User Tag List

Page 1176 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 176 676 1076 1126 1166 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1186 1226 1276 1676 ... LastLast
Results 17,626 to 17,640 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

kidlet in bed... gotta make her lunch.. but right now i really don't wanna
    dededi likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

it's a chilly morning here and there's talk of potential for frost tonight.

Name:  man-s-hand-holding-pouring-coffee-brown-cup-43308150.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  6.9 KB
    Lynn49, sarasoda and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Morning..never really had a job where I worked Mon to fri. But long weekend almost here. One of the reasons I don't post as much as I'd like. I mostly have to post from phone which is really laggy and annoying lol but I'm here.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning everyone!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yay for mid-week!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

madchives, Natalka, ROMEO and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning! Are you watching that terrible Amtrak derailment in Philadelphia?! How sad....6 dead, some still not accounted for. That's the Amtrak route I wanted to take last month when we were in Washington. It seems the number of Amtrak accidents has been rising...I hope they can determine what caused last night's massive derailment.....

We've been preparing for our first camping adventure of the season, a week short of a year since my last camping trip and fall; I hope this trip isn't quite that adventurous this time!

Have a lovely day, everyone, and be thankful for a normal, boring day.....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ It is sad, Lynn - that, plus the additional earthquake in Nepal...
    Exactly as you say, happy here for another boring day!

Are you going camping for the long weekend? Tent, camper, trailer... ? Nearby, provincial park, or ?
    Not something I've ever done.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  wednesday_03.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  51.6 KB Good morning everyone.
    ROMEO, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    ^ It is sad, Lynn - that, plus the additional earthquake in Nepal...
    Exactly as you say, happy here for another boring day!

Are you going camping for the long weekend? Tent, camper, trailer... ? Nearby, provincial park, or ?
    Not something I've ever done.
    Good morning, Nat....well, it's more like "glamping", really...we bought a 25' new Escape trailer a couple of years ago when our kids bought one and said, 'mom, dad, you've just got to buy one and come camping with us!'....which is what we did and have had wonderful weekends with them. Since then they purchased a new 42' park trailer that the company hauled and set up for them on a property with running water and sewer, so it's fantastic for them; we park ours across the little road when we're together. We primarily stay at a private campground on Manitoulin Island..."Batmans" which is so kid friendly; you can't be seen carrying a bottle of beer or obvious drink in the park (thermoses are allowed...)...no loud parties, no big noise after 10pm, no swearing...just a very nice, clean place with all the facilities. Can't wait until we're all together Canada Day weekend...it's a blast there. Ours isn't quite as grand a home as theirs, lol, but we do have a tip-out so there's plenty of room for us, as well as a queen sized bed that's in place, so no shifting things around at night. Heat, A/C, same water, sewer hookups...but ohhh...to be out there with a coffee in the morning...campfires at night..can't be beat! As long as I don't do something as stupid as I did last year! Which I'm still paying for! Dumb cluck! No one believed me when I said I wanted a trailer, but I've made believers of them all! Hah!

Hope you're having a good day today, Nat...minimal aches and pains...and no housework today! Sit! Stay! Good girl!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Hello everyone!

Long time no see! Lol. I didn't have enough excitement lately so didn't come here often.

Today was a busy day. We had some guests today, had dinner together. Kids were happy.
    Sooooo looking forward to this long weekend. Maybe will go for a very long drive...as in a highway drive.... i want to get my highway license ASAP. I'll call someone tomorrow and ask about highway test details and about going for a test drive before the actual test.

@walkonby . Do you rent movies from cineplex online store? How do you do it? Is it free? I know you have been very spoiled by all those free redbox movie codes and you Don't like to pay for movies..... lol

Yes amira I use the pin codes to get free movies online at Cineplex store.com through some products that have them ( some codes were given to me, ....some I bought ) it is such a great easy way to have the 4 of us see 1 movie for free, and even if we actually paid for it they are as cheap as $3.99- $4.99 to rent ( good for 1 month! ) so far we like this new way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, Nat....well, it's more like "glamping", really...we bought a 25' new Escape trailer a couple of years ago when our kids bought one and said, 'mom, dad, you've just got to buy one and come camping with us!'....which is what we did and have had wonderful weekends with them. Since then they purchased a new 42' park trailer that the company hauled and set up for them on a property with running water and sewer, so it's fantastic for them; we park ours across the little road when we're together. We primarily stay at a private campground on Manitoulin Island..."Batmans" which is so kid friendly; you can't be seen carrying a bottle of beer or obvious drink in the park (thermoses are allowed...)...no loud parties, no big noise after 10pm, no swearing...just a very nice, clean place with all the facilities. Can't wait until we're all together Canada Day weekend...it's a blast there. Ours isn't quite as grand a home as theirs, lol, but we do have a tip-out so there's plenty of room for us, as well as a queen sized bed that's in place, so no shifting things around at night. Heat, A/C, same water, sewer hookups...but ohhh...to be out there with a coffee in the morning...campfires at night..can't be beat! As long as I don't do something as stupid as I did last year! Which I'm still paying for! Dumb cluck! No one believed me when I said I wanted a trailer, but I've made believers of them all! Hah!

Hope you're having a good day today, Nat...minimal aches and pains...and no housework today! Sit! Stay! Good girl!
    three cheers for Batmans campgrounds on the Island! ( we camped there on our honeymoon! ) yes, that was what we chose for our honeymoon, it is lovely up there! Lynn hope you have a grand time!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Walkonby, doesn't this renting and watching from cineplex store uses your internet too? We were thinking about renting from cineplex store but didn't because we thought if we rent it..we still have to use our home internet to watch.....
    So what happens really?

Lynn, your camping adventure sounds awesome. You are going to have a lot of fun there.
    Lynn49, TooCouponCrazy and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  1245a537aaae15f828eac74b02b4518b.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  14.2 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

sounds like my way to camp!
    i was never one for tents and outhouses.

hope the bugs are too bad. have a great time!
    Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning morning morning everyone
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.
    DANGER

Thread Information