User Tag List

Page 514 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 614 1014 1514 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Since we didn't go to the gym yesterday, we're going to head there this morning.... not really in the mood, but whatever. Then there is a park wide garage sale in a really nice rv resort not to far away that we're going to head to, the down to the Jackson street market in Harlingen for the monthly farmers market. The potatoes, onions, garlic and citrus are all being harvested now so I'm hoping for some nice fresh veggies.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Morning everyone.

Kids woke up at 5:30am. GAH! It's Saturday, sleep in!!! lol

I was planning on taking them to the library but it's really snowing out there, so we may have a home day. I have lots of crafts supplies so we'll probably do crafts.

I bought 2 of the 16x20 Canvases from Michaels the other day so I'm going to let each one paint one and then hang them in the living room when dry. Hope they turn out okay! lol

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I've made a vow to NOT shovel. If the driveway is still full of snow tomorrow, then I'll have to break out the snowblower. That should be an interesting sight. It's like double the size of me. bwhahahhahaha
    gracesmommy and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Which makes me think.... Anyone have neighbors who never help out? DH has snowblowed a few of our neighbors on several occasions and they never return the favor. If the driveway stays full of snow until tomorrow and they do theirs, I'm going to tell DH he's absolutely NOT to help them out anymore. He's spend too much time being a nice guy! Drives me crazy. lol.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

And now I'm just rambling to myself. lmao. Off to get things done.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Lola - our neighbours have a snowblower, and we share a driveway (town homes), they have done the plough pile only for us twice in the 5 years+ we have lived year...and that was when we didn't have little kids. They are both seniors, so I often shovel more than our side...outside of both those times, not an inch over 50%.

See you all later...off to make sandwiches for the shower.
    Natalka, gracesmommy and coyote00 like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kw01ai View Post
    Lola - our neighbours have a snowblower, and we share a driveway (town homes), they have done the plough pile only for us twice in the 5 years+ we have lived year...and that was when we didn't have little kids. They are both seniors, so I often shovel more than our side...outside of both those times, not an inch over 50%.

See you all later...off to make sandwiches for the shower.
    Ugh, I dont understand that.

This is our first winter here and DH has already done about 3-4 neighbors driveways like 4-5 times (we dont share a driveway, they are across the street, down the road, etc). And I'm pretty sure a few of them have snowblowers... It's nice that he's so helpful but when it's never returned...

I'm not complaining, at least we have a snowblower (bought it for DH as a Christmas present a few years back).

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Anyone know about Best Buy and Price Matching? Am I crazy or do they beat competitors prices by 10%?

Looking for an Ipod and Future Shop has them for $189.99 but BB has they for $199.99. I hate our Future Shop so I'd rather go to BB, which got me thinking about price matching...
    gracesmommy likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DH really likes mine, so I though I'd get a new one and give him mine (mine is 8 and I'd like the 16 one). He really only wants it for a few games and skype so the 8 is more than enough for him.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

my husband ALWAYS does other peoples drives (not shared either). when we lived in our old town there was a very eldery lady next door and her son never came to help her. DH did it not because he felt he had to but because it was the right thing to do. cripes, he even got up on her roof every winter to shovel it for her! even at this house, the woman next door is by herself and if its alot of snow (espcially at the end of the driveway) he'll go over and clean it for her. some people are just...a@#$#*&@.
    Last edited by gracesmommy; Sat, Feb 2nd, 2013 at 10:51 AM.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

had gymnastics early this morning and now we're back home chillin'. when dh comes home after work tonight we have to go to barrie and head over to toys r us and pick up a few b-day pressies for a birthday party tomorrow. then we told the girls we'd take them to east side marios if they behaved. looking forward to the caesar salad. yum

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i always heard BB did price match and take 10% off.. i think couponmummy used to post in the brag section about it. i could be wrong though.

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

the canvas art will be really cute. i did it 3 years ago with small canvas from the dollarstore and let dd1 do some handprint art and just a couple where she played with the paint. gave them to dh for his 1st valentines day with her. they're hanging in our bedroom on the kids masterpeice wall

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    i always heard BB did price match and take 10% off.. i think couponmummy used to post in the brag section about it. i could be wrong though.
    Thanks! I thought I read it somewhere and then couldn't remember. I read through the flyer but didn't see anything. I'll have to pop in Tuesday and ask. DH will love having my old one (although I got it in September so it's not really that old).
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm thinking about splurging and ordering pizza. I've been wanting it for a week now and the kids will love the treat. hmmmmm.
    coyote00 likes this.

Thread Information