User Tag List

Page 624 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 724 1124 1624 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Great... Thanks it's back now.
    Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Hit the refresh button on your browser. If someone posts before you while you've got a thread open, the like button won't show up until you refresh.
    danger_dan likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Milan is home from the dentist, and he's fine. Everything went well, and now he'll just have to experience his first time 'thawing', then whatever residual pain he'll feel. The worst thing is that he's hungry....
    And, of course, such a guy, he brought the teeth home, gah!

Frankly, I'm just so impressed that he hasn't had any cavities til now... for me (and sibs too), as soon as I had permanent teeth, it seems I was always getting fillings, and have dental issues in all these decades since.
    So, yay for the things that have helped this past generation (most of them), fluoridation in the water and getting teeth sealed.

Well, just put supper in the slowcooker, so that's done!
    danger_dan likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    too much for my own good... LoL
    Good morning, my Friend....I've been MIA for a while...out of town, busy baking breads, and now, with March madness on, I'll be stuck watching too much tv...lol...missed you, however...how's your Lady?

Well, all groceries done for DD's 36th b'day dinner on Saturday...no dessert, since their little guy (4 yrs old) decided that he and his Daddy are making "a big cake, 3 layers, each smaller on top, with jam, and frosting all over it, and sprinkles". Word for word..lol! Her hubby called for extra baking pans... I can't wait to see it!

The sun is out for a change! Wow. it's been so long!

Stay we'll, everyone...I'm off to consign a couple formals, other stuff since I shrunk out if them! Yay!

Take care, everyone!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, so nice that the little guy is excited about the cake!

Well, I think my son has gone whacko from his dental drugs - he posted pics of his pulled teeth on FB, and it's grossing out all his friends....
    Now, the best FB pic I saw just now was one of our parish priest making homemade sausage with his grandson - I'm so jealous, there's nothing yummier than that - my parents used to make it!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Awww dont know what I have since 1 week I am tired of everything and all the things annoy me 10 times more lol...Hope it will pass because it is not funny at all.
    Lynn49 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just got results of typing test for new job..26 words per min..lol..not great but good for them...
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Marchmadness goes nicely with 3 glasses of wine...
    Good night, everyone.........at least U of Michigan won today!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

An old friend is moving back to my city. Good news for today, Yahoo!
    Everybody love computer, hookbag computer parts

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Slept in the evening, up at midnight, it's now 3 a.m. - it's gonna be an odd day....

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Morning. DS has been up since 5:30, so I've been up too. Ugh, so tired of being up this early
    Natalka likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Although I guess I shouldn't complain... Natalka, I would be a zombie if I were you I don't do well on lack of sleep AT ALL.

DS doesn't even have a "waking up" phase, he just opens his eyes, jumps out of bed and that's all there is to it!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

sheets, but since I'm not working, I can sleep a bit during the day - at least that!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Yes, that's true! I suppose I could grab a nap during the day but I always feel guilty... like I should be doing something because being a stay at home mom IS my job lol

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

sheets, I wasn't able to nap til my mid-40s! Never did before that, no matter how little sleep I got during the night...

I'm getting sleepy now... been trying to keep busy on the puter, did emails, cruised some blogs, entered some contests, stalked FB, lol!

Seems like I'll be crawling into bed just when my husband will have to be getting up to work.
    Son is off work today, so it's going to be nice to have company. He slept most of the day yesterday, but went back to bed when I got up at midnight - his mouth is a bit sore, but he's okay. I'm just glad it went well, because sometimes there are horror stories about wisdom teeth coming out -

Funniest thing - Milan made Jello for the first time yesterday when I was sleeping, and he was amazed to find out it was so easy!
    I thought that was so cute! And this is a man who can make a full roast chicken dinner! I guess I was remiss in teaching him the very easy stuff - he hadn't made KD til a few months ago either, simply because I rarely buy it!

Hope all of you have a good Friday, and a wonderful weekend!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good Morning Everyone!!!! Hope everyone feel okaie and will have a wonderful Friday.Last day of the week Just went to put some iced salt in my outdoor stairs because the building roof have a leak of water and it fall in the stair and froze the night...ICED STAIRS...so I dont want to injury myself...The nasty 60 years old neighbour never put some because she is too cheap...I bet if she was smart she could know that she can falling and injury like a broken legs...at the 2 stairs...good luck with that...Big fear in here ...Will see how the day will be...Bad night of sleep so maybe a nap for me..No sun today
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Thread Information