User Tag List

Page 732 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 730 731 732 733 734 742 782 832 1232 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Scary stuff Lynn...glad you're okay.
    Lynn49 and coyote00 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glad you are okay!!!!

i am a pedal to the floor kinda girl, jeezuz!!!
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    So I asked DH when he called.

He booked a lake view suite downtown for Mother's Day night. Apparently after our BBQ, my mom is staying over with the kids and were going out!

It'll be weird to not take DD to school Monday morning but apparently my mom will take her.

I'm actually really excited!
    Lola....you just couldn't wait and let him SURPRISE you. lol
    (insert me shaking my head here) lol.
    I know it might be hard Dear, but try to wait, and let your DH pull off his romantic weekend that he have plan. I'm sure you will love and enjoy it.

Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Thanks Luv I'm a heat lover so I'll be outside A LOT!!!

Little man is fine, he went to school today. Nothing gets that kid down!

Just walked around the yard with the puppy 15 freaking time... she was circling and about to squat in the house so I scooped her up and took her outside- do ya think she would go out there? Nope... if she poops in the house I'm gonna be mad
    Glad to know your little guy is better. Kids are so resilient nothing keeps them down for long.
    Yes I'm sure you enjoyed your day outside today.
    I know puppies are like kids when you're trying to potty train them. Won't poo in the toilet, but as soon as you put on the pull-ups they go....OMG I hope that wasn't TMI. If it was "sorry guys".
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hi, everyone.....Lordy I nearly got killed today! I think I'm still shaking.
    I was first in line with my car at an intersection....DH just picked up his new scooter, so I was nervous for him getting safely home, so there I was, waiting for a green light. It turned green, and it's always my habit to check both ways instead if barrelling thru, and thank God I did! A huge transport trailer bombed right thru the red light! had I just gone on the green, I'd have been hit direct,y on my side of the van! I think I'd have been a goner!! It sure is sobering to realize how quickly something like that can happen.....I can't believe what might have happened.....

Anyway....it was 27 out there today! Tomorrow 21...sunshiny! Hope everyone else is having beautiful days, too!

Sweet dreams everyone....Natalka, I hope you sleep better tonight, Hon...
    Lynn glad to know that you are alright. I know life is so precious. Take care.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hi, everyone.....Lordy I nearly got killed today! I think I'm still shaking.
    I was first in line with my car at an intersection....DH just picked up his new scooter, so I was nervous for him getting safely home, so there I was, waiting for a green light. It turned green, and it's always my habit to check both ways instead if barrelling thru, and thank God I did! A huge transport trailer bombed right thru the red light! had I just gone on the green, I'd have been hit direct,y on my side of the van! I think I'd have been a goner!! It sure is sobering to realize how quickly something like that can happen.....I can't believe what might have happened.....

Anyway....it was 27 out there today! Tomorrow 21...sunshiny! Hope everyone else is having beautiful days, too!

Sweet dreams everyone....Natalka, I hope you sleep better tonight, Hon...
    OMG, so glad you are okay! Stooopid drivers, gah! That's a similar situation when I was in my biggest accident, May long weekend many years ago - I was first in line to turn left on a green and HAD looked, but some arse in a TransAm came out of nowhere speeding through a red and hit my car. I was relatively fine, but both cars were totalled. I was so sad to lose my pretty one year old Mustang!

Nice that you have summer! We had one day in the mid-teens, then it got cooler, now it should warm up a bit again.

Ah, sleep still evades me - but I keep busy, so I guess it's okay.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Today's more baking - Babka Easter breads. Plus I need to bake a ham - it will be like torture smelling it, since today is Good Friday, which is a fasting day - but it has to be done today, so it can go in as part of the Easter basket foods to be blessed tomorrow.
    LuvToUseCoupons and coyote00 like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Morning peeps!

Lynn, omg SO glad you're ok!!! I better get myself in the habit of checking before I just take off at a green light... how scary!!! I hope you at least gave him the finger

Lola, how exciting!!! What a sweet hubby you have

Natalka, are you going to post pics of all your goodies again this year? I always look forward to seeing them!

DS needs a whole new summer wardrobe this year... he went from a 4 last summer to a 6X this year! I've been able to get a lot of stuff second hand but he still needs a few more things.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Glad you are ok Lynn, scary how some people drive.

Yuk Friday - Fridays at work suck, and today we have an all employee meeting in the calendar, that should be fun :banghead:
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvToUseCoupons View Post
    Lola....you just couldn't wait and let him SURPRISE you. lol
    (insert me shaking my head here) lol.
    I know it might be hard Dear, but try to wait, and let your DH pull off his romantic weekend that he have plan. I'm sure you will love and enjoy it.
    I know I'm horrible. I don't intentionally ruin surprises but it always seems to happen. DH actually laughed when I asked about the charges. His response was: "I knew you would find out but that was fast even for you". I do banking every Thursday, he knows that. lol

But he only told me the basics - not the whole plan so I'll still have a little surprise.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm so happy it's Friday! Only a couple more days until DH arrives.

Going to go to Michaels today and pick up more craft supplies for the weekend. Plus we're going to the park tomorrow, maybe walk around and see if there's any yard sales.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Yard saling is the plan for tomorrow! With the nice weather I'm hoping we'll find quite a few.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

same here, a huge neighborhood sale, plus maybe one out of town. should be a busy day. im just trying to deal with two stubborn guys. but so looking forward to the day alone, plus the weekend.
    going to be another beauT out today. open them windows. *snifffffff* smell the fresh air.

don't you worry Lola, even us planners/budgets can be totally surprised by our hubbies. at least your hubby is spending MD's with you. mine is spending it with his.. im going to just zip my lips and hope he has something up his sleeve.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oooo yard sales - so much fun!

I posted a pic of my first Easter breads in the baking section, sheets!

Oy, growing boys.... I remember that! I hope you luck out with some sales or deals at thrift shops, even!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

happy friday gang. have a great weekend.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Thread Information