User Tag List

Page 1483 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 483 983 1383 1433 1473 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1493 1533 1583 ... LastLast
Results 22,231 to 22,245 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Huh....I've been reading your results and the localities and my Mom spoke so much of some of those places...Gimli (is there a park there that's popular, or was in the 30s..or so?)...Assiniboia...I recall her showing us photos of her group spending some time there...what innocent times they seemed....
    22hicks, avoncallingu and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

It's a cool thing to use the mention, that's for sure.

prior to today's election in Manitoba, NDP had 35, PC had 19, Liberals 1; 2 seats were vacant (had been NDP).

So the numbers I see as of now, PCs with 40, NDP with 15 - quite the switch.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Huh....I've been reading your results and the localities and my Mom spoke so much of some of those places...Gimli (is there a park there that's popular, or was in the 30s..or so?)...Assiniboia...I recall her showing us photos of her group spending some time there...what innocent times they seemed....
    I'm from Saskatchewan, not Manitoba. Never have been there, unfortunately. My husband did some work there years back in the southern part of the province (yes, he was in the Old Dutch chips plant!), mostly Mennonite/Hutterite country.

Do you remember the niece I mentioned to you that now lives in Cali? Well, her husband grew up in Manitoba, and after they married they settled in Winnipeg where he had a parish, and they stayed there for years til they moved a year and a half ago.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I'm from Saskatchewan, not Manitoba. Never have been there, unfortunately. My husband did some work there years back in the southern part of the province (yes, he was in the Old Dutch chips plant!), mostly Mennonite/Hutterite country.

Do you remember the niece I mentioned to you that now lives in Cali? Well, her husband grew up in Manitoba, and after they married they settled in Winnipeg where he had a parish, and they stayed there for years til they moved a year and a half ago.

Of course you are....I wonder why those names came up on that CBC site next to your election results??
    As for your niece...oh, goodness, I'd take Cali over Winterpeg anytime! It is a pretty city, though, but it sure has gone 'downhill' in recent years; I sure wouldn't want to live there...it was so nice the many times we visited my Grandparents there....in so many ways, they were just gentler times, weren't they?

Off to watch the second leg of DD's flight, TO to here, a total of 45 minutes... The wine, I must say, is helping calm my nerves...
    22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! Glad your dd and sil landed safely in TO! Glad the Blue Jays won! Glad Tampa won against Detroit (sort of)

I hope I can get to sleep tonight as we have to be at the hospital at 8:30 in the morning. - not my time of day!

How is that little kitty cat, Lynn?

Our puppy is slated for surgery on a "mass" in his hind leg on May 3. It seems to be just fatty tissue but it has grown a lot in the past month has to come out.

So, good night folks! Have a good sleep! And have a great middle day tomorrow.
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello folks! Glad your dd and sil landed safely in TO! Glad the Blue Jays won! Glad Tampa won against Detroit (sort of)

I hope I can get to sleep tonight as we have to be at the hospital at 8:30 in the morning. - not my time of day!

How is that little kitty cat, Lynn?

Our puppy is slated for surgery on a "mass" in his hind leg on May 3. It seems to be just fatty tissue but it has grown a lot in the past month has to come out.

So, good night folks! Have a good sleep! And have a great middle day tomorrow.
    Wow...just parachuted in, eh, Sis?? ...gosh I've lost all track of time with our GS here...is it your Hubby's chemotherapy day tomorrow?
    And poor wee Jesse....you'll be a caregiver to to critters shortly! Ya know...your room is still available here....just sayin'. But I know your place is with your darlin' Hubby..please give him a gentle hug for me...and a scruffle for Jesse.

The cat is fine, she even give me kisses and purrs now when I touch her in her cage or hold her; she knows who flings the Temptations into her cage! DH of course cleans out her litter-box and vacuums the cage and surrounding area every morning while I hold her and said, "We couldn't ever..." then realized that if we did have one, it wouldn't be caged in the livingroom for heaven's sake! Jenny is sure going to miss butting heads with her and I think she'll miss Jenny, too. Jenny actually gets close enough for DJ to pet her nose! Not scratch her, but tap her on the nose! I think they'd be pals if she were free to roam around.

I hope you have a beautiful night's sleep, @avoncallingu ...sweet dreams my dear Friend...
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Apr 19th, 2016 at 11:20 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sigh....well their flight took off at 11.07, scheduled to arrive 11:59....more wine, please????
    It's really so cute to see that tiny plane moving right along...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aaaaaannnnnddd..landed!!!

Good night, everyone!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  good-Morning-Everyone.gif
Views: 81
Size:  58.3 KB
    22hicks, avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning everyone
    DANGER

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    @Lynn49 - happy to hear your DD has landed safely. Now, just enjoy the day.
    @Natalka - thank you for answering @Lynn49 's question. I had to get to bed, but that was an effort in futility. I was up and down all night. I'm not feeling well, and I think it's going to be a very long day.

I hope you have a good day.

Name:  215689-Hump-Day-Camel-Funny-Wednesday-Coffee-Quote.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  41.6 KB
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

double post sorry
    Last edited by 22hicks; Wed, Apr 20th, 2016 at 08:08 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hicks, hoping you can catch a good nap, and feel better!

That's where I'm headed right now - I only had about two hours' sleep, so I'll go wake up my husband for work, and crawl into bed myself.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning gang. Enjoy your Wednesday.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Thread Information