new phone jack thing.

DD was never this much work. Always super girly and chill. lol. DS is exhausting.
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I have no idea how women with like 4+ sons do it. That's INSANE!

I can't wait until he's old enough to say play outside. lol. Going to get DH to build a play structure / tree fort and hopefully that'll be enough to entertain him. lol
    Natalka and FallenPixels like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

lola, boys are busy but can also learn "no!" - best thing we ever did for our son (and us!) was to use that early and often.

My oldest sister raised three boys, about 18 months apart - amazing how she and her husband did it! A friend of mine has five boys!

Good morning, everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Just doing some crusing on here, will check over emails, then I have to get started on making cabbage rolls... let the cooking commence!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

5 boys? Holy crap! lol

MIL had 4. And I thought that was insane.

I swear the most used word of mine right now is NO when speaking to DS. He's so freakin' stuborrn. I'll say no and put him down and the minute my back is turned he's at it again. So, back I go. NO!!! It's like a constant battle. Trying to stay viligant - I have a friend who has a 10 year old boy who is a COMPLETE brat because his mom wont say NO and stick to it.

Just gets on the nerves. lol. He's so smart and figures out stuff so fast that you just curb one thing and he's on to the next thing. GAH!

Oh the joys of little boys!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Joined WW yesterday. Both excited and nervous at the same time.

Hopefully I'll be down 20 pounds by Christmas *fingers crossed*.

I ordered a new digital scale on amazon.ca too, should be here this week.

Now I just have to get moving and! lol
    aussie and Patty Smyth like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

What I miss SO much about not having a small one around is doing crafts, etc. especially at holiday time.

My fave at Thanksgiving was always the turkey with hands for feathers!

Thought this was cute - and lots of ideas on her site for rhymes, activities, etc.

http://amy-fun4kids.blogspot.ca/2008_11_01_archive.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Abby, I'm so sorry you're going through that But I love your attitude about it! I did the opposite when I went through that with my husband... I cried, and begged and promised to do crazy things if he would only love me again. I'm not proud of it and I have changed so much since then!! You can do it girl, I'll keep you in my thoughts
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    We are still in the same house. He told me in August he is not in love with me anymore. 2 nights ago he slept in the spare room. I feel like everything I do is wrong. So since he is not home this weekend (he is with ds at his parents) I have thought and read and thought and read a lot!!! I decided to write a letter telling him how crazy I have been acting and I agree we should break up but hopefully still be friends. Then I am going to enjoy life. Find some new hobbies go out with friends and enjoy my kids. Basically work on making me happy I am not going to be mean or throw myself at him. That is not me. And yet I have been doing both I am not going to include him in my life any more. I am not going to not include him either. But I need this time. I think he will hate that I will not be pursuing him any more. And hopefully he will see how happy I am and remember all the good and want to be part of it again?? If not I will have a head start on being separated. I say this but I think it is easy said then done Wish me luck I never thought I would be in this situation! I am a strong women, it seems surreal
    Sending you positive vibes Abby!!!!!! You can do it!
    Abby5 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I know everyone's busy so maybe popping in and out at different times!

Just put cabbage rolls and turkey in the oven - it smells heavenly here already; that will only get better!

Hope everyone is doing okay, and having a great day!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Abby5 - hang in there, and listen to a good mixture of your heart and head!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Abby5 likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Hugs Abby, it sounds like you have the best attitude about this you possibly could through
    Can you see your counsellor more often if needed to get you through the difficult weeks?
    Abby5 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I hope everyone is eating lots of yummy food and enjoying friends and family today! I get to relax and stuff myself with leftovers today Turkey dinner is always better the next day!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    We are still in the same house. He told me in August he is not in love with me anymore. 2 nights ago he slept in the spare room. I feel like everything I do is wrong. So since he is not home this weekend (he is with ds at his parents) I have thought and read and thought and read a lot!!! I decided to write a letter telling him how crazy I have been acting and I agree we should break up but hopefully still be friends. Then I am going to enjoy life. Find some new hobbies go out with friends and enjoy my kids. Basically work on making me happy I am not going to be mean or throw myself at him. That is not me. And yet I have been doing both I am not going to include him in my life any more. I am not going to not include him either. But I need this time. I think he will hate that I will not be pursuing him any more. And hopefully he will see how happy I am and remember all the good and want to be part of it again?? If not I will have a head start on being separated. I say this but I think it is easy said then done Wish me luck I never thought I would be in this situation! I am a strong women, it seems surreal
    You are strong. You will make it. A friend of mine was a SAHM for 20 years then the marriage fell apart. She had no job, no place to live, no creidt cards no cell phone . Within weeks she got a job that pays great, credit card, cell phone and renovated her mom's upper duplex and is living here now.

Sometimes a whirlwind of change is a good thing. If things drag out slowly you tend to adapt and not want anything better. KWIM? There is no need to settle. Why not want better? Why not want things for yourself? No one is going to do it for you, women are too slow to find that out. Time to think about YOU.

Good luck.
    Abby5 and bargain_hunter_lola like this.

Thread Information