User Tag List

Page 1552 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 552 1052 1452 1502 1542 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1562 1602 1652 ... LastLast
Results 23,266 to 23,280 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning folks. How beautiful is it out today.
    This is just a quick drive by. I have a really busy day ahead.

@Lynn49 - enjoy your time at the camp, and I guess I'll talk to you when I get home. :wave.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello "Chat-a-Thon" friends! I have some sad news to share about Lynn49's family, unfortunately.

Lynn asked me to let you know. Her daughter called them at the island to say that Lynn's brother in Peterborough who has been in ill health and in the hospital has been put on life support.

The family has been called together so she and dh headed back to Sudbury to pack and drive down to Peterborough to be with him and the family. They are not expecting him to survive.

They were heading home at about 1:00pm so I'm not so sure where they are in the process at the moment.

Please include her in your thoughts and prayers.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

The video I did 7 months ago where I ate 2 of the second hottest pepper in the world the ghost pepper just reached 1 thousand views on YouTube. On the scoville scale which measures the heat level it's 800,000 to just over 1 million on the scale. Just to compare Tabasco is 2500 to 5000.

https://youtu.be/VLhyhu8ouY0

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello "Chat-a-Thon" friends! I have some sad news to share about Lynn49's family, unfortunately.

Lynn asked me to let you know. Her daughter called them at the island to say that Lynn's brother in Peterborough who has been in ill health and in the hospital has been put on life support.

The family has been called together so she and dh headed back to Sudbury to pack and drive down to Peterborough to be with him and the family. They are not expecting him to survive.

They were heading home at about 1:00pm so I'm not so sure where they are in the process at the moment.

Please include her in your thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you so much for letting us know.
    We knew he wasn't well at all, and seemed to be getting worse with each passing day.
    If you're talking to her, please let her know she's in my thoughts and prayers.

Name:  Unknown-2.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  8.0 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hicks, I sure hope you get a good night's sleep - wishing you all the best for your trip tomorrow!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning everyone
    weekend is finally here!

Last edited by danger_dan; Fri, Jul 22nd, 2016 at 09:32 AM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  friday_3.gif
Views: 205
Size:  54.4 KB

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good Morning!! Something to give you all a Friday giggle....

My Travel plans:

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Kahoots.

Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Kahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not much on physical activity.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense ! It really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age, I need all the stimuli I can get !

I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country that was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello.
    Thank you, @avoncallingu , for posting about my brother.
    We had just gotten to camp yesterday morning when we received the call from my SIL that, if we wanted to see my brother before he passed away, we were to make it to Peterborough that day. We drove the hour and a half home, unpacked our camp luggage, and packed for the trip there, hoping to arrive in the mid evening.
    We were home about an hour, ready to leave, when my cell phone rang; it was my SIL. I didn't get to it in time, but our DD rang a few seconds later.

My brother had passed away.

She came over to be with us, we went to her place for dinner (the boys had already been at camp since early morning), then a friend of hers came over, and we stayed there until about 9pm.

My SIL will be making arrangements for his grave-side funeral then a celebration of life. As soon as the arrangements are made we'll head to Cobourg.

We're heading to camp now to be with the kids.....

Thank you all for your well-wishes, your thoughts and prayers. This is a very difficult time for me...losing a younger brother is heart-breaking, but he's battled diabetes since he was diagnosed in 1980, and just didn't have the resources left to pull himself out of this stroke.

Take care, everyone and keep your loved ones close to you with extra hugs and love this weekend.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

So sorry lynn not much more can be said.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lynn I'm so sorry to hear your dear brother passed away, My prayers are with you and your family in this very difficult time.Name:  0e5b6ba842c7fa36f0c03cc51f6a277e.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  13.5 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Caturday to all! Find some time to rest!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone!Name:  1140472669-d63ada3a944712b7b6d824c2ff769173.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  17.7 KB

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hello.
    Thank you, @avoncallingu, for posting about my brother.
    We had just gotten to camp yesterday morning when we received the call from my SIL that, if we wanted to see my brother before he passed away, we were to make it to Peterborough that day. We drove the hour and a half home, unpacked our camp luggage, and packed for the trip there, hoping to arrive in the mid evening.
    We were home about an hour, ready to leave, when my cell phone rang; it was my SIL. I didn't get to it in time, but our DD rang a few seconds later.

My brother had passed away.

She came over to be with us, we went to her place for dinner (the boys had already been at camp since early morning), then a friend of hers came over, and we stayed there until about 9pm.

My SIL will be making arrangements for his grave-side funeral then a celebration of life. As soon as the arrangements are made we'll head to Cobourg.

We're heading to camp now to be with the kids.....

Thank you all for your well-wishes, your thoughts and prayers. This is a very difficult time for me...losing a younger brother is heart-breaking, but he's battled diabetes since he was diagnosed in 1980, and just didn't have the resources left to pull himself out of this stroke.

Take care, everyone and keep your loved ones close to you with extra hugs and love this weekend.

My condolences to you & your family. So sorry to hear about your brother's passing. Keep your family close & I'm sure some wonderful memories will be shared. Lots of Love to you. xx

Thread Information