User Tag List

Page 1126 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 126 626 1026 1076 1116 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1136 1176 1226 1626 ... LastLast
Results 16,876 to 16,890 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Hi Amira, hope your little man feels better soon.
    If you don't mind me asking , what does your DH do that takes him away from home?

Air force. Search and rescue squadron.
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Air force. Search and rescue squadron.
    Amazing. Well then, once the kids are all done jumping up on dad, and you're all done jumping on him too......please shake his hand for me, and thank him for his service to our beautiful country and it's people. I have nothing but respect for the men and women of our Armed Forces (those who don't make the news for any number of reasons).

At one point in time, in my younger days, the plan had been to attend the RMC in Kingston with full intent of continuing on in the Canadian Navy...plans changed
    Last edited by danger_dan; Wed, Feb 11th, 2015 at 04:16 PM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, toban and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello and good morning everyone!
    @Lynn49. I hope you feel better soon. And i was wondering if you upload a few pictures of your arts can i buy any of those paintings if you are within my budget range? I would love to have a real oil painting in my living room but these real paintings are soooo expensive..... and we don't get any shoppers optimum points for shopping outside sdm. Lol

My hubby is coming back home after been away for one week because of his job. Happy for that! But my son got very sick (cough/sneezing/fever/flu) 2 days ago. Hope he feels better soon. Kids are very very looking forward to jumping on their dad and hugging/kissing him after one week. And don't ask about me, all you married girls/women know what's going to happen when he comes back!
    Oh, Darlin', if I ever get good enough at this craft I will absolutely upload a picture...but I use watercolours, so the oictures are quite soft, and I just love when the colours flow together...it's just magic!

And I must agree with Dan....I have the highest regard for anyone in the military service, no matter what capacity, but ohhhhhh...the Air Force?! I get teary-eyed witnessing flyovers before football games! Don't get me started on Apache helicopters! Lol! God bless him and keep him safe.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello and good morning everyone!
    @Lynn49. I hope you feel better soon. And i was wondering if you upload a few pictures of your arts can i buy any of those paintings if you are within my budget range? I would love to have a real oil painting in my living room but these real paintings are soooo expensive..... and we don't get any shoppers optimum points for shopping outside sdm. Lol

My hubby is coming back home after been away for one week because of his job. Happy for that! But my son got very sick (cough/sneezing/fever/flu) 2 days ago. Hope he feels better soon. Kids are very very looking forward to jumping on their dad and hugging/kissing him after one week. And don't ask about me, all you married girls/women know what's going to happen when he comes back!
    Oh, Darlin', if I ever get good enough at this craft I will absolutely upload a picture...but I use watercolours, so the paintings are quite soft, and I just love when the colours flow together...it's just magic!

And I must agree with Dan....I have the highest regard for anyone in the military service, no matter what capacity, but ohhhhhh...the Air Force?! I get teary-eyed witnessing flyovers before football games! Don't get me started on Apache helicopters! Lol! God bless him and keep him safe.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you soooo much @danger_dan @Lynn49 for your respect and appreciaition towards armed forces and my hubby. You made me emotinal!

@danger_dan. It's never too late! You can still find some spot somewhere in the military as a non commissioned member. My hubby is an NCM.
    Our son is not even 6yrs old yet but we already think about sending him to a military college, God willingly!

@Lynn49 you must be a very emotional lady if you get teary eyed watching those helicopters making videos. Lol.
    Last edited by amira84; Wed, Feb 11th, 2015 at 08:32 PM. Reason: wrong smiley

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning everyone! We are going through a very lazy morning. Lol. Hubby still sleeping, i am awake but mind still sleeping, kids wide awake.... lol

I think we will go for a little bit shopping today, need some medicine for my son and some other stuff.

What's everyone doing today? How is the weather? Ours us a rainy day, 9 degrees but feels like 6 degrees. Ooòooo..... cold! BrRrRrRrRr....

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi All,
    Happy Thursday....or should I say happy Friday? As tomorrow is a PA day.
    So an extra long 4 day weekend .
    It's a pity the colder weather is moving in...tonight will be feeling like -25 to -30 .
    Have a great day all. Stay warm.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried my kitchen aid mixer for the first time today. Love it! A relative is moving and donated it to me. This thing is all metal I swear. Very heavy. I weighed it. Somewhere around 25-30 pounds without the bowl lol. She lost the manual, but I located the model number and found it online. I'm guessing it's around 10-13 years old. Anyways it's unbelievable how well this thing mixes. Very grateful to receive such a nice gift. I've already thanked her.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yes @toban . Kitchen mixers are the best. I have one and i love it. But i guess yours must be better than mine because i believe things were made stronger and to last longer 10,20 yrs ago. And you got it as a gift, so it is a very win-win situation for you.
    SillyLoocie, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning everyone.
    Took the day off sick yesterday. Just slept all day.
    Must have been a 24 hour bug.

Got up and showered, as I normally do in the mornings before work, dried off and just felt exhausted, tried to go make my lunch and get ready for the day, and decided I'd better just go back to bed.
    Woke up around 10 am and had lost my voice, back to about 35% today though...
    DANGER

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Hope you feel better soon Dan.

Good morning everyone. Have a fun and safe long weekend
    ROMEO, Lynn49 and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I use my Kitchen Aid Mixer all the time. It works like such a charm & I am usually happy with the results. I find them easy to clean. The only problem that we have to put ours away when not in use. We have such limited counter space in our kitchen & that's the way it works for now.

It is going to be ultra chilly here in Southern Ontario. Bundle up and blah, blah, blah.....we all know the drill.

So here it is again for the umpteenth time, My Friday the 13th poem.

FRIDAY THE 13th...............

Many people hold the folklore superstition,
    On Friday the 13th, bad things come to fruition,
    There's many origins out there of this enduring belief,
    That on this day we'll experience misfortune or some grief,
    I take some reassurance catastrophes occur all the time,
    Just look at our economic climate and the hill we have to climb,
    I think it's best to be practical and tickety boo as you can be,
    Don't keep doom and gloom front & centre flashing on a marquis,
    Always remember the ones you loves and who truly love you back,
    and don't ignore your bills or you'll accumulate quite a stack,
    I guess through all this banter, what I'm really saying
    Friday the 13th is just a day that gets lots of overplaying,
    So don your duds and off you go the weekend has arrived,
    I hope it is a good one for all and may you feel somewhat revived.

p.s.
    (Friday the 13th is responsible for a string of some very bad movies too)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

ROMEO and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hope everyone has a love-filled day!

Thread Information