User Tag List

Page 372 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 872 1372 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Sorry you're going through that Lynn Are there any natural or homeopathic routes you can go? I don't know much about it so I'm sorry I can't be more helpful

Laeticia- nice tree!! I LOVE the duckie on top Super cute!!

I need to get me a masseuse... and a nail lady... lucky peoples lol.

Thanks for all the bday wishes for DS!!
    Natalka, Lynn49, Abby5 and 2 others like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Natalka, saying prayers for anyone driving in the nasty weather
    Natalka, Lynn49, Abby5 and 2 others like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    I hate fibro, and lyrica!!! I tried that one about 2 years ago, did nothing. A friend of mine from Texas was on that for her fibro and she gained 72 pounds! She wasn't eating any different, it's a side effect She was having so much trouble with her legs from all the extra weight. She went on a diet and ate almost fish, wild rice and raw veggies every day. She said she was starting to smell like a fish she ate so much!

I'm happy to say, she's off the Lyrica, when she and her Dr weighed the side effects and her health and pain, it wasn't worth it and he put her on stronger pain meds instead. She's also lost all the weight, plus and additional 8 pounds!

Make sure you understand all the side effects first Lynn, it may not be worth it. That stuff plays with your brain too. It is meant for people who have sever epilepsy, but some people with fibro finds it works for them too. Never worked for me.

I'm sorry that it wasn't just a filling, would have been such an easy answer compaired to what the choices are now. I hope the pain goes away soon hon. TMJ is so very painful.

for you my friend
    Oh, Holly, my Friend, thank you so much for your sweet concern. I'm truly afraid of Lyrica or any of the other meds for Fibromyalgia and TMJ....although, truth be told, Hon...I hate dental issues as much as I hate fibro! I'm truly reticent to go on any of those meds, so if he can prescribe a stronger pain med for those days when the pain is doing its worst, then I'll do that, rather than those other medications. And lordy! After losing 50lbs....!!!?? If I wasn't already scared to take them, you're telling me about your friends weight-gain would have done it! haha!!
    Thank you, Hon...I'm sorry we find ourselves in the same rocky boat, and I hope that you're finding relief from your pain.

Natalka....you're so right about that jaw pain...it feels as if every tooth on that side of one's face is abscessing! But of course, they're not...it's just how it feels. And as for tinitus...it's my constant friend...lol...it really doesn't bother me..I just consider it birds chirping in my ears! Of course, when it gets so loud I can't hear a conversation properly, it irks me.

Laeticia, your tree is so sweet...I can almost smell it from here. I wish we could have a real one, but I'd be sneezing and wheezing with a real tree in the house. But mmmm...the smell of evergreen....

Good night, everyone...sweet dreams....

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Good Wednesday morning all! I hope everyone is sleeping in since no one posted in here yet And I hope everyone that's feeling under the weather wakes up feeling 1000 times better!!

Not sure what's on the agenda for today, it's still too early to know lol
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Trying to get out of bed. This strep is really taking a toll on me!
    The one day teacher strike is tomorrow for us. Makes work very stressful
    I hope they got my blood work in today....I really need to know what this is
    Boy, I am negative today

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Good Morning all! Hope everybody is feeling better this morning! We are all worse, quiet day of hanging out on the futon watching Toopy and Binoo I imagine!
    hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.
    My blog : Please join us as we talk about our journey, trials and triumphs with Autism!
    http://rubberduckiesandspoons.blogspot.ca/

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Big hugs for you Abby - you are going through so much, for so long!

Found this just now when I was looking for mass weddings happening in Asia - it's a live webcam of weddings in Gretna Green (where lots of people from England go, just over the border to Scotland, where they can marry quickly)

There was a bride there just a few moments ago, don't know if she was coming or going...

http://www.anvilhall.com/webcam/index.html
    hollyquaiscer, Abby5 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

For everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, I would love to have this! It's about the length my hair is now....

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Poor Abby Sending you a huge HUG!!!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Wow, I would love to have this! It's about the length my hair is now....

Oooh, that's so pretty! I miss having long hair

No strike date for our teachers yet, hopefully there won't be lol
    Natalka, hollyquaiscer and Abby5 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Big hugs for you Abby - you are going through so much, for so long!

Found this just now when I was looking for mass weddings happening in Asia - it's a live webcam of weddings in Gretna Green (where lots of people from England go, just over the border to Scotland, where they can marry quickly)

There was a bride there just a few moments ago, don't know if she was coming or going...

http://www.anvilhall.com/webcam/index.html
    Natalka, that's so cool!! I've performed one wedding where a lap-top web-cam was set up for the bride's brother to see her wedding since he couldn't make it into town for it....the things that can be done these days!!!!

Mornin' everyone!
    Abby, poor you..I'm sure you've tried everything, but have you sipped pure honey slowly down your throat? I've gotten relief from bad sore throats the bacterial-fighting honey (not sure if you're is viral?)....our DD has been home the past 2 days with a very sore throat, but has to drag herself into work today to meet with clients, poor kid. I hope you're over that soon, Hon!!

As for me....I have an outdoor wedding to perform, then a planning meeting for another couple I'm marrying this month...-6 is a little chilly to be on top of a hill doing a wedding, but...it's a "short and sweet" one, thank heavens!!

Have a lovely day, everyone! Hugs...Lynn

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I adore the idea of an outdoor winter wedding... but I would never do it because I can't handle the cold LOL. I bet it will be beautiful though!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I used to dream of a winter wedding outside, with it snowing softly - most important, of course, would have been wearing a fur cloak. But, no, we got married on the hottest day in the summer!

Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Sheet, Lynn, LL, Abby, Nat, good morning ladies
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Thread Information