User Tag List

Page 1468 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 468 968 1368 1418 1458 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1478 1518 1568 ... LastLast
Results 22,006 to 22,020 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Wow, that's really nice @Lynn49 - I'm sure your niece will just love it.
    Thank you Cupcake!!
    The colours are MUCH more vibrant and Springy in person...silly camera.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Apr 3rd, 2016 at 01:59 PM.
    22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, that is absolutely gorgeous, I love the colours! What a special gift that is!

Well, just had leftover homemade chicken soup for lunch and I'll make chicken stew for supper, Milan's gave, and I'll give him soup to take home.

I don't know if anyone here remembers, but over a month ago, houses in his neighbourhood had their electrical items fried when the city put in the wrong transformer and it zapped them all... Well, finally they were compensated, just for the items, not being five weeks without being able to cook, etc. That part irked me!

Have a good afternoon, everyone!
    Gosh I dislike one finger typing on the tablet, but husband is on the desktop!
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

That is so gorgeous, Lynn! So inovative to do it the way you did! Seems to me that you decided to flip the strip at some point. Such lovely colours!

Hicks - my gosh! That's awful about your son's house and trees! ! Do they own the property? I would immediately be taking as many pictures as I could and be phoning a lawyer toute d'suite! But nothing can bring back what sounds to be a lovely mature tree!

Walks, hope you are swimming up a wave! I have to admit that my diet has flown out the window as of late
    And I feel punk for it
    It won't help that I found a whole whack of clearance Easter chocolate at Rexall I couldn't resist Pot of Gold for $3 and Ferraro Rocher 3 packs for .50 and large candy canes for .49 that will be stocking stuffers next Christmas. Also had a total higher than $50 so got 40 extra air miles.

Cabbie, do you have any siblings or cousins that would be jealous of all the kindness your aunt sends your way?

Nat, it's amazing that the city took so long to reimburse all the people who were affected by their mistake !

Dave- haven't heard very much from you lately have you been uber- busy?

I made ground chicken spaghetti for supper with dB tonight. I grabbed some of the frozen tomatoes out of the freezer to add to the mix. It tasted good but dh has been feeling very dizzy and didn't want to eat anything just yet.

His nurse is coming tomorrow morning so we'll have to check this out. I measured his bp and it's not bad. He has been having some ringing (actually pounding sounds ) in his ears.
    One of the relativel rare side effects of one of his chemo drugs is hearing loss - damage to the nerve. I am hoping that there is another less ominous cause.
    Well it's time to go get at the laundry.
    Natalka, 22hicks, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you Natalka, Dededi, Avon....yep, Avon, I first sewed the pinwheels, then slashed it into thirds, rotated the two sides, sewed them back together again! It's called a disappearing pinwheel; not something I invented, lol....it's just one of about a gazillion quilt patterns out there.

I sure hope your Hubby's nurse can offer some advice and help regarding the pounding in his ears he's developed, and I hope he can improve or suggest something to help his appetite.
    I hope he finally did eat your spaghetti dinner.
    Love and hugs, Sweetheart...
    22hicks, avoncallingu and dededi like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi avon; hope you dh will feel like eating soon, and that his ear problems are easily fixed, and you don't have to face the worst scenario.

Well things worked out well for my ds today. The insurance co. was fantastic. The tree's been cut up & removed; workers have completely cleaned up the front yard and the house; the truck was towed and they brought him a loaner; both fences have already been replaced; the electrical stack on the roof has been replaced, and all wiring done; they even have power again. Everything done in under 10 hours.
    The fire dept. and Hydro are billing the owner for their calls, the owner has agreed to repay my son for all his out-of-pocket expenses (deductibles), a ton of pics were taken, and everything documented.
    So, it looks like everything is coming together, and better than expected.

We weren't able to get together this afternoon, but we still met @ the Mandarin for dinner.

Hey, Jays won their 1st game.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

That's great for your son, hicks, YAY on a family meal, and hooray for the Jays!

We're just done our supper, the men are settled in to watch a Jackie Chan movie and talk cars and stuff, so I came on here for a bit.
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

What you don't like Jackie or cars Nat ? lol

Good night all.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

22Hicks, what a fantastic and fast turn-around!! Good news for sure, and a dinner to top it all off!! That must have been a celebration of relief! Terrific!!

Natalka, can't blame you from hiding from Jackie and car-talk...now if they were talking NFL, THAT would be different, right?!

And YAY for the Jays! I can't wait to get to the game in June!!

I just played too many games on here this evening, , pvr'd the figure skating gala so since DH is watching tv I'll snuggle into bed with Jenny and watch part of it. It feels like it's been a long day...

Sweet dreams, everyone!

Natalka, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Avon, not sure but I really appreciate everything anyone does for me. I think they know I don't take it for granted.
    22hicks, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Remember that stunt I said they were rehearsing for wrestlemania. Well here it is and yes i know wrestling's fake lol. And at very end you can see the air bag. But he is not a stunt man. This is crazy yes but shane always does what he can to entertain. Video is just 20 seconds long. By the way there was another wrestler he was trying to jump on but he moved lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWE/statu...10844491808768
    Last edited by cabmonk; Mon, Apr 4th, 2016 at 05:04 AM.
    22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, have a great week.Name:  160678-Have-A-Great-Monday.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  8.9 KB
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning gang!
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    I was hoping we'd seen the last of the snow.

Name:  6945-thumb.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  48.6 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    What you don't like Jackie or cars Nat ? lol

I have watched a Jackie Chan movie in the past, he's funny. The cars stuff goes way over my head - yes, I've tried, but it's just not interesting to me. I will ask what something is when I hear terms I don't know, but I ask for a 30 second definition only! Our son is really enjoying school, so that's great, and he's gotten high marks in his exams. He did say how much he misses work, though; he's halfway through the course.

One point he made because he said the guys at school were talking about - their fingernails are the cleanest they have been in years, and their hands are soft - they have already lost their calluses. I must say the mechanic/dirty fingernails thing really bothers Milan - but it seems no matter what they use, it's just really hard to not have it - so, yeah, the old stereotype thing...

Enjoy whatever the day brings you!

(I may have posted this before, but it makes me smile!)
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ok, wish I didn't have to tackle the 8" of snow, but I'm off to physio.
    Lynn49, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Thread Information