User Tag List

Page 521 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 1021 1521 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

It was brought to my attention by another sc that armygirl76 is fighting the dreaded big c, as many of us are doing. I posted a thread here, please send her your best wishes with her battle. She is a real sweetheart (in case you don't know or have never had any dealings with her). She is so generous in her trades and is always there to lend a hand to others. I'm so sad that she has to endure this. I hate that disease!!!
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Oh no, I saw your thread and I wondered if that's what it was I am definitely keeping her in my thoughts and prayers, and anyone else who has or is going through it as well. Such a horrible disease. I've never dealt with her personally but we have chatted... she has the same name as me, spelled the exact same which is so weird!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

yo dudettes and dudes..

penguinette's bus came early so I'm having to drive her to school....boossss.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

It's such a horrible disease. I wish it would vanish off the face of the earth. I get so angry when I think of all the billions of dollars that are spent every year to try and finds cures, then I realize that we really aren't any further ahead than we were 40 years ago. When my mother had leukemia, she was one of the first people to get, what at the time was experimental chemo and radiation treatments for that type of cancer. Today, the same things are used.... nothing new. Lately, it seems that of the people I know, almost 1 in 10 has had, or has some type of cancer. Last year dh and I lost 4 very dear friends to cancer. We have 1 currently in hospice, and 3, yes 3 that are in remission. I pray that someday there will be a cure, but I can't help but feel sometimes that it's such a big moneymaker that some don't want a cure. I know, that a horrible thing to say, but everywhere you turn, there are PINK products for breast cancer. I read an article last year (I can't remember where) that a good chunk of the money raised by selling the pink items doesn't even go to research, it goes into the pockets of fat cats, grrrr it makes me so angry
    Natalka, Armygirl76 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone
    Breakfest for me and after appointement see you in the afternoon!!
    hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Oh Holly I am so sorry I dont know armygirl76 personnaly but i will pray for her. Such a unfair thing.
    Natalka, Armygirl76 and coyote00 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Nat, Sheets, Holly, Darth, Cath, morning ladies...
    another day, another mess to clean up...gotta try and avoid another sh!tstorm like yesterday.

have a great morning ladies.
    D

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

So sad The Big C is so horrible!!!
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I hope you kick cancers butt, armygirl

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Huge hugs, kisses and prayers to armygirl76 and all the other brave soldiers here that battle the terrible disease(s). You are all a true source of inspiration and courage.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

So I had a doctors appt downtown (at 8) this morning... drove all the way down, had the hardest time finding parking since I find they don't make the signs big enough showing it and was 10 mins late for my appt. Ran all the way there and my appt ended up being cancelled! But, the parking guy gave me back $11.50 of the $15 I gave him... wasn't expecting to get anything back. Threw my whole day off since driving DT is overwhelming for me lol Every street is one way so you end up going in circles.
    hollyquaiscer and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gosh, cancer sucks...

It's a sad time of the year for me - the anniversaries of the deaths of both my parents - from cancer - nine years apart, but within the same calendar week. Dad fought for a year and a half after diagnosis; for my mom, it was only six weeks.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Cancer sucks...what a terrible terrible disease.
    My mother currently has 2 best friends fighting the fight...her sister died in August from lung cancer, and I just found out on of my dearest friends who I spent most of my youth with at her house more then mine, her father has prostate cancer. Just makes you so mad bc there is nothing you can do!
    Best wishes to everyone who knows someone who is fighting this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  friendship4.gif
Views: 84
Size:  133.9 KB
    Natalka and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    So I had a doctors appt downtown (at 8) this morning... drove all the way down, had the hardest time finding parking since I find they don't make the signs big enough showing it and was 10 mins late for my appt. Ran all the way there and my appt ended up being cancelled! But, the parking guy gave me back $11.50 of the $15 I gave him... wasn't expecting to get anything back. Threw my whole day off since driving DT is overwhelming for me lol Every street is one way so you end up going in circles.
    Did they cancel your appointment because you were late or did they do it before and you didn't get the message? I had a dentist cancel an appointment on me once. We lived in the country and it was for one of my dd's. I drove from work, all the way out to the country to pick her up at the school, then back into town (about a 35 min drive). When we got there I was told oh, we cancelled your appt. we're overbooked but we can fit you in on... OMG I was livid. Needless to say I changed dentists.
    cath007 likes this.

Thread Information