User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: QOTD: Thur 13 Sept: What's your favorite dish at your favorite restaurant?

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

God, the hubby has gotta start taking me out to dinner, my best is fries with real homemade gravy.
    itsjustmebub, Natalka and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

we have a vietnamese place in town and their satay chicken comes on this cast iron thing,grilling right at your table,so good,with rice and imperial rolls dipped in that hot sauce...love it
    itsjustmebub, Natalka and ssbean like this.

~just your average nerd~

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Burger with grilled onion, roasted pear and cheese with a side of fries @ The Works. Yummy!
    itsjustmebub and Natalka like this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Am I the only one obsessed with those garlic cheese bisquits at Red Lobster??? I've been known to go out with a friend who isn't a fan (sacrilege!) & plough through 2 baskets of the darn things, then take my dinner home.

I'll go hide in my corner & dream of those cheese buns now. Hopefully, I won't drown in a puddle of my drool.
    itsjustmebub and VeeVee like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On the VIA in first class (which I never pay for but end up in one or twice a year), you get served the full meal. One of the appetizers/ starters... whatever that you don't get to choose is this tiny plate with beets, goat cheese and i think one or two arugula leaves. It's served quite often I think on the Toronto to windsor stretch since I've only ever seen 2 different appetizers. I would be very content if that's all I ate but in a large format because I find it absolutely amazing. So I scarf down my tiny plate in 2 bites and watch as almost no one else eats theirs and it ends up in the garbage. Seriously, I want to cry. However, being that I'm in first class, it wouldn't be polite to ask everyone around me if I can eat theirs if they don't want it. I don't eat out much so I'm enjoying hearing what others like.
    itsjustmebub and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

More beets bleh
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I guess my fave is Chinese food which we get from one restaurant here - lots of yummy things, but specifically I love their chop suey - it's in an amazing sauce.

But I have a 'growing up' fave from my hometown, it goes from when I can remember first going out as a family to a restaurant right up until around I was around 30, I guess. The meal was veal cutlets - they were most amazing, literally the most delicious meal I have ever had - and I can still remember how wonderful they were! No one else could replicate them, and once that chef left they tried, but couldn't. They were SO tender, perfect meat, perfect coating and taste, just yummy!
    So while I was at home, they were a family fave when we went out; then when I was on my own and would go out with friends, same thing. It was cool to go to a restaurant where the server would come by to greet you and ask "The usual?", lol!
    Then when I met my husband and we were dating, it was so cool to discover this was his favourite meal, too! Then we moved away from that city, and would enjoy going back to that restaurant to have that meal again.
    Horrors for us, when we went once and when we ordered the veal cutlets the server told us - just so you know, they have changed... that cook had left... We ordered them anyways, but they were just 'ordinary', good - but the type you could get in any restaurant - and they weren't veal, they were pork (which is fine, but veal is better).

I dream of these cutlets!
    itsjustmebub and VeeVee like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't have one particular favorite food. I like chicken caesar salad, chicken quesadilla's, and roast potatoes.
    Natalka and cath007 like this.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

boston pizza - chipotle chicken salad
    that's pretty much it hehe
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's an all you can eat sushi place here I love, and I really love the golden dragon roll. It's sushi tempura and cucumber and stuff on the inside and then mango and a mango sauce on top. soo gooood
    Natalka likes this.

Luv Saving People Money MortgageQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Chicken wings at Chaps in Burlington, Caesar salad and garlic bread at Napolean's in Burlington

Ooooohhh No! Just drooled on myself!
    Natalka likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I should have know better than to open this thread before breakfast...now I want to eat the contents of my fridge.

I can pretty much make any style of food, so we don't eat out a whole lot unless we are on vacation. When we visit my family in Calgary, they usually take us to some good Chinese restaurants. So, my favourite dishes would be something from there. I really like Chinese-style crab or lobster - I made it at home only the one time because it was so traumatizing for me to chop up the poor critters while they were live, and it didn't help that my youngest son named the lobbies either.
    Natalka likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information