User Tag List

Page 1551 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 551 1051 1451 1501 1541 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1561 1601 1651 ... LastLast
Results 23,251 to 23,265 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!!
    Not the best sleep last night, but I'll plod through the day; maybe I'll take wee Jenny for a walk this morning and see if I can make it around the block.
    @walkonby , lol, trust you to be aware of the data-plan costs to those dopes playing that pokemon game...yep, just another drug for the masses, survival of the fittest and all that...
    @Natalka , oh, I'm happy that you can keep cool with the heat-wave you're in. We're not experiencing that right now, although the temps are in the high 20s, we seem to be blessed with nice breezes through the day.
    @22hicks , I hope you and your friends had a wonderful time at your bbq! You must be exhausted this morning.
    @danger_dan .....a man of few words.. I hope everyone is kind to you today, Sweetheart.

You all have a wonderful day!!
    Natalka, 22hicks, dededi and 1 others like this.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I wonder if this would energize me.

Name:  better buzz coffee.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  64.3 KB

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1. Well, I've survived the last few days, but barely.

The BBQ when well. We had cedar plank salmon, fresh corn on the cob, and baked potatoes. Strawberry shortcake for dessert. The last friend left about 1 a.m. At least I have enough left overs for dinner tonight.

This morning didn't go particularly well. 6:00 is way too early for me, so I guess I was really tired. First, I slipped in the tub; I didn't fall, but twisted my bad leg. Then, I knocked a glass of juice off the counter, breaking the glass, and sending chards and juice all over the floor. Now, I was running late, so was hurrying. I got my fingers caught in the garage door. So, they're black & blue, and hurt like he!! I think I'm going to lose at least one nail.

Otherwise, it's been a productive couple of days.

I hope you're all doing well, and enjoying the weather, except you Nat. Sounds like you're being somewhat successful in keeping cool.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hicks, glad your evening was great, but ouch on today, gah!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Hello every1. Well, I've survived the last few days, but barely.

The BBQ when well. We had cedar plank salmon, fresh corn on the cob, and baked potatoes. Strawberry shortcake for dessert. The last friend left about 1 a.m. At least I have enough left overs for dinner tonight.

This morning didn't go particularly well. 6:00 is way too early for me, so I guess I was really tired. First, I slipped in the tub; I didn't fall, but twisted my bad leg. Then, I knocked a glass of juice off the counter, breaking the glass, and sending chards and juice all over the floor. Now, I was running late, so was hurrying. I got my fingers caught in the garage door. So, they're black & blue, and hurt like he!! I think I'm going to lose at least one nail.

Otherwise, it's been a productive couple of days.

I hope you're all doing well, and enjoying the weather, except you Nat. Sounds like you're being somewhat successful in keeping cool.
    ...oh, dear, @22hicks !! What a horrid morning! Where on earth did you have to be that got you out of bed so early?! I hope you can rest and that your leg isn't going to give you any problems!!
    I'm glad you had such a good time, but whoa...the morning after you had! Sorry you went through all of that.

Rest as much as you can, get lots of sleep, hydrate, blah, blah, blah....you know the drill...
    Feel better soon, my Friend...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks guys.

@Lynn49 - that caption is absolutely perfect.
    That's the way I felt after the w/end, then again after last night.

I don't have time to rest. I'm leaving Friday, and I have so much to do !!!!!!!!!!
    I don't think my leg's too bad, but my middle finger, geez. It's swollen like a balloon, black & blue, and I'm definitely going to lose the nail. I sure wish it had been my left hand instead of my right.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Thanks guys.

@Lynn49 - that caption is absolutely perfect.
    That's the way I felt after the w/end, then again after last night.

I don't have time to rest. I'm leaving Friday, and I have so much to do !!!!!!!!!!
    I don't think my leg's too bad, but my middle finger, geez. It's swollen like a balloon, black & blue, and I'm definitely going to lose the nail. I sure wish it had been my left hand instead of my right.
    Oh! So glad you didn't exacerbate that leg, @22hicks !! And isn't it always the way with boo-boos? Always in the worst spot possible.

Well, as a little update on mo brother, he's been more unresponsive today than yesterday and now has a feeding tube. He has two clots in his neck that he'll likely be taken to a Toronto hospital to have stents put in, but jeepers....this is going from bad to worse. I hope he can pull himself out of it..he'll be in ICU for another few days.

Have a good night's sleep everyone and sweet dreams.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, gee, Lynn, so sorry things didn't go better for your brother; prayers for him, and hopes that things turn around.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oh my @Lynn49 , that's really not good news about your brother.
    Are you going to come down to see him?
    I pray that he gets better. He's gone through enough.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

crap night, it darned well better get better...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Thursday everyone, hope you have a wonderful day!
    Lots more prayers for your brother Lynn. He sure is having a rough time.
    Hicks, how is your leg today, is it the same one you broke?Name:  4dd0a270891aa380bd98709280aa8d3f.jpg
Views: 1110
Size:  14.2 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone....thank you, @Natalka , @22hicks , and @dededi for your kind thoughts and prayers; I don't know how he's doing this morning as we only get updates at the end of the day. I hope he spent a good night and is coming around more today. My SIL will continue emailing our DD on her work phone/email thingy which she checks even on "holiday", so I'll receive updates from her in the evening. She's taken next week off to be at camp with us, but we'll still be able to keep in touch with my SIL.
    @22hicks , I did tell her to let us know if we should go down there, if she needs to be spelled off, etc, so I guess she'll let us know. If he is transferred to a Toronto hospital for surgery, he'll be closer to visit, but then again, we don't know if he'll be immediately transferred back to Pickering. It's all so up in the air right now.

Well, folks, off to camp until Monday afternoon; DH has to fly back to Toronto early Tuesday morning to have his stitches out and checked, so I'll drive him to the airport, run errands here, then pick him up in the late afternoon. Then back to camp on Wednesday morning.

Everyone, take good care of yourselves, stay cool, stay safe. {{{{HUGS!!}}}}

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, have a fun, relaxing time!

Well, I feel a trifle more human after sleeping for a few hours!
    22hicks, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dededi View Post
    Hicks, how is your leg today, is it the same one you broke?
    Unfortunately, yes.
    But on the bright side, it's not too bad today. It's my fingers that are a real mess.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Thread Information