User Tag List

Page 515 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 565 615 1015 1515 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

well, my cold coffee is all done. time to start stripping the beds and change some sheets yaddayaddayadda. have a good saturday!
    hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

mmm do it! i loveeeeeeeeeee greek pizza. all that feta *dreamy sigh*

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    well, my cold coffee is all done. time to start stripping the beds and change some sheets yaddayaddayadda. have a good saturday!
    boooo to laundry! I did all ours on Thursday and it's already starting to pile up again.

Have a great day! Hope you find some fantastic deals at TRU.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Morning everyone . Hubby dismantled the pipes near the water intake and got them working just before dinner time last night (the heater wasn't working fast enough). Now our furnace is not keeping up with the cold for some reason today . The furnace isn't that old so i am hoping it just needs to be cleaned.

I also have a ton of laundry to do today as DD leaves on her roadtrip to BC this evening. She brought in a trunkload of dirty clothes. Do girls always have 10 outfits in their cars?....weird

The snow clearing inquiry is one of my pet peaves LOL. My hubby does our driveway, the gentleman (older I understand this one) across the streets and the single guy next door and sometimes the neighbor(young couple) on the other side. No one ever helps him with ours yet he continues to blow away. The driveways out here are quite large so this is a huge effort and as I mentioned earlier not a lot of protection from the wind so the snow drifts get huge.

Wishing you all a great Saturday filled with much joy.

Name:  Saturday-Morning-quotes-and-blessings.jpg
Views: 21257
Size:  30.2 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Name:  2013-02-02 15.19.30.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  54.8 KB
    Using my phone which is pain..for now a pic of outside of building with all new windows..will have more pics next couple days.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Why it posted sideways I don't know. Lol.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Okay so my "vow" to not shovel failed. lol. I ran out and quickly shovelled before the pizza guy came. Didn't want him to have to walk through snow.

Plus it made me feel less guilty for eating 2 slices. lol

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Name:  602845_10151384424334654_998971426_n.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  30.1 KB

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Good Morning. Sundays.....what to do, what to do. So many choices! Lets see, there's laundry..., there's washing floors and vacuuming..., there's dusting..., none sound to exciting, there's also cleaning out the truck or walking the dogs , hmmmm, none sound to exciting. I think I'll have a nothing day, I deserve it
    Natalka, cath007 and coyote00 like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I took dh out for lunch yesterday. I had heard of a place named Marco's. It's only open till they sell out of the day grind, weird eh. It's run by a family, mom, dad and a daughter. Each morning they grind RIBEYE STEAKS , yes, that right, ribeye steaks! Then, they make burgers from the grind and the burgers are almost a half pound each. Nothing else added except a few spices. The fries they make are homemade, not some frozen crap. The veggies for the burgers are cut fresh each morning from the market. You get the idea. Anyways, we went yesterday at 11:45 am. We each got a bacon cheeseburger (standard topping that come on the loaded burger are lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles and avocado) and I got him some fries. OMG it was delivered to our table about 10 minutes later, piping hot and delish!!!!! The total bill for the 2 of us with drinks was under $10 and it was the best $10 I've spent in a long time. They sold out while we were there, and there was a lot of disappointed people. I can see why. Every once in a while you run into a really nice place like this and I was sooo happy we went.
    Natalka, cath007, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Then, to top it all off, last night about 6, dh asked what we were going to have for dinner (we usually eat about 7:30 or so), I told him I had some chicken breast out, but he said I want to take you out for dinner just because I think your beautiful. Was he sick....hmmm, did he want something??? So he took me to Texas roadhouse and we had the prime rib. It too was amazing. Then, on the way out he bought me 3 roses from the person selling them outside the door. I'm not sure what got into him, but I hope it stays there I feel I owe him a fabulous meal tonight, not sure what it's going to be but I'll figure something out.
    Natalka, cath007, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No plans today,I feel sick so I will stay at home. I feel nauseous and have tooth pain(*?*?*) so...I hate those days.
    Natalka likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Nice sunny Sunday in Toronto. DH subjected me to watch a hockey game last night. Stupid me forgot I was going to be forced into superbowl watching today. Argh!!! Beyonce, save me!
    coyote00 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You deserve it!
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Then, to top it all off, last night about 6, dh asked what we were going to have for dinner (we usually eat about 7:30 or so), I told him I had some chicken breast out, but he said I want to take you out for dinner just because I think your beautiful. Was he sick....hmmm, did he want something??? So he took me to Texas roadhouse and we had the prime rib. It too was amazing. Then, on the way out he bought me 3 roses from the person selling them outside the door. I'm not sure what got into him, but I hope it stays there I feel I owe him a fabulous meal tonight, not sure what it's going to be but I'll figure something out.
    coyote00 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information